Manitobanons

Are there any Cananons from Manitoba, specifically Winnipeg? If so I have something to ask you immigration related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/brandon-university-white-nationalist-stickers-posters-1.4438700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck would anyone want to come to this hell hole

That girl(male) needs to clean her room

Well are you or aren't you?

Yes I am and my confusion is why would anyone would enjoy freezing here.

Cleaner than yours Xien Shou

Yes, but my dresses are much prettier

I'm throwing a social to help me and my wife to get her to my southern utopia. I want Sup Forumsfolk to come.

I'm from Winnipeg, Its cold here and if you live in the states you shouldn't come cause its shity and trudeau is a faggot

It beats what she was going to wear

Just have her do camshows for Sup Forumslacks to pay for her OP.

Naw, she /r9k/ tier personality wise. No big draw.

I want to meet Canadanons and also raise some money at the same time at our party. She's a good Anglo girl to mix with my aryan genes.

Please party with me canadanons.

I live in Nova Scotia because I'm not a faggot

Nobody lives in Manitoba. Polar bear raids and whatnot.

Manitoba? wtf is a "Manitoba"?

Actual MB user here. Fuck off we’re full

Posting from central Winnipeg

Don't come here it's a shit hole.

>I'm throwing a social to help me and my wife to get her to my southern utopia
>le 56% shithole
>utopia

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this?

O/T but Winnipeg turned into a non white city basically overnight

Is it just me or is it insane how fast it happened?

Winnipeg, specifically St. B here. AMA.

Stay away from downtown, the West End, the Kildonans and the North end.
Charleswood, St. James, Tuxedo, River Heights, et al are pretty good still.

It's happened everywhere.
And yes, basically overnight.
Within the last 5 years.
t. Albertanon who sees foreign devils in every goddamn small town here...I mean towns of 500 with like 100 flips and 30 niggers.

Le 56 persunt is way better than stab city Winnipeg, faggot.

St James is her area, nothing like catching niggers climbing to your balcony to steal bikes.

I'm not trying to come to your shitty cold country to live in her Le %38 cold ass city. I'm trying to throw a party there to get her out and also have a chance to unite Manitobananons in the process. I don't have any of my own people coming and I'd like to have some people from my side, even if it's people from a board I post on.

When's the social, user?

I've been stabbed twice both times by natives.

The last time I beat the guy within a inch of his life and broke his jaw. He stabbed me in my lower back with a small kitchen knife Downton on Portage a few blocks away from main.

I slammed him into a brick wall got him down on the ground and beat the fuck out of him. He got knocked to then I tied his hands behind his back with my belt and waited for the cops to arrive.

I ended up getting charges pressed against me by the cops for unecessary force and had to do 200 hours of community service despite the fact that this pos bush monkey tried to kill me.

Fuck this city. The Filipino invasion is way out of hand too.

Clean your room you disgusting bush pig

Don't ever go to the prairies or Ontario. Only go to Quebec if you're a frog or can at least speak the language

Where are you planning on throwing the social? Do not have it anywhere near downtown, the kildonans, west end, north end and Transcona or you'll have a shit show on your hands.

Quebec is a cancer on the same level as California. Fucking "French" mutt.

Ha ha ha ha ha and you Albertans are always laughing at BC for the Chinese problem in Vancouver

Outside of metro Vancouver all the rest of our towns in the interior are still 90% white and I haven't seen a nigger for 3 years. who the fuck is laughing now

I'm not in Quebec I'm just saying it's only got some value if you're a frog yourself because there are still rural areas

The 30th at clob 3d

nice double-triples

My wife is aware of this thread, say something nice too her.

Tits or gtfo

It is what you make it.

I fucking know. Trying to get my wife out.

You seem passionate and driven, OP. You'll get her.

Get your own wife faggit. Here is as close as you will get.

If you show up I'll let you drink on me if you give me your post digits.

So what is the point of this party? If she doesn’t want to move down to the US then just leave her lmao

She does you retard

Your entire plan doesn't make sense, how is a party with a bunch of anonymous randos supposed to convince your wife to leave Canada?

It's to raise money you stateside mong. They hold socials to fundraise for people and the profit is pocketed and we plan to use that for the process

Jesus Christ
Why doesn't she clean the fucking house?

You arent a Cananon faggot. You are Leaf, or Canuckold. There are no further deviations!

Self entitled bump.

Because she is as aimless as man is without wife except man is way worse
And you're just a faggot, never asked for star spangled mutts in this thread.

lol what
you’re on here begging for money so your whore wife can buy a plane ticket lmao get a job you faggot

Hey, wife here.
All of the social money goes towards my moving to the states, so if anyone wants to have fun on the 30th and help us out, come to Club 3D! Its in St James/Crestview area so theres no worries about sketchy stuff and we'd be more than happy to meet you.
Thank you

Lmao good for you

>afford a plane ticket

Sadly I don't pay by the hand job like you do at the massage parlor. I'm paying legal fees and this is what it is for and would like to also turn it into a Sup Forums meet seeing as I plan to run for governor. Enjoy shrivel in your ballsack to whatever alt kike Canadian girl they tell you to love you colossal lonely faggot.

