Is reddit real?

Do Americans like this actually exist? Do you see them day to day? Im starting to think a lot of these people really don't exist and this is an internet pschyop or something. Who are these people?

KILL IT WITH FIRE WHAT THE FUCK

California is overrun with these mongrels

Meh, you're on the verge of being offtopic again, but you reworded it so I guess it's ok?

Regardless, I live in Maine, near Bangor. I see fugly women and trannies all the fucking time. It's a god damned shit show.

At the technical college I went to there's even a tranny "professor" that shits on "cis white males" every chance HE gets. I hope one day he becomes a statistic.

Not everyone is like this on reddit, she(he?) is just a fringe case

Kim never came through on his promise to put us out of our misery.

All of them use reddit. Where as for most other things in life only a small percentage of them appear online in one way. They have a high autism participation rate is what i'm saying.

You wouldn't think maine would be pozzed like that. Trannies in Maine? I find that shocking.

I guess the best state in New England is NH afterall.

I'm gathering that most people with strong political opinions are morons or mentally ill.

Again? Reworded? Did someone already post about this stuff today? Im not American and am starting to think that reddit and Sup Forums may be an artificial dichotomey in an interent hegalion dialectic.

*and a tip of the fedora to you to, sir*

Yes, same picture from reddit was posted not 20 minutes ago and was pruned for being shit, and off topic from Sup Forums

Narcissism. The tools of narcissism are:
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Youtube
Instagram
Snapchat

Learn what actual narcissism is, and you'll begin to understand where we are as a society. Sup Forums is antithetical to narcissism because it enjoys raw and open discussion via anonymity. Anonymity on Sup Forums is THE REASON Sup Forums is the last bastion of any real discussion on the web.

NH is based as fuck. Northern Maine is based as fuck. It's the "cities"... I use quotations because a real city has the entire population of Maine in it, the largest city is barely more than a town considering I'm from Texas.

Oh well then that just proves the point i think they are programming us to be reactive, Sorry for the repost.

its real man. its really real...

Brother, get out of Maine as soon as you get a degree.
>t. Maine Maritime diaspora

I wonder what would happen, if Reddit adopted Sup Forums rules. Would it become less cringe worthy?

Is this just mentally ill people using the internet? Would you say the rate on mentally ill people in increasing? Growing up we had retards and people you knew were "off" ou just spend 2 minutes talking to them and you know. Is this the internet just giving them confidence to be more excentric in how they dress? If this is really becoming common you have a serious problem that needs fixing.

Was wondering the same thing. I have never come across these people in real life.

ive seen those sorts of >women at chipotle

this is a comment from /blackpeopletwitter

jesus christ fucking nigs

Meh, the tits aren't bad, just give 'em a new haircut and better glasses and I'd still tap that.

I am not a hugely masculine man but I feel better about myself on a daily basis by interacting with my fellow Gen Y members who are pretty much soyboy retards regardless of gender on a daily basis.

no one cares about your lack of standards, disgusting bottomfeeder

i don't see them because they only dwell in the worst parts of cities for buying hard drugs and selling their butt-hole, and getting murdered by a nigger over $5 isn't part of my life plan so i don't go to the city

These orcs do exist I live near baltimore, and we live surrounded by faggots. The other day as i was being a wagecuck at a restaurant, I was flirting with qt Euro girl in the front and a couple of Nigger faggots came in and one was trans and had fake boobs but still kept her facial hair, and qt Euro coworker said "I like your dress".
>weredonefor.jpg

Another time these 2 dykes had 2 children one was a baby and the other was a boy with long hair dressed in girls clothing, no fucking joke.
Dykes and faggots shouldnt be allowed to raise childrens. Also people tell me to run food to "the white family" sometimes and ill say "there arent any white families". "user look right there" and a group of OyVeys will be sitting down rubbing their hands together and complimenting every fag dyke and tranny that walks by, it sucks

I would say Reddit is half real and half psyop.

The funny thing is that once you learn to love yourself, you're not terribly obsessed with the standards of your lays. It's more about pleasing you than meeting any sort of arbitrary social standards.

I'll add insta-grat shopping sites like A. Prime as well.

This, why do people always post "muh dick" when they're anonymous? More narcissism

Oh, is that what you were trying to signal?

When you learn to love yourself, you won't "lay" just anything. Promiscuity is a hallmark of mental illness/substance abuse in both men and women (although women moreso).

I live in Oakland, CA, and I can assure you people like this do exist. In this part of the country they are almost 100% of the white people I see in public. The white people in San Francisco are all libcuck, soyboi, numales, women who I can only describe as "the white left", but in Oakland it's all SJW insanity - neon half shaved heads, bones through their fucking noses, juvenile tattoos, etc. Oakland is hell. It's overcrowded with every shade of shitskin imaginable, and the minority white population that I encounter is 9 times out of 10 some degree of the pure unadulterated autism like your pic related.

PLEASE FUCKING NUKE US KIM.

Thats what I think too user. This place is also infiltrated with sterotypical daily posts. There is an effort on both sides to blur the current state of the world. We are prob more alike than we are different and this is all fabricated bullshit.

Periodically utilizing a woman for the purpose of sexual pleasure isn't promiscuity though. Chill out lmao

it's real, i work in the bay area tech industry and eveyrone i know is either on reddit or is just a walking yuppie meme.

believe it my friends. retards walk among us.

It would seem that most forms of depression are self-inflicted. I mean, who wouldn't be insecure and unhappy if they deliberately chose to look like that?

I agree with this 100%, but for the most part the east bay has always been the poorer sjw retards of the bay area. It's getting worse now too with the midwestern libcucks who move to the bay area who can't afford the city are now forming their own shitty enclaves in the easy bay. It's really a sad(der) time to be in the bay.

"she's" apparently female too

i'd kill myself if i looked like that as a teenager female

Didnt know where to post this picture i just found but someone else has to geek out at this nigger weeb

>qt Euro coworker said "I like your dress".
lool, come on man.
we had a running joke with a friend about one situation he had once, he was shown a demo song from a friend's band and it was fucking bland af so he had to say "the production is really good"

so we turned it into a joke and we would tongue-in-cheek compliment people about off-sided stuff to imply between ourselves that they were generally awful

the euro qt's comment sound just like on of those, i would translate it as : "hell you are a fucking mutant, but your piece of cloth you had no responsibility whatsoever over looks good"

People like that all over in CA. I hate this freak, beaner, commie, faggot state.

So is this the rare female incel that reddit claims actually exist.

she's not that bad though

That's literally just an edit from an old Rick and Morty copypasta

This is reassuring to hear, thank you

I knew a girl kind of like that in highschool. She has a fucking unibrow. Didn't bother to shave it, or wax it. It happens.

"she" freaking looks like a poor quality trans fad you got going on over there dude.

Go around any Liberal university, Starbucks or Art Store and you find plenty of these degenerates.

oh come on, as long as she is not a trans I wouldn't have a problem, plus she reminds me a girl from high school

Californian here, if you consider us americans they exist.

wtf is that his linkedin?

>Who are these people?

Mentally ill people. I knew she was a basket case the minute I saw those SJW glasses on her.

>Are you a transwoman?
>I'm cisgender, but thanks!
OUCH

I can second this.

Make no mistake, in a redditors mind it's not an insult. They want to be higher up on the "disadvantaged" scale.

o u c h