Looking for a particular kind of Christianity

Redpill me on this Sup Forums.

Which sect of Christianity does NOT worship the Trinity?

Second of all, what kind of Christianity DOES NOT consider Jesus to be god?

Unless there is a sect of Christianity that shares those views, than I'm officially a Muslim.

Insahalla brothers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YW99U4JWNEc
youtube.com/watch?v=mF8htGpit2U
towardtheone.com/prayers.htm#am
youtube.com/watch?v=ogK3SsYsWFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cathars

why do you think Jesus cant be God?

Islam is honestly pretty comfy desu. I'm looking into sufism though, which is mysticism not religion.

Because God made it pretty clear in the Old Testament that he is the only God. God cannot be born. Jesus is still recognized as the son of God, but not God himself.

It get's kind of confusing when God said worship no one but him, and Christians are pretty much worshipping Jesus. Muslims believe that Christ is going to return, claim that he never broke the covenant, and tell people to stop worshipping him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YW99U4JWNEc

This video is a huge redpill

so you dont believe in the Holy Spirit?

Jehovah witnesses and I think Mormons? But jehova witnesses are banned from having anything to do with politics

hope you like dancing and hashish

>God cant be a man
>literally thinking God cant do something
>literally saying that when abraham ate with God never happened
literally heretic fan fic islam is a lie

youtube.com/watch?v=mF8htGpit2U
>Based Ahmad steps in your path

What do now?

Check out Aryanism user

Or red pill yourself and worship the Hellenic Pantheon

Sounds good to me.

towardtheone.com/prayers.htm#am

These prayers are beautiful. They seem like they would be great for anyone who wants to get close to god, and that's pretty much what sufism is all about, being close to god.

so are you saying that the prophets before mohamed didnt had the Holy Spirit? so are you saying you have the spirit of mohamad? holy shit

I enjoy learning about polytheistic religions, but I don't believe that those "gods" were divine. I think they were fallen angels, demigods, aliens.... it doesn't really matter what you want to call them, they weren't god.

It took me awhile to end up here, I've dabbled all over the spiritual block. God is the way, and Sufism is the way to god.

unitarian, quaker, specifically, 75% of churches in the US.

wait if you believe Jesus is the Christ? why do you need mohamed?

>Not being a Marcionite and dismissing the Old Testament god, Yahweh as a demon, and the New Testament Jesus as the true God.

>Which sect of Christianity does NOT worship the Trinity?
>Second of all, what kind of Christianity DOES NOT consider Jesus to be god?
Judaism.

Judaism.

>Romans worship gods
>Massive empire

>Christian takes control
>collapse in 50 years

Mohamed was the last prophet, and Jesus even said that he would come. They were both messengers of god, but I worship neither of them, only God.

so what happened with the prophets when in the Bible says the Holy Spirit came to them? it was mohamed to you?

Where did Jesus say in the bible that he wasn't of the God of Abraham and the covenant? Look I wanted to believe spoopy gnostic stuff for a long time, but at the end of the day it's just trying to be edgy.

Jesus made it pretty clear that he was of YHVH, and so did Mohammed. Make no mistake about it, Allah and Jehova are one and the same.

also he says Christians have many denominations
dont they have the suni and shia?

All I know for sure right now is that I'm completely inline with Sufism. I started studying Islam only yesterday, because for the most part sufism and Islam have the same roots.

Part of what lead me here is reading Rene Guenon, and I got there from Julius Evola.

Dumb nigger the higher plane isn't a god it's just an inaccesable world free of animal urges and a beacon of morality.
The gods are part of the universe. Good job for falling for jewish tricks idiot.

>falling for the new age lies
you are just kinda gnostic

I know Sup Forums really doesn't like it, but the Jews were the original messengers of god. They fucked up by killing Jesus, and ultimately are no longer gods chosen people.

Mohamed was the last messenger of god, therefor the latest word of god is the Koran.

