If there was another 9/11 tier terror attack in the US, what would the reaction be like from liberals?

If there was another 9/11 tier terror attack in the US, what would the reaction be like from liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw
youtu.be/YkRsiuMYmjY
nypost.com/2016/04/19/swedish-deputy-pm-calls-911-an-accident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ramp up anti-islamophobia even more

they would probably fall for yellow fever threads, like faggots. ignoring a time honored traditiion of, tits or gtfo. because they are faggots.

>3 muslims were killed in the attack
>muslim americans are bracing for backlash
>It's our fault for being white and christian
>Eid Mubarak

#NotallMuslims

Not all muslims.
Iraq War
Racism
Sanctions
Lack of jobs
Or my favorite (((Climate Change)))

>GLOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMPFFFFFFFF

Hopefully that one motorboards me between her breasts

>New York City may be completely without power, but did you know that 70% of US CITIZENS in Puerto Rico still don't have electricity???

At this point prolly no reaction at all.

Victim blaming, as usual.

Depends who did it. If it was whites, they'd rally for gun control and removing white men from power while opening our borders to show we're not xenophobic. If it was Muslims, they'd rally for gun control and removing white men from power while opening our borders to show we're not xenophobic.

>If it was Muslims, they'd rally for gun control and removing white men from power while opening our borders to show we're not xenophobic.
So fucking true.

They would deny Islam having any involvment, blame anti-muslim sentiments and demand we bring more Islamic refugees into the country

The same thing happened with the Pulse shooting.

This

This wouldn't have happened if Hillary had won, it's all Drumpf's fault!
>turn on CNN
"Oy vey now you're obligated to go to war with Russia and China and North Korea and Iran and Syria!

>It's just a peace killing from our Muslim friends and neighbors.

#Notallmuslims

But what would the reaction be from Sup Forums?
FALSE FLAG CIA NIGGER OPERATION SHILL DETECTED FALSE FLAG ONIGGER DEEP STATE KING OBAMA DID IT!

>I hope the thousands dead from this Muslim terrorist attack doesn't cause any Islamaphobia.

Insane.

Blame Trump because Islamophobia or some bullshit.

Who cares

>The important thing nobody is talking about: How the perpetrators were victims too.
>Why arent they covering this!

>But what would the reaction be from Sup Forums?
"I bet the Jews did this."
And we wouldn't be wrong.

Anyone one have that tweet where it was something like "Imagine all the backlash against peaceful muslims if ISIS exploded a nuke that killed 50 million americans?"

>implying the Jews aren’t behind 99% of all terrorist attacks

If it was something equal to the scale of 9/11, then I feel like that would have the potential to undermine their use of anti-islamophobia.

>TWO PLANES?!?!?!?
>TWO TOWERS!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

DDDRRRRRRUUUUUMMPPPFF!!!!!

true, but the libtards would go off on how the muslims are so good and so sweet

maybe get rid of dhs
the most useless and overpowered department in the US

Unironically this.

#notallmuslims

I thought you hate white people, my negro

I just don't understand how did this World go from fighting terrorism to supporting and even defending terrorism.

What even happened? I remember post 9/11 we wanted the entire middle east besides Israel blown off the map and now here we are putting them on a pedestal.

we need to support whites more, whites must support white athletes, stop supporting niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw

Good question! They weren't nearly as crazy back then. In fact, the "crazy" left were calling false flag on day one. Everyone else came together and the nation was patriotic for about 6 months. Then it slowly disintegrated. The passing of the Patriot Act really divided the country. It's been all downhill since then. I have no clue what it would be like today.

Or blame it on trump.
>They only attacked because he's in charge
>One man, who has comparatively little power in the state as compared to many other state actors.

With milkies like that whatever she want she get.

Just revisit the Vegas threads. It would look very similar to those.

plryurmnfphn

After 9/11 and the Bush administration it was actually the liberals who were anti-war. But somewhere during the Obama administration that completely turned around. Now the liberals are the ones screaming for war with Russia and conservatives are anti-war and want to focus on domestic issues. Old conservatives are the exception because they're just dumb baby boomers who want to blow up anything they don't understand CUZ AMERICA HAS THE BIG STICK

Those are some magnificent puppy feeders.

9/11 killed nearly 3K people and took out 7 of the most famous buildings in NYC.

To match such a disaster would need to be the bombing of Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, Vatican or any cultural landmark in Europe + at least 2K people dying in the event.
If that doesn't start the 10th Crusades or at least a civil war, nothing will.

>If there was another 9/11 tier terror attack in the US, what would the reaction be like from liberals?

Whatever CNN programs them with, just like on 9/11/01.

youtu.be/YkRsiuMYmjY last bit

Or that.
Agreed.

Excuse me user. You mean the 11/09 accidents. Gah you Americans are so ignorant.

nypost.com/2016/04/19/swedish-deputy-pm-calls-911-an-accident/

>Sweden I don't know if you are a dead horse or the gift that keeps on giving.