How will Trump Kill This Fat Fuck

How and when this fat fat will die? Post your predictions.

My prediction: Right after the New Year and public execution through Coup d'état

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/north-korea-biological-warfare-bioweapons-program-2017-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How
Nuclear bomb, bunker buster, or SEAL Team 6.

>when
I'm feeling like April.

Same way Dad did. Trump knows nukes are suicide for every party, as does Kim.

April is when burgers pay taxes
>Kim dead
>Taxes lower
I won't mind signing that check
Good prediction user

Personally I think Trump will want to time his strike for the anniversary (or near it) of the Syria strike. A Yuge Event for a Yuge Anniversary.

Could we meme the fat boy somehow into killing one of us to kick things off? My body is ready.

Unless he's killed by his own people, he won't be killed. Trump would never attack North Korea. It would be completely unjustifiable, unless NK were to attack first. And they won't.

I don't think we'll need to. North Korea is already violating sanctions. A guy here was arrested yesterday for brokering the sale of missile parts to "foreign regimes" on behalf of North Korea. Trump hasn't brought it up yet, so he's probably keeping it up his sleeve.

>An Aussie shitpost kicks off WW3

Pottery dude

China is really the wild card in all of this. Both of them can't risk getting raped by them, that's why neither of them have acted nor will act.

Yep. Here's the exact wording.

>The AFP will allege Chan Han Choi was involved in brokering sales of missile components, including software for the guidance of ballistic missiles, as well as North Korean military expertise, to international entities.

You just know Israel is going to have a stroke once they find out that Iran or Hamas received help from North Korea.

The_donald has ruined this board. Kim is standing up to (((them))) and trump is a kike puppet.

Old age, peacefully in his bed while the Korean race mourns the loss of their benevolent leader? Meanwhile how will Trump die? Much higher likelihood he will be assassinated since huge portions of the US population hate him and think he is their enemy. Even if Trump dies peacefully, there will be millions inside the US celebrating his death.

Back to plebbit with you

They always have a stroke yet do nothing. Just rely on the US. We've been suckin so much Israeli dick under Trump

About 15 days before the midterm elections.

Bank it bitch.

Sharia blue

Listen to the mainstream media and President Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, and you would conclude that war on the Korean Peninsula is imminent, right?

You’d be wrong. The only way a war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if Washington starts it. Let me tell you why.

The 50-year war between North Korea and its neighbor South Korea is over. North Korea lost. Dictator Kim Jong Un now presides over a dying society in the North – a prison camp full of about 25 million miserable, starving people masquerading as a country. North Korea lags in economic terms somewhere behind Ethiopia.

In contrast, South Korea is an economic juggernaut; a nation of roughly 51 million with an economy larger than that of Russia, which has a population of about 144 million. In terms of per capita gross domestic product, South Korea ranks 31st in the world, while Russia ranks 68th and North Korea ranks nowhere.

Kim’s armed forces mirror his society’s tragic condition. They are an aging tribute to the Soviet forces of the 1970s. Any attempt to employ them against South Korea’s modern armed forces would end in devastating defeat for North Korea.

Kim also knows that missile attacks launched from his soil against the South Korea, Japan or the United States would result in the immediate and total destruction of his Stalinist regime.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has told Kim in very clear terms that if Kim launches an attack on his neighbors or the United States, he is on his own. The Chinese armed forces will stand by and watch as Kim’s regime is systematically annihilated.

To reiterate, the only way war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if the United States starts it. And this insight explains Kim’s strategy. His best chance of survival is to goad President Trump into attacking him. Then Beijing – despite the Chinese distaste for their North Korean neighbor – will be obligated to intervene to defend Kim’s regime.

With this point in mind, Kim has turned to Moscow, not Beijing, for help. Moscow sees Washington’s renewed interest in bringing down Kim as an opportunity. From Moscow’s perspective, North Korea is useful insofar as it can be leveraged in a high-stakes game to bring Washington into conflict with not only North Korea, but more importantly with China.

While China will not support North Korea in a war unleashed by the Kim regime, Beijing has said the Chinese Armed Forces will assist Kim if Washington attacks North Korea.

To promote conflict with China – something President Trump made less likely with his wise diplomacy toward China – Moscow is willing to provide just enough technical assistance to create the illusion of capability in North Korea.

The North’s recent missile launch is a case in point. The liquid-fueled rocket that North Korea launched into space recently lacked precision guidance, as well as a viable warhead. And, like its predecessors, the rocket broke up on reentry and crashed in pieces into the sea.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in summed up the 50-minute rocket test by saying it was not clear “whether the communist nation has in fact built nuclear weapons, let alone perfected its missile technology.”

For Washington, the right course of action is obvious. Don’t take the bait. As former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates warned some time ago: "Any future defense secretary who advises the president to again send a big American land army into Asia or into the Middle East or Africa should have his head examined.”

The sole beneficiary of a conflict between the United States and China is Russia.

Like Serbia in 1914, North Korea is unpopular with virtually every nation in the world, including China. On the eve of World War I, the Guardian newspaper noted sarcastically that “if it were physically possible for Serbia to be towed out to sea and sunk there, the air of Europe would at once seem cleaner.” Most of the world would readily apply this description to North Korea.

Of course, in 1914 not a single European statesman regarded Serbia as a country so important that every major power in Europe – and eventually the world – would go to war over its future. Yet, thanks to Russia’s decision to mobilize its armies and back Serbia, that’s exactly what happened.

My advice to President Trump is simple: Mr. President, Moscow is inciting Rocket Man. Don’t take the bait.

I do have 470 BTC. Could I offer it on a bounty for Kim's ......

