Mina Tepes is hot

Mina Tepes is hot.
Why no more love for Dance in the Vampire Bund?

This reminds me I have not read a chapter in forever. Time to catch up.

>Why no more love for Dance in the Vampire Bund?

Because the ending was shit and the author is too lazy to continue the sequels.

Because the manga peaked quite early and completely went to shit

There isn't anything to catch up on

>Mina Tepes
Is she related to the papa vampire, Vlad Tepes?

I'm not a pedophile.

Not stated, but likely. Vampires can have kids in this universe.

>I'm a fat whale who feels threatened by the fact men find a fictional loli vampire more attractive than me
Or
>I can't enjoy a show with a loli in it because my normalfag friends and family will think I'm a pedo

or
>I don't find lollies sexy enough to watch a shit show solely for them

At least I'm not
>only around little girls I can feel myself manly and in charge

This artstyle makes her look mature and disgusting. They should have stuck with the bony, flat body that she has in the manga instead of forcing old hag qualitieswith the intetion of bait non-lolicon normalfags.
It's the same thing that makes me dislike prisma illya.

Because the manga had a TERRIBLE ending.

I forgot I had like a bazillion chapters to catch up with.

I'm disgusting and I find this Romanian.

This.

After the vampire lord survival arc, the series basically went to shit.

It peeked WAY to early. The author literally blew his narrative load in that arc and had nothing really substantial to go on after that.

Because it ended a long time ago. THE END. Why do you still care about this manga? Find some other similar manga and move on.

>dislike prisma illya
Faggot.

>likes prisma illya
t.pseudololicon normalfag

She certainly has some great assets

I was so utterly sad to learn that he stopped doing Scarlet Order after three mere volumes. What the hell?

I don't give a shit about what her body type is. I don't judge a story with my dick only. There are plenty of things to like about the show/manga even if your dick hates the character design. Faggot.

Maybe because it has a catastrophic ending? And even worse, a sequel with another catastrophic ending.

What was so catastrophic? I thought it was decent, assuming we're talking of the manga.

Author moved on to that Mother and Daughter superhero manga, which I think got axed too. Then he started making "official" doujins of said series. Like pic related where the Mother gets gangbanged by a bunch of shotas, or another one where the daughter grows a alien penis and fucks her mom.

I think he made some Vampire Bund doujins too, but I don't think those ever got scanned.

He did, but with no sex as far as I know. Also
>Then he started making "official" doujins of said series. Like pic related where the Mother gets gangbanged by a bunch of shotas
why the fuck isn't he doing it for Vampire Bund?
If you're gonna burn bridges at least do it right for fuck's sake.

>"There are plenty of things to like about the show/manga even if your dick hates the character design"
>implying your dick isn't the best tool when it comes down to measuring the quality of literally everything in the most "objective" manner

Embarassing

>welcome to the scarlet order
>decent

Blocked.

How did the manga end?

I didn't read the 3-long volumes sequel. How did it end?