I'll teach you how to pick up clothes off the ground ffs.

For 10$ you can come to our social and demonstrate

You must be a double nigger then if you have to pick them off the ground instead of raiding deposit boxes. Are you a wheely or a snow ape?

This/

Manitoban here. Ask away
Winnipeg is all fucked up, rest of the province is fine.

Wanna come to my party?

they are everywhere, it is an invasion, calgary is the worst, so many places of no whites at all, just a mix shitskin.

Of all the places I see a thread for, it's my own shithole neck of the woods.

Honestly, I didn't think there was anybody else out there. But I guess when you have a city plagued with incompetence, liberal faggotry and third world parasites there's bound to be a few black sheep.

East Kildonan is still surprisingly white.

no

>from Manitoba
You mean Tobers. Winnipeg is the biggest shithole in all of Canada. Everything about it sucks. Pretty sure 60% of Tobers are slightly inbred as well.

Have fun not having fun then buddy.

I'll bet they own cats and never clean the shitbox.

Welllll, you wanna come to my party?

next time you don't wait for the police, you break him in as many ways as you can, you cripple him, you maim him, and you get the fuck out of there, the police are not your friends, you wont make that mistake again.

In Winnipeg? I would rather saw off my own balls.

Curious about this party though. Will there be refreshments? Aside from random anonymous people (almost certainly looking to commit serious crimes) you have met online, is anyone else coming?

this attempt to get social money off random Sup Forums autists is pretty pathetic desu

>a Sup Forums meet seeing as I plan to run for governor.

Holy shit user is this true? I would say you probably need to start smaller, but it would be lulzy so I say do it.

Club 3D is a bar/hotel, so there will definitely be alcohol. There's going to be silent auction prizes and a lottery tree, and all of the people I know are really friendly and polite. If you're a smoker they have a patio with heat lamps to keep warm in this damn Canadian winter :)

Saskatoonanon here. Great thread. Bunch of redneck prairie Hose heads. My peeps.

This though, what the fuck dood, don't be so patehtic

To be honest she has a lot of family and friends showing up and I have no one. I spend a lot of time here so I wouldnt mind of Sup Forums showed up because this has been my family and friends for 5 years now. I just want someone on my side to show up.

I actually kinda like Winnepeg. Everytime I have to go there for business I've never not ended up banging somebody.

It's a great place for a bender.

U married?

Brandon annon here, god if our Maple Leaf plant ever closed down the slew of unemployed migrants would turn Brandon into a crime hell hole. This site just makes me realize diversty only work in rich countries and when taxes go up due to migrants voting left prosperty goes down causing unemploement and ethnic tensions. Its like a self fulfilling prophecy

Dem digits

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/brandon-university-white-nationalist-stickers-posters-1.4438700
Was this you?

I'm not asking for donations, the autistic who want to do at home on the neet thrown can do that. It's a party like any club night. I'm just simply advertising it. I mean they could go to club jew instead of us.

no name toilet paper degenerates

Oh user that sounds so sad, if I lived close by I would come. You need to find some friends in real life user. Hope you can find some Canucks to show up for you. At least you have a gf.

kek, lives out of a rubbermaid container

Ask him to post his wife.

Holy shit that was recent, no that was not me but fucking eh does that show race tension are rising even in the most remote parts of Canada. If whites can't have a voice then the left is begging for a unnecessary race war.

This thread only proves no irl hanging out and my wife kills at bantz

What's important is that the invitation is out there. If you find yourself bored on the 30th, we'd love to have you. My husband will never admit that he loves you anons, but he does. He would love to meet you, and so would I. Love!

No babe. They are faggots, and the majority are niggers. We don't want a nigger party

Shhhhhhh

I would come but i live in fucking Ontario.
Also, I hope you're not CSIS.

Take a bump, thread's dying and you hubby made a badly worded/unclear post.

Also, have a good night.

Keked you guys are funny

This whole thread

BOG here
I'm from Winnipeg

BOG here
Don't go this is pretty cucked but also op Winnipeg is in planning stages the internet has had some whispers about it so this could be cointel

This is pretty fucking retarded anons rarely meet and never to simply meey rejoice

Wtf is this

CFS facilitates the sexual abuse of children

Don't go to this party these folk are not user and encourage you to meet when op Winnipeg is in its planning stages this seems honey pot as fuck

YOu know what? Your story is 169% plausible.

What a fucked up country.

OUr government is pure shit.

Ever go to Ottawa?

You'll see what ugly little arrogant incompetent morons run this country.