>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
fivethirtyeight.com/features/vietnamese-americans-are-no-longer-a-lock-for-the-republican-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>tfw no jet ski mummy

Based Pai

>OP enjoys living in a coffin, though
I do, I have to be honest. I love minimal living.

>tfw no helicopter mummy

M A G A

Hey look, Obama admin letting drug runners operate in America so they could have their precious Iran deal.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Did you know Bill Clinton prefers lighter skinned grapes to darker skinned grapes?

Moller is coming for Drump, just you wait and see Drumplings

>SALTYEDITION

Impeach

>le baste black man

WHY DOES GOD TORTURE ME EVERY DAY

Do you see an America with >70% of one race within 50 years without resorting to a race war?

>black

we will let you know so you can flee back to your home country before it happens

(You) seem upset

No, thanks to planned parenthood and the wall we will win.

All shitskins are the same which is why they all vote dem; you cannot refute this.

% of one race within 50 years

YEAH, HISPANIC

But seriously I think the demographical crises stabilize/improve.

>Hurf durf I'm getting cucked by Indians, based Africans from India. btw stop posting people in the administration you support.

it can happen with either very careful immigration management or very reckless immigration management.....depends what race

Yes. Bill Clinton is a grapist

The amount of people that think Trump is even close to firing Mueller is fucking hilarious and very telling about how fucking stupid these people are

Read all about how the Obama administration helped a billion dollar crime syndicate and paramilitary organization grow because it didn't want to hurt Iran's feelings

MAGA

Nearly choked on my drink m8, didn't see such an obvious thing coming.

Why would he fire him?
President Donald John Trump is innocent.

he surely is our guy by violating trump's 4th amendment rights.

Trump will fire rosenstein once he has worn out his usefulness. You can only investigate for so long before it’s obvious there is nothing there.

What the fuck did pajeet do that was so great? He was on the firing block and he decided to listen to Trump. Anyone could have done that, and frankly a white man wouldn't have to be told twice like this shitskin poo.

Barron always looks so awkward. I hope he's ok.

putting my thinking cap on

they know he won't...it's their last desperate attempt at goading him into doing it so they can "LE IMPEACH" (Which truth be told,wouldn't happen anyway)

Republicans should be ashamed of only getting 4% of the black vote. We freed the slaves, damnit!

No, different groups vote differently. American Africans vote more than 90% democrat. Vietnamese Americans vote 55% Republican, or did. I don't have the current numbers.

I do too but 100^2 ft is insane. That's smaller than my bedroom. That's smaller than my kitchen, even. What are you supposed to cook?

whenever the kikebart shills show up, they always go out of their way to bash fox news
why is that? why do they hate fox? i'm obviously missing something here but i don't know what

I... don't exactly see where you're getting any of this from.

DAS RITE

Okay so we're just gonna glide past the Indian not being a nigger. Other than that he is achieving things small government fiscal conservatives like myself wanted while making my opposition infuriated. What is there not to like? This guy has put up no opposition to anything and done nothing wrong. You're just desperately searching for something to attack him on.

>liberty prime emerges out of the ocean destroying all the north koreans, swamp creatures playing this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
yfw?

>55% republican
Bullshit; every group besides whites is at least 80% dem and only white males are overwhelming majority for Trump.

They've made their bed.

gibs me dat power honkey

They'd need it too with their obesity rate

IT TOOK AN INDIAN TO SAVE THIS GUY'S PRECIOUS ANIME AND HE COULDN'T BE MORE MAD

>write ins

>I will forever not be remembered in history as one of the faceless 22k that shat on a fence

Why do numales even expend effort in this manner?

Why go stand in a line or even cross the street for a useless gesture that just allowed other people to make a decision for you?

Do they make every decision in their life this way?

>I can't really decide if I want butter or margarine so I'll wait here until something accumulates in my hand

>I can't decide what movie I want to see so I'll let my wife and kids decide for me. Except I don't have a wife and kids because someone wouldn't randomly give me a job.

>I'm starving because I can't decide which cock to suck behind the Olive Garden and none of them are really forcing themselves on my meth scabbed face.

>mfw they put Kamala Harris in for presidential candidate
lets hope

kek she literally looks like this hobo who always bugs me for cash outside my gas station and has arguments talking to herself
>thanks Reagan

Don't take the contraceptive Jewpill! Contraception is treason!

>black women taking credit when in reality upper-middle class college-educated white republicans failed to show up

man even when they get a minor win, dems still fuck it up

fox is one of the few media companies that isn't under jewish control

It's fair that they receive 77% of 3/5ths of the power

>desperately searching for something to attack
Not really bro; he's literally wearing his uniform 24/7.