Chad Islam
>Hates Jews
>Keeps women in check
>has a giant based family
>Blows up Arianna Grande concerts
>Basically Facist

The virgin Christian
>Worships the trinity
>cucked by Idol worship
>doesn't understand that Jesus wasn't meant to be worshipped as god
>Didn't even listen to what Christ says

Jews BTFO, Christians BTFO

Come home white man, Allah is ready to save you.

Sufism is older than Islam.

Stay a Muslim then. If you take Jesus at his word, you must believe he is not just the son of God, but that he also is God. Otherwise the Pharisees were right to accuse him of blasphemy.

You don't technically have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian, but anyone who hears about the Trinity and decides it is incorrect is most likely not a Christian.

>Second of all, what kind of Christianity DOES NOT consider Jesus to be god?

Are you a literal retard?

If there is such a sect, it is not Christianity.
One does not worship the "Trinity" - but rather God, who is believed to be Triune in nature. One God, three "modes of being". It is a mystery.

oh that's a good one

Look at all these gets. We are truly locked in a metaphysical battle right now.

You should really watch this I don't think Jesus ever broke the Covenant, and the Jews were just intimidated and overall envious of the attention Jesus was taking from the Church.

I believe Arianism is your flavour of heresy

Just become Zoroastrian that's were you seem to want be you obviously are not christian

>Which sect of Christianity does NOT worship the one thing all sects of Christianity agree upon?
Good question, OP. Brilliant.

Sounds like lots of fun tbqh

It truely ia what he is descibing

No... It's not...

I believe there is one god, and it's the same god of all monotheistic religions. Sufism puts all focus on building a relationship with god. It has many similarities to neoplatonism honestly, and If I recall correctly there were many Islamic neoplatonists.

Yes..... it is........

>Which sect of Christianity is not Christian?

Look, it's not that hard. You're just confused.

>God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are all the same deity
>They are all different people with different jobs, but they are all the same God.

Here's why it's important to believe in all of them:

>God formed a plan for the creation of the world before He even began. The Father will create it (Genesis 1-2), but man will Fall (Gen 3), and the Son will justify them with His blood (the Gospels). The Holy Spirit will sanctify Mankind (Acts-Hebrews), and in the end, the Father will glorify Mankind (Revelation).

Without any of these members, it wouldn't have been possible.

If you'd like, l will refer you to someone much more qualified than I am to talk to about this.

that's the hereticist thing to say
are you saying Christians jews and islam worship the same?

They do. Those are are all Abrahamic religions, they all believe in the god of the Old Testament.

I'm at the point where I need to read the shit out of the Old and New Testament, and the Koran.

I know that I believe in god, and I believe that it's the Abrahamic god.

so that's why Jesus tell the jews that their father is satan, and islam are jews that think they believe in Christ, they are not the same

you can tear apart that shit so easily dude,
>people have never seen God
literally what they saw in the OT was Jesus
Jesus is divine, if you dont accept this, you dont accept his word
mohamed was a heretic

>Tells Jews their father is satan
Well if you truly believe that YHVH is satan, then you are a Gnostic.

Christians knowingly worship the same God as the Jews, and Muslims worship the same god as well.

>Jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the Father
>that means Jesus was just doing what Gods commands
literally name other prophet that did what God commands say the same

so you fell for the demiurge meme right?

Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Gnostics made some very bold claims. I tend to think that YHVH/Allah is god. All of the Gnostics I know are super edgy and obscure..... my gut feelings says it's not the truth.

There isn't a way to know for sure, and when I pray to God, I direct my intention on the true god, whoever it may be.

Jesus is the only way to God, not mohamed, not the pope, not some rabbi, not anyone else, read the Bible

I will keep searching. I see myself diving deep into theology over the next 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogK3SsYsWFY

This is relevant. I'm going to watch tons of videos like this

Well shit, the Christian dude kicked ass here. I guess I just find the trinity confusing.

I LOVE GOD. SUFISM IS ALL ABOUT LOVING GOD.

I know there are some Christian Sufis out there, but it seems to be very obscure and not founded in real tradition........

My perennial question continues.

>christianity
>not considering christ as god
did you think before you made this post