/mbmc/ COUNTER ARGUMENTS EDITION

"You don't own the country"
Yes, we the citizens do own the country. We pay for it through taxes. All public property & infrastructure collectively belongs to us, paid for by our taxes. This ownership gives us rights, including the right to prevent people from entering our property without consent. This is why borders and immigration laws exist.

"The government owns the country, not you"
We are the government (unless this is a dictatorship). The government represents us & serves us. If the government owns the country, we own the country.

"But I give consent for immigration!"
Well I don't. You can't force something on me without my consent just because you want it (this is why rape is wrong). So if you want these migrants, YOU can house them, YOU can pay for them and YOU can take responsibility for your guests' actions. You have NO RIGHT to subject me to them without my consent, and you have NO RIGHT to use my hard earned money to pay for them.
OR (give stats for the particular country)
The majority of the population does not want immigration. This is a democracy. Too bad.

"But we're a nation of immigrants!"
This is not an argument. This does not logically justify allowing more immigration without citizen consent, it's a non-sequitur.
Also it's not true (colonist =/= immigrant, settler =/= immigrant, conqueror =/= immigrant, Europeans never immigrated into Native American society, they are not immigrants - and Europeans obviously aren't immigrants in Europe, they are natives)
If you're implying that we shouldn't have borders or immigration laws at all, then you have just revealed a much more extreme position that will be deeply unpopular with the public. Eliminating borders & rule of law would destroy the country by allowing unchecked invasions.

Other urls found in this thread:

7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for arguments.

Bump.

>forgets that America itself is a white supremacist abomination that must be destroyed
Literally how far (((intellectuals))) have gone already

Many anons were worried that MBMC could backfire. I scoured the leftist responses to MBMC already on tumblr and found these arguments made repeatedly, and also found that they are very easy to counter. So here are the counters. I think MBMC could work very well - even if it's not immediately bulletproof like IOTBW, it still only leaves leftists with a couple weak responses that are just traps with counter arguments waiting.

Good - if MBMC forces them to expose their commie "power level" out of anger, and they spew extreme nonsense like that, then mission accomplished. It'll redpill the public, just like IOTBW.

>can't come up with your own arguments
You fags need to stop trying to turn Sup Forums into an echo-chamber.

Not trying to do that (and it'll never become an echo chamber because dissenting opinions are allowed to freely enter, unlike other sites). I'm providing these to convince anons who were unsure of MBMC that it won't backfire, it will only cause leftists to expose their insanity to the public, or generate weak responses which are easily countered.

Bump for arguments

doesn't matter if they can enter or not, what matters is that they do. You require the brownian motion of societal interaction in order to keep your ideology in a state of advancement, when it becomes stagnant so do your ideas.

The only liberals who ever come here are just shitposters.

So do you find these counter arguments convincing? Do you think MBMC will majorly backfire, or do you think it will trigger leftists into a tantrum / lead them into a debate they're bound to lose?

>mfw OP is Stefan

These counter-arguments don't attack the actual arguments these people have. Countering the ones they use is easy because the ones they use aren't what they really mean, they're just trying to justify their appeals to emotion with logic and it doesn't work because their goal is illogical.

When they use these kinds of arguments what they're really saying is "I hate white people, and it's more stylish and trendy and emotionally appealing to me to import lesser races." They'll never say their true argument though, they'll just say you're like talking to a brick wall and leave. You will never change these people's opinions.

>You don't want immigrants that means you're anti-trade!!!
(Yes I have seen that said as an argument)
You can literally trade and not have to trade people

>They'll never say their true argument though
But what if we make them angry enough that they can't help it and scream it out.. that was the beauty of IOTBW
Imagine an enraged leftist being interviewed, admitting to the public that they hate whites and want them replaced
It more or less happened with IOTBW, I'm confident we can make it happen again

Kek, maybe all kinds of lunacy will come out if we trigger them hard enough, That's the plan.

I saw Nigel Farage destroy someone on that exact point. Requiring free movement of people in order to have trade is a non-sequitur again, as logical as requiring your trading partners to nail toast to their walls in order to trade with them.

>This is a democracy. Too bad.
Get ready for a yelling smug liberal going on about muh popular vote.