8 whole dollars wow

decades of Republicans pandering to blacks

Every Kassandra I've ever known has been a weirdo. Anyone else have any anecdotal evidence regarding women named Kassandra?

t. weeapoo

If you were in the las thread, this was the CIA glow in the dark nigger being extremely aggressive to anything that wasn't white. As someone pointed out, nothing wrong with that, he's jut not useful or ever going to turn anyone's opinion with this rhetoric. Watch him call us niggers when being told to calm down

Weeew your digits lad. Gibs big momma dat party, crackas

i wish i could find it, but there was this video by van jones where he explains that the democrats rely on literally 95%+ of the black vote to stay in power
if trump and carson can break the welfare state and reduce the democrat black vote to 80% of below, the party starts to actually crumble

You get a really small range and rice cooker, as well as a electric kettle and microwave in a tiny little thing by your kitchen. Works fine.

No, Vietnamese have been a historically safe republican vote that is slipping away. Do your homework.

I'm nor your bro, underage dude. No idea what you're even on about anymore. The guy has been doing good and doing nothing wrong.

Wrong it was rural whites

Surely the Irish are worth more than that?

I can confirm my sister is a weirdo.

>mup da doo didda

kek

>Vietnamese Americans vote 55% Republican, or did.
Did. Here's what Nate Spackle has to say on it:
fivethirtyeight.com/features/vietnamese-americans-are-no-longer-a-lock-for-the-republican-party/

yeah i doubt that
i mean i watch tucker and bream and i like fox business, but fox definitely isn't all in on the right wing

>gypsy getting mad about being a shitskin

>reading threads
fucking nerd lmao

Are we gonna make it lads?

No, but 'Dylans' are nothing but trouble.

Probably. If you want to understand why, look up the percentage of blacks who own their own homes, and look up the racial statistics for people who invest in stocks. Blacks are virtually zero. They spend their money on $300 Jordans and cigarettes, never thinking more than a few minutes into the future.

I was under the impression that rural whites showed up just fine. Either way, it's kind of semantics, the point is that rather than recognize that their success lies in GOP dysfunction, dems are just making themselves more dysfunctional.

The calling for violence bullshit was stupid. There were a couple of those idiots.

I'm aware, their vote is slipping away and republicans are being awfully stupid about the whole thing. There are factors beyond control and they don't vote as a proportion very heavily but our lack of any Asian strategy is foolish.

is she single?

Office of the United States Special Counsel
The Honorable Robert S. Mueller III Presiding
14211 J Street SW
Washington, DC 22601-9943

Mr. user,
It has recently come to our attention that you may be a witness of interest in our ongoing probe into the possible efforts on behalf of the Russian government to hack and otherwise influence and corrupt recent Federal elections in the United States, Russian efforts to assist and collude with the campaign of Donald John Trump in the recent US elections, and any and all matters arising from our office's investigation.
The Office of the Special Counsel will be issuing a request for you to report to our offices to be interviewed regarding recent discoveries arising from our ongoing investigation tomorrow morning.
Please, be advised that any and all documents now in your posession possibly pertaining to this matter are considered possible evidence in ongoing investigations. All records, electronic and otherwise, must be preserved going forward as any and all documents in your possession may or may not be of interest to our investigative team. Please consult with your legal counsel for further guidance regarding record retention protocol in federal investigations.
We suggest you set aside whatever schedule you had previously arranged for the afternoon to accomodate our inquiry. We are happy to give suggestions as to meal options in the vicinity of our offices but suggest you pack a meal in case you wish to avoid media scrutiny should you exit and enter our office building through any public entrance.

Please call Nancy at our office if you have any questions about this before we issue our next communication to you and your legal team when a specific intenerary regarding your upcoming interview with our staff has been arranged.

Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated,
-Andrew Weissmann on behalf of The Office of the Special Counsel

Yeah, but like the fellow I was talking to mentioned, he could just be from stormfront; I'd have no problem with him being from stormfront, but he does nothing for anybody's cause... not even his own.

Shares are shit tho, lol. It's takes like 10 years of saving before you accumulate real wealth. Fuck that

My 6yo son has a net worth of a few thousand niggers.

rightfully so. Go for it, ill advised though.

>Watch him call us niggers when being told to calm down

How predictable are you people

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc

give me her AIM

>People are surprised when people living 100% off of welfare have not gotten a job

kek

>The moon missions were canceled because nogs said "gibs me dat."
Still pisses me off decades later.

we could have had space colonies but instead we got niggers

Fuck I can't find the image of overweight green Jabba niggress with the "Paypal Me" sign

Checked and Keked

>it takes like 16 years of education before you can do anything, fuck that

yeah enjoy being an emu prostitute or whatever you do there

What's up with nu-males and beards? Is it some kind of coping mechanism, like "yeah, I spent my entire life acting like an effeminate bitch, but I got a beard so that makes me manly despite my behavior!"?

700,000 white republicans who voted for trump back in 2017 didn't even show up at the polls

What do you mean, AmBev stagehand?