Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongsberg_Gruppen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this supposed to be bait or something. Why did you try so hard on this particular shitpost? Go back to the drawing board and try again.

might be able to catch a minnow with those fishing boats

An EMP attack will result in 300 mn deaths and Varg's paradise in a single country.

Anyone can put down the US out their misery at this moment, I'm sure Al-Qaeda is working on it.

shut up slavshit

what the fuck is a "norway"?

Half of the US navy will crash on it's way to battle, Filled with niggers and spics

cant believe i'm responding to this obvious b8

Damn, Americans are dumb to be selling our enemy the same weapons systems we have. Utterly btfo America.

My ship is on the list!

why do you hate burgers, norbro?

Die amerifat

>norway
>no nukes
>not a producer of military-grade equipment
>implying norway matters in any way on the military strength stage

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongsberg_Gruppen

an emp will result in lights flickering and some cars shutting off

Maybe OP but only with Admiral Varg at the helm

My cousin............
My brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
My friend

How could you

That's cute

This is fucking true
After the discussion about trannies in the military dies down we need to have a serious talk about spics

>All these newfags from The_Cuckold replying to years old pasta

>I made some floatties with radars

Does anyone know of a 4th or 5th Generation Multi-Role fighter made by Norway like Saab Grippen or an Anti-air unit like the RBs70? Or an Assault Rifle like the AK5? Or an Intellgience Aircraft like the SAAB eirieye?

Fucking norwegian scum are literally the rednecks of Scandinavia

Jokes on you, we know damn well those wetbacks have no problem swimming

>still 56%
Kek

Sorry to break it to you, but the ameribros can annihilate any country at will.

kleint

>shit smearing dirty pajeet

Out of this thread subhuman

Genuinely disappointing this board can't appreciate some high quality shitposting

Its you again. You're an embarassment. Sho sho!

How quaint.

call me back when norway gets nuclear capabilities at this rate even north korea could kick your ass

Take of your flag Dane, i can smell your potato eating ass from here.

Pls no not the bait sage

>pajeet navy

>Norwegian navy
>two fags in a rowboat

The Salvation Army could whip your country's ass. You clowns would be crying to those yetis you call mothers before we even fired a shot, so watch your mouth.

Ignore the shitpost. Norway consider the US of A to be bro tier. Anyone claiming differently are Jews trying to spark a conflict.

Retard Detected , must be from the wops cause you obviously have no education fuck wit

>0% Pajeet whose navy consists of shit running through street
LMAO

You gotta go through us first Norgay.

This is a quality shitpost even though it’s pretty old.

>one of the worlds oldest nations
>shits on streets and bathes in sewage.

I remember this topic from maybe three or so months ago.
Is that your whole navy? Hell, son, a commercial fishing fleet could sink that.

We can literally destroy the entire planet within 15 minutes. This isn't even bait.

kek

>4 pitiful subs

the last time one of our submariner died is when a sub caught fire at port

Saved

ACTUALLY DO IT
PLEASE

shitty copypasta

goddamned newfags. this board is dead

This thread pops up at least once a week. Why people take the bait every time is beyond me.