Kek thanks
MBMC is all about getting leftists to reveal their inner insanity that they try to hide from the public, just like IOTBW, and/or leading them into a debate where they'll get crushed (more of an ambush/trap )

Well for the USA you would say it's a Republic, not a democracy. And Trump was elected. Case closed.

For democracies, you could mention the fact that it's a democracy.

the only thing you will accomplish with this meme, a meme you stole from the Europeans, is getting some liberals to say that they are pro-open borders with sincerity. they think the world will truly be better with open immigration, and they voice this on every platform.
they carry signs reading "no [President] Trump, no wall, no USA at all" with pride.

Just use country-house analogy.

Chinks trade ,yet they are 99% homogeneous.

so far the responses have been a lot angrier than that, and totally incapable of explaining how their desire to bring in migrants doesn't violate the lack of consent from others

And having their slogans stolen has sent many into a fit of rage

This.

thanks OP well written post

Thanks, I'm trying to prove to other anons that MBMC is not a weak plan. It might not be a one-hit KO like IOTBW, but I think it can rhetorically corner leftists very fast. And it should get some funny reactions that will make them look bad, and hopefully make their mask slip off even more so the public can see their true , evil agenda which is so full of hatred towards whites and the West

Don't say you own the country, don't use the word country if you can avoid it. You are the nation, the nation is the people and has an absolute sovereign right to define itself. Also don't appeal to democracy, it's a shitty thing to get stuck defending and it also means that once they outnumber you you lose by default. Everything else you said is good, though.

Thanks for constructive feedback user. When MBMC goes down and leftists start screaming, it'll be useful for us to have already practiced the counter arguments
We need to keep shifting the Overton window, I hope this op helps, even if only a tiny bit

It's good to see people actively thinking about these things. I think this project will work at least as well as IOTBW

we should meme taxes like this

This is a really good post. Have a bump

Agreed, that has potential too. But can we save it for after this op lol
Don't want to screw this up
There's no reason why we can't have a never ending torret of these ops, pummeling the leftist mind and public image relentlessly
And also no reason why we can't recycle old ops during down times between new ones - I don't think it's ever a bad time to put up more IOTBW posters

Thanks user, hope you've seen that there are Italian translations for the MBMC memes and printable PDFs
check the website

They don't do that ever, I've argued with fucks like this since the 90s. Instead they call you a racist.

Italian translations here:
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice

I'm not very concerned with redpilling braindead faggots like that who are a lost cause, I'm interested in using them as useful idiots to redpill the masses, the majority made up of apolitical normies

I havent really gotten too involved since im too lazy to make a (((twitter))) and shit right now, but hey, keep doing what you're doing, have a bump

Should I print them and put them on walls?

Bump

The plan is to print them and put them on campuses & public spaces on Jan 14 (the first Sunday night when most students & profs will be back from holidays), Sunday night is best because it's quiet and it's only ~10 hours till people will find them on Monday, so low chance of someone removing them

There are lots of past threads planning the operation, sorry I'm phone posting now so it's hard to copy + paste the links but just google #MyBordersMyChoice

Alright, I'll prepare for January. I'll see if I can get some of my friends on this too, so that we can spread the posters better.

This is a very broad global operation, anons from almost every major European country have confirmed they'll be putting up posters - and even one user who lives on Christmas Island, I had to make a special version for him

Awesome thanks user, this is going to be big
I'll keep the generals alive on here, and spread info on Voat and a couple other places as well (some have already started threads about MBMC in other places)
Godspeed

Bumping again

sounds good

Iceland bump

Oops posted the old version
Please use new version (pic related)

Is that a trap?

yeah i got a question for you bud. why are you such a flaming fucking homosexual??

>t. illegal immigrant

> you have NO RIGHT to use my hard earned money to pay for them.

I'm a pro-immigration liberal but I would accede to this rationale if you agreed to not spend my taxes on things I oppose in a second! Good compromise comrade.

Why do you want immigration?

>muh little starving niglets
>muh white guilt
>muh cultural enrichment
He's going to respond with these answers, I bet my balls on it

t. pizza nigger

It's pasta nigger you newfag

I don't want it bad enough to support your military. If not a dime of my taxes goes to the military, then you can stop immigration.

Bump

Bumping once more