What does the great Sup Forums think about the great Stefan Molyneux?

What does the great Sup Forums think about the great Stefan Molyneux?

Fuck off this board faggot. This is a slide thread to all you insufferable newfags who will surely reply to this in droves.

kys faggot, go lurk for 18 more months before you ruin this board with your filth

called me? i m not saging, btw

He's a narcissist who loves to hear himself talk. He thinks that he's a psychiatrist because he's married to one. Also he's a jew.

not an argument

i wonder how fucked up their kids are going to be

lots of Sup Forumsacks in his comments. He isn't really on our side, but he does have a lot of good points, he isn't a bad stepping stone for normies/lefties coming over from being bluepilled. After his recent nationalism video, though, he might be slowly seeing that ethno-nationalism is a must.

>A self hating jew
Guess you havent seen his video on the truth about Jews huh?

Care to respond to any of his points? Even if Stefan is a narcissist who loves to hear himself talk, that doesn't preclude him from being correct or having strong points of view.

Not an argument, not an argument, and not an argument.

Holy shit, these e-celeb shill threads never end.

He uses anecdotes and appeals to emotion all the time. I guess it's okay when he does it.

He's a less stupid destiny, they really should debate

An insufferable manlet. Seriously, the dude's got a bad case of Napolean complex.

He brings up great points.

>Niggers have low IQ thus the reason they are angry
>There is a need for strong borders and non minority cultures
>Disapproves of single mothers and their lack of production to society
>Brings up logic arguments inducing r/k selection theory into his topics

Oh but he loves to hear himself talk.Sorry he knows what he is talking about.

There's nothing wrong with anecdotes and appeals as long as they're sandwiched in between logos arguments.

You're actually retarded if you think ever making an emotional appeal ever is bad argumentation

All if you people need to deFOO right the fuck now if you're not AnCap yet. You're associating people who would support you getting shot.

MIKE

MIKE

CUT HIM OFF

Appealing to emotion can make you win, but it doesn't make you right.

This. Why would you speak to your family if they want you SHOT? Your mother wants you SHOT

not an argument

abortion?

WE HAVE TO STOP FOLLOWING THESE PSEUDOINTELLECTUALS THAT LEECH OFF OUR IDEAS AND ASPIRATIONS.

blow up YOUR HOUSE

Alien abductee but he doesn't talk about it

TO be completely honest with you I think Stephan Molyneux is actually a fully synthetic engine oil.

>becomes more viscous under heat and pressure
>lubricates engines
>Costs ~$70 every 6 months
>You cannot drink it
>You can purchase it from local petrol statons
>Its a highly engineered fluid
>Can be stored for long times
>Critical to the function of vehicles

Stefan is the most amazing mutha fucka in philosophy at the moment!

Kek is this a pasta i havent seen before?

A scammer for low IQ people

he's a terrible actor

I think hes great

I like his videos where he'll state a string of facts he's researched. Mostly because he posts sources so I can look through them to figure out what is accurate and what is not. Overall they're very informative about persons or issues.

His philosophy or opinion videos are boring, uninteresting. His argument videos are unbearable.

Seconded

Fresh, handmade pasta, from the finest of locally sourced ingredients.

My man, but not mein fuhrer