We should invade south africa

There is literally a race war going on in South Africa.

Our white brothers are being slaughtered every day. Arent we for preserving white people, and fighting in a race war?

There are literally hundreds of thousands of people on Sup Forums, don't you think we can all organize something and take back south africa?

I mean what's stopping us. There's people fighting isis. Why shouldn't we fight to save the boer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what's stopping us
the fact that the white population is like 7%

>implying our intelligence wouldn't balance it out

Please invade. Please?

bump

Are you white?

I mean it's a serious question, how many whites are left in zimbawe?

South Africa should become American clay

Very very few besides pensioners. Most whites fled to SA Angola or Zambia, if that's any better.

Are you one of the few whites left?
What's life like there? Do you fear for your life?

So you're a nigger who wants whites back in power?

There aren't many of us left, but I love Rhodesia and I'll never leave.

>literally
you are not using the word right

I'm from the east coast

We need a semi large militia, 60-80 thousand men
Guns, artillery, boats, tanks
Supplies for military

We need to check for alliances so we don't get destroyed by a UN coalition. We would also need the cooperation of boer rebels.

Kek, if Sup Forums actually organizes this I'll be the first to sign up

God bless you.
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

We already are. I am sure other groups exist besides mine.

yeah same, I've always had dreams of fighting in Africa.

>this video is not available in your country
figures.

Good luck, know somebody who was there.

>Rhodie Belle

this is what heaven is like isn't it?

I would fight for it, only need one.

God bless.

I'd come fight with you and for you if I could brother. That land is your God given right.

We are? I mean I'm actually serious, I have nothing better to do.

If this does end up happening, holy hell would it end up in history

lol

This man. I'm thinking of getting a rotary wing license. Fuck it, we need people who have skills

I got one of these recently on surplus. I don't know if I can wear the shorts shorts that go with them though.

I would also join in the good fight to free/purge South Africa/Rhodesia

I know that their is the Neo-Rhodesian group though they are looking at the DRC however my own is looking to help the whites in SA directly. Slow and steady in the shadows.

I wouldn't be the first because I'm sure a CIA or FBI nigger would use something like this to entrap you, however if this became an organized thing we could set up rat lines from Europe to get volunteers in an organized way without ever revealing their identity. Would be important for recruitment to avoid issues foreigners fighting with the Kurds have had coming home.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc

only if we can shoot astra on sight

I just turned 30 and my gf of 4 years broke up with me. I'm a former Marine and would jump at the chance to join the fight for South Africa and Rhodesia. At this stage I'll never find a single woman who isn't a single mom or crazy.

Rhodesian bush war 2 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

Obligatory. It's always darkest before the dawn.

I wonder if we could appeal to Elon musk about this. He grew up in south Africa and got shit from nigs too. He has a rep to consider so it would be under the table,

Or how about we take in our white brothers and sisters and get them off infinite hell continent. We dont want others invading our lands so we should not do it them.

Africa for the niggers

East Asia for the various types of chinks

Central Asia for the stans

Middle East for the mudslimes

Central and South America for the beaners

Europe,Russia,Iceland,Greenland for the white man

America,Canada,Australia get divided up into ethnostates where the place with the highest concentration of one particular race, goes to that race. So example is south California becomes beaner state.

his companies would literally provide us with everything we would ever possibly need. the hardest part would fighting a war in africa would be logistics and supply lines. elon's companies could do this EASILY.

Tfw everyone is talking about a looming genocide, crashing economy, families fleeing from the apocalypse that's about to be unleashed upon my country and I am just sitting here on the toilet with a vicious case of diarrhea.
>Mfw

I had this thought too just send everyone back to their native environments or atleast near the same longitude.

Nope, fuck you diversity for Africa white rule for the whites of Africa. There have been whites in south Africa as long as their have been whites in america.

Let me ask you this, this

If you could choose for a race war to happen in South Africa, and power finally being restored to the white man, would you say yes?

>Dies shitting himself instead of on top of a mountain of nigger corpses in the coming race war

I think they should partition South Africa into zululand, Xhosaland. And a Afrikaner republic for the boers, cape coloureds, and cape Malays. And have a population exchange afterwards.

To be honest with you, the economy has ruined my life to the point that I would welcome that. I have already insured a escape route/plan for my family members to family in namibia as I do not want them involved and honestly people with no experience shooting/hunting/fighting or with any logistical knowledge does not belong in a civil war.

At least I will go out like Kenshin, kek.

I think everything south of the congo should be white territory

You gonna fight back when the nogs come for you after youve gotten your harem out?

Oh for sure, I have some pretty neat surprises for them. I also plan on destroying any form of infrastructure that they can abuse.

Jesus user that sounds depressing.

Wish there's something we could do. I just want it all to end.

Africa is a fucking wasteland. Our time would be better spent helping bring the boers back to a white country

No.

White people should not be in charge of the shitskins. It is literally a waste of time. The only thing they are good for is manual labor, which means that if white people took control, black people would get all dem jerbs that their current government can't offer, but it would be white people who would become filthy rich. This simply isn't sustainable as the blacks at the bottom would never be able to figure out why they are at the bottom, instead they would just blame the evil white man for giving them a job.

No.

Black people seriously need to be left in their own natural parks away from white people for about 200 years where they can do some introspection and realise how to sort themselves out. This means absolute separation of the races into ethnostates.

If black people want to be able to mine resources, they have to learn geology. If white people want manual labour they should have more babies or get robots to do their dirty work.

That is the only way of fixing South Africa.

Ok

Buy some of this. It's called Yunan Baiyao. The Viet Cong carried it into battle. It's an extremely effective coagulant that I use it for cuts and scrapes but there is a small red pill in each bottle in case of severe bleeding.

It's very cheap and can save your life.

