Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHiR4fKLTbo
i.imgur.com/mHsZvOe.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.
VAfags on suicide watch

>he looks at you like this
What do ?

Thanks I asked because I wanted to know if he knows that Jonathan can fight stands in stand rush, and does Araki supports that

4th for lewd jolyne is best jolyne

*only Jolyne

Approach him, i cant beat his ass silly unless i get close~~r

give him a big ol SMOOCH on the lips

I feel glee at the sight of ___ ___ ___ ___

Remind me why does gappy talk like that?

Doppio's thick, veiny penis

he is weeb

What the fuck did they even announce then?
Also just because VA is coming in 2019 it doesn't mean it's not coming you fuckwad

Nothing. They never said they were going to announce anything at the event.

DP is still confirmed to have an unannounced title that may very likely be part 5.

I personally killed that meme, get out

everyone in part 8 talks like that.

A N O T H E R A N N I V E R S A R Y E V E N T

>retards on these threads seriously believed they would announce Part 5
>even though they haven't even finished releasing all the blu-rays just yet and it took some time for them to even announce Part 4
Seriously what the fuck did you guys expect ?

Well what was the fucking point of the GURETO FESTIVARU then?

Other parts too. It sounds nore natural in Japanese, but 8's translator is anal about that kind of accuracy.

To celebrate the part 4 anime. Not their fault you didn't notice the BDs wouldn't be all out till June.

desu, it's pretty much confirmed we are at least getting a part 5 anime

Would this be a fair prediction. Announcement: August 2017. Release Date: Winter 2018 (January/February)

How do you hold an event for that? What do you even do?
>Moshi moshi part 4 anime is so great desu
>Any questions nani desu ka?
>Watashi wa let's masturbate to Gappy-kun

>Part 4 was announced earlier than expected
>expectations for part 5 announcement change to match
>hurr durr how stupid are you guys?

Why don't you read up on what they did instead of typing like a retard

I think Augest/September Annoucement especially considering the JoJo events going around that period seems fair

Part 4 was announced when all the part 3 BDs were out. That is important.

Because it's too early and everything I find about it is either hype from weeks ago or "THEY DIDN'T ANNOUNCE PART 5 :(("

Why have I not noticed?

Every part? So even englishmen and italians like jonathan,giorno and joseph were supposed to talk like that?

No idea. its sorta obvious

Part 1. Dio kills Jojo's dog, dad, William Zeppeli, and Jonathan himself.
Part 2. What does Caesar Zeppeli and a can of soda have in common? They both go flat when they run out of bubbles.
Part 3. Avdol dies first, twice. Iggy gets kicked in by Vanilla Ice Cream. And Kakyoin gets turn into a doughnut.
Part 4. Yoshikage Kira kills Pineapple head, Aya, Yoshihiro Kira. Then the true hero comes and kills him. Ambulance.
Part 5. Dio sticks Jonathan's dick into everything and Giorno Giovanna is one of his many kids. Bruno is killed but becomes a zombie. Best girl Narancia dies, GioGio goes god mode and kills Diavolo multiple times. Polnareff becomes a turtle. AND YES, ABBACCHIO DIES, BUT NOBODY CARES.
Part 6. Everyone dies. Even Jotaro.
Part 7. The President kills Gyro Zeppeli. Johnny kills the President in all parallel worlds.
Part 8. Gappy is the new Jojo and he has four balls because he's made of two people, Yoshikage Kira and Josefumi Kujo. Johnny kills himself to save his child and wife.

Here are some spoilers. Help curb the cancerous fanbase by deterring new people from watching it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHiR4fKLTbo

It's just stuff like discussions with the voice actors and others involved and performances by the OP artists and showing off anime merch. Nothing very notable.

I am glad that DP will have more time to work on Part 5 but do you think they should still have breaks

Alright, got fresh news from the blue hell
Annoucements include
>Jojofes; whatever that is, it lasts from August to september
>Another JJBA Hirohiko exhibition(~~)
>Something else tomorrow, apparently

Wait when was it confirmed we are getting something else tomorrow

*lewd Jolyne with her dad

>AND YES, ABBACCHIO DIES, BUT NOBODY CARES.
A lot of people care, though
Spoilers don't mean nothing to me desu, I may know how it ends but I want to at least see how it's executed with my own eyes.

Personally Abbachio's death is one of the most well done deaths in the franchise

I want to make love to Abbacchio

Kira x Shinobu

YASUHO!

i.imgur.com/mHsZvOe.png

Stop with the shit taste you faggots.

Part 6 and 4 were some of the best parts in the series. I hate how fucking low you autists rank them. You fucks deserve to die.

delet this

(You)

False, we all know Dopio has a monster dong

while i agree that Part 6 was my favorite until JJL ends, you have to understand that people have their own tastes.

He's a grower.

Being ranked low doesn't necessarily mean people think they're bad, just that they liked other parts more.

part 4 is always high in the rankings here

His flaccid penis is long. Explains why he can't walk without tripping.

>AND YES, ABBACCHIO DIES, BUT NOBODY CARES
But that's one of the better deaths in the series

Part 4 is my favorite part with my favorite Jojo, but I can cop why some people don't like SoL;JoJo

>liking best parts behind the objectively best part 7 warrants an ironic (You)

I hate /jojo/ so fucking much. Can the mods just ban these threads? Not because of the shitposting but because of the sheer amount of shitty taste. Because this is where fedora tier autists can come and regurgitate their retarded opinions. Let it die please. Jojo is something that should be discussed from time to time with non-autistic fans of the series. It will also keep the femanons away.

I hate /jojo/ so fucking much. Can the mods just ban these threads? Not because of the shitposting but because of the sheer amount of shitty taste. Because this is where fedora tier autists can come and regurgitate their retarded opinions. Let it die please. Jojo is something that should be discussed from time to time with non-autistic fans of the series. It will also keep the femanons away.

>AND YES, ABBACCHIO DIES, BUT NOBODY CARES

Hot Pants dies so quickly and sudden in Part 7 that some people can't even tell she died. Probably the least well handled death of a not-so minor character.

Don't be mad that people don't like your favorite parts as much as you

(You)

>Jojo is something that should be discussed from time to time with non-autistic fans of the series.

nigger just ban all the dragon ball threads or just any thread with a weekly anime/manga basis then

>It will also keep the femanons away

You gay or something?

anime and manga are like Star Wars to women, they pretend to like it to get attention from men

Let me guess, you're a virgin, right?

Yeah, especially since so many great shoujo and josei series exist, right?

Were you hurt too?

Youre shit and should die.

>Look mom I did it again

>nigger just ban all the dragon ball threads or just any thread with a weekly anime/manga basis then

Yes. Especially /jojo/. Make it something that is discussed periodically. I think thats why /berserk/ is so comfy. Because the series barely gets threads. Because the only people who continue caring are long-time fans who arent autists.

This is what we need.

>You gay or something?

Youre not getting any pussy on Sup Forums my friend and 2D is better anyway.

you're either whiteknights or people too dumb to realize that women don't have hobbies outside of attracting attention from men

^lol

You're not even trying anymore

The most boring bait is the off-topic kind.

Disregarding the festival stuff, that is a fucking amazing pose

Today I will remind them

jolyne's lovely smile

>High Tier
>Dio
Literally the most one dimensional boring villain in the series. His motivation boils down to "fuck jojo"

Wow great point whiteknight, you showed me.

Try actually talking to a woman about her """hobbies""" and see if you feel the same way.

both dio and kars are shit tier, risotto nero is high tier

That makes no sense. Kars only wanted to attain physical perfection. The only time hes been forced to fight are when people try to stop him.

I wish this meme would die.

Part 1 pre-vampire Dio totally fits that spot on the list
Everything he does after after is exactly what you said, though

>Wanting to attain physical perfection =/= lust for power
How's that work?

Using Jojo villains with this list never makes any goddamn sense.

Diavolo's motive isn't a mystery, it's just lame. According to that list, Kars would actually be mid tier. Part 3 DIO is shit tier.

100% Agree. Ever since the DiU anime ended these Jojo threads are really shitty, like, Dragon Ball levels of shittiness.

They go off-topic really quickly and turn into a dumb general with no point. No wonder Sup Forums hates Jojo so fucking much.

>calling me a white knight because I called you a baiting faggot
>legitimately implying women are all brain dead whores
I've never met somebody who is shit at all forms of communication before but I never expected someone like that to project all their problems onto the other party. This is some serious delusion

>these are the people you share a general with

*shudders* do you really agree with the shit you just said?

>replying to an attention whore

I'm betting my ass he's an incel too.

Why don't you try it yourself with different girls?

>They go off-topic really quickly and turn into a dumb general with no point

Thats not the reason why. Its because of shit taste. Its because of the shit taste that anons express in all seriousness. Those fags need to be kept out.

>*shudders*
>tfw you share a general with someone who does this

>legitimately implying women are all brain dead whores

I never used those words. You did...

And it looks like a struck a nerve. Go outside and talk to women before you come out the side of your neck to me.

Dio is shit and you can't prove otherwise.

The other day the thread devolved into some talk about black Superman doing something with Vore. DiU was a mistake.

He doesnt want to rule over everything. He wants to attain perfection for himself and overcome what he views as intrinsic flaws. Thats not the same as simply wanting power and domination.

Stop acting like it'd unique to JoJo threads. Every general for every series has a few faggots like you saying it's the worst of Sup Forums and it should be banned. It's always going to be this way so how about you shut the fuck up and stop adding to the noise?

I dont care. Shitposting is always inevitable. I want to purge faggots with shit opinions.

7>5>8>4>3>2>6>1
fite me bich

Unless people like you care a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

>he didn't use the exact same wording as me
>this is my chance to turn the whole argument against him and pretend I never said anything wrong!

What do you consider to be shit opinions?