Seriously what are the laws regarding this. I don't want to fuck with US laws but I want him dead.

China wouldn't do anything. Nobody wants WW3. There would be no winners.

The problem is more to do with public opinion. A president that would kill potentially millions of Innocent lives, would be completely destroying themselves, and their public image. They'd be known as a war criminal.

There would also be huge financial and global repercussions.

Coup. There's plenty of dissidents. If it ends up happening it will be the Chinese on the ground directing the North Korean Politburo. At the behest of American interests. There might be some skirmishes on the border, maybe some rogue generals who want total war rallying their men, but those guys will get massacred quick. It'll be a multi pronged attack.

Kim > Trump
If you believe otherwise you know where to go.

What are you talking about? Obama got a nobel peace prize for starting 6 new wars.

by staring directly at the sun

Finally a good thread on Sup Forums

I think this situation is pretty unique. I like to read about it quiet a bit.

From what I gather, it comes down to this

>USA will not attack first without SK blessing which isn't going to happen
or
>Unless USA is attacked first, which isnt going to happen
>But if the US lets NK secure a nuke, other countries like Iran will start too
>So the US can't let that happen
>So the plan right now seems to be Trump trying to goad N.K into attacking so we can have casus belli
>With NK's military culture, they can't be seen bullied by Trump for long without doing something
>I don't think the US particularly wants regime change, but I don't think there can be a precision strike war. It will be all out.

>China doesn't want NK to get nukes and their relationship is deteriorating as well.
>But they want NK to still be a nuisance to the West without actually securing a nuke

>Russia had been helping NK but has come around more to the US side as of late
>With the CIA sending Russia the intel info on the incoming terrorist attack, saving countless lives, I'm guessing Russia is tighter with the US at this point

Keep in mind rocket technology is the key. Even with nukes, fat boy can maybe 1/100 shot even hit California...and thats if it doesn't get taken down by by the CHAD missile.

BUT....it doesn't take much for NK to launch a nuke into china or Russia

And yet he see's. Jokes on you gay boi.

Go be a tryhard somewhere else.

Kim already has nukes.

Riiiiight. Trump will end up giving this asshat millions of dollars to calm his ass down like every other POTUS handled this regime.

that's why i said rockets are the key. getting them here is much more difficult

Holy fuck you good goys should be gassed.

>>But if the US lets NK secure a nuke, other countries like Iran will start too
>>So the US can't let that happen

What did you mean by this then

TPBP
Fucking r/t_d faggots.

The method of death will be proportional to the nature of provocation.

We already have ppl in the country.

Decapitation Team will strike when ordered.

He also now has rockets that can carry a nuke all the way to you faggots.
With our luck they'll nuke reddit HQ and we'll be stuck with your cancer/aids posting forever.

Not trying hard or anything. The North Korean people need our help.

B61 set to 1.4 kilotons on his palace

But probably a tomahawk strike.

Against terrorists. He had the publics backing.

North Korea is completely different.

no, fuck that
no more CIA "killing" bullshit psyops

kim must be sent to jail
no BS
with public DNA confirmation

If you think those rockets will break U.S. airspace you are a special kind of stupid. Russia would have a hard time successfully striking the U.S. let alone Kimmy boy. We've been building missile defense technology since the 70's.

A mistype

When I said secure, I really mean keep. They are perfecting their nukes and rocket technology and we are not doing anything about it. Why shouldn't Iran do the same?

My apologies

Kim is moderately symmetric.

No we don’t.

Too politically sensitive.

>Against terrorists
holy fuck. Get back to plebbit now. HOLY FUCK
THIS IS A LEVEL 3 ALERT. POL NOW HAS ACUTE AIDS

Why the fuck do you want the USA involved in yet another endless war that will kill tens of thousands of Whites that we have literally nothing to do with?

Given the statistical success rate of anti-missile technology he would only need to fire 4 or 5 to ensure 1 makes it. And it would only take 1 to EMP your shitty country back to the stone age.

DEARLEADEREDAELRAED

Fuck Rodman. I got into a fight with his weak ass.

>Pelican
>Nice Velvelt throne
>He burned it to the ground for insurance

So you believe the USA is the tyrannical policemen of the world that forces every country to do what it demands at the end of a gun barrel?

Perfecting is a strong word. The only nation with near U.S. missile tech are the Ruskies. And they are still some 15-20 years behind us. Kim's literally 5 decades behind us and at the mercy of Russian and Chinese dealings for newer tech and training. The real danger with Nukes is them launching one at SK, but that's unlikely since what they want is to secure SK, not make it into radioactive shithole. You can fix a shelled city, but cleaning up radioactive waste is a bit trickier. Takes alot of time.

lol you are a fucking tard. Seriously why are Leafs this fucking stupid?

ITT: Kike worshipping neocon faggots who oozed in off of reddit shit up Sup Forums.

>Rodman hearalds in a new era of peace in Asia.

BEST TIMELINE

A literal CIA nigger will unite Korea.

Yah a lot of that is propaganda. The rockets seem to be terrible at best. They still haven't proven they can launch a rocket with a payload and that is accurate.

but reports say they will have it soon. But who knows how much of that is the pentagon trying to stir things up.

I've seen 2 predictions I put stock in

March is probably the realistic time window for war.

Memorial Day (late may in the US) is the closing window.

If it doesn't happen in that time frame, that means NK keeps their nukes and the world starts to change. And Trump starts paying more money than any president in history to the regime.

Also the US military reputation will go down. Less countries will fear the US.

He used to drive a white Disel Mercedes with purple stripes, an 86 if I remember. In 2004.

>Finally a good thread on Sup Forums
Yet another NK