Honestly its pointless at this point mate. My monthly income is down to about R3000-4000 per month ($229-300). I cancelled just about every monthly thing I have such as medical aid, insurance, basically everything except my shit internet connection because I need it to send and receive emails.

Sad thing. They took only 90 years to turn a wasteland into a great country and then it was all destroyed in 5-10 years

Rhodesia was 5%

Hey that's pretty fucking cool my man, there is a few holistic healers in my area, somebody is sure to carry some of that.

Pretty much this. If the 7% got their act together they could btfo all the niggers and reinstate supreme control.

>Black people seriously need to be left in their own natural parks away from white people for about 200 years where they can do some introspection and realise how to sort themselves out. This means absolute separation of the races into ethnostates.
>If black people want to be able to mine resources, they have to learn geology. If white people want manual labour they should have more babies or get robots to do their dirty work.

Strongly implying a nigger will sort their shit out in 200 years or study anything other than voodoo magic and tyre necklace burnings.
>That is the only way of fixing South Africa.
Both you and I know there is one more way. The better way.

Why aren't there as many militias flying around the world to various conflict zones and various causes like there were in the 20th century? That shit was cool.

there are its just not exactly something you want publicized if youre a militia

Guys hes in Zimbabwe and actually owns a computer. What color do you think he is?

That's what I'm saying, we should start doing that.

Not like anons have anything better to do

I know they are out there. They just don't seem as prevalent or as numerous as they were in the last century.

I have a better idea.

Someone that knows how to make websites and such, should set up a website that sets up white people from all over the world to marry white south Africans.
Kinda like Russian brides, but just purely to get them citizenship and get them out of that hell hole.

After the south African gets citizenship in another country, they separate from the person whom they married and then marry another south African.

Essentially, continue this process until all the whites get out of South Africa before they get genocided.

This, would totally fight for a white ethnostate. But we would have to get a nuclear physicist who can make a bomb to be on our side or else once we establish the state we would be nuked by SJWs

Seriously though. If we could get 20,000 white, western men to band together and crowd fund their own military training, we could take various missions throughout Africa btfoing niggers, that would be fucking sweet. It would be like a weird new foreign legion. Could probably conquer areas in Africa and create a developed nation at some point. It would throw the jews for a loop.

>Be Sup Forums
>setup Private Military Corp
>purchases large tract of lands
>settle white settlers and train white soldiers to fight and bring in money to support expansions.

The song is called rhodesians never die. Fuck Mugabe and fuck those niggers who took your country from you. We will come for you.

We could just conquer warlord after warlord and take all their assets, pull resources from the land and create a first world white ethnostate in africa.

Don't worry, there's been a net loss of whites while every year around 600k blacks are born or come in to the country. It will reach that amount in just a few years.

That's the power of Anglo scum user

Yea, but why not try and get paid to do it?

Snort iron oxide and send a high voltage current through your body. It'll turn you into a man burning with power. That's my contribution.

You could. I think that you could take a lot of under the table funding from various first world nations, as well as the whites of south africa themselves.

Aight going to sleep anons

Have a /comfy/ night

>Our white brothers are being slaughtered every day.

(citation needed)

>hate evil
Money is the embodiment of evil mouthbreather.

>+-R4000 per month
That's fucked mate. Do you have a matric?

claiming europe for europeans it makes me wonder why we don't just kick muslims out of europe instead of taking over africa.

leaving blacks alone in africa, they will destroy themselves, or simply stagnate like they always do. a perfect example being the american negro, who hasn't done anything to educate or lift himself out of poverty for 400 years with limited exceptions.

Im not stepping foot on that continent.

Yea but the problem is that their population is still much bigger than ours and our intelligence can only go far as well as food, water, medical aid, shelter and weaponry

Half of Sup Forums is not even white. The other half that is white is divided, half of whites are ancaps and lolbertarians who don't give a shit about anything but muh profits. No one here is going to do shit faggot. And I am glad. All whites in non european lands need to be slaughtered

Blacks rely completely on Whites for all those things.

I have matric, qualifications in both diesel mechanics and engineering. I am self employed and trying my best not to lose everything I worked for, even if it means taking home a pittance.

wont happen but i like the idea
would sign up

Weak men are the embodiment of evil. Money and power corrupt weak men.

Yea but the only difference is they have the power of government. Their government can allow the blacks to obtain guns while whites or any white person who came from overseas would have a hard time obtaining guns unless you had a source from some black market.

If they aren't a stoic badass they will falter.
Not many can stand in that inferno and not be consumed.

What’s your life like? Can you give me a rundown of some sorts? I read here are only 20,000 of you let. I’m currently reading Ian Smiths “The Great Betrayal”. Great book so far. I’m fascinated with Rhodesian and Afrikaner history and have several afrikaans friends. However it’s obviously extremely difficult to come in contact with a rhodie like yourself.

God bless, I pray you all love to see better days for your country and people. I want to come visit one day when I know it’s safe and if I get in touch with a friendly white as a guide. I’d love to move South Africa or Rhodesia/Zimbabwe if things ever get better for the whites.

The point is that a smaller population handled worse. Niggers only have the numbers. If a race war ever truly broke out, I’d be there to fight alongside our boerbros in a heartbeat.

Also nice digits that are relavent to the thread. AWB is possibly the most based political party out there.

It's World War Z

Better find a way to fix your own sven

The boer are getting what's coming to them for their mistreatment of my british ancestors. I wont lift a finger to help.

Willthere be a draft or a sign up sheet

Whites should focus their energy in an European uprising.

Not some shitty African country with a handful of whites left.

This sounds cool and everything, and I would be on board, but the second we set up a discord and start exchanging emails is the second it dies by some attention whore trying to be 'in charge' or something. I just wouldn't trust it. IRC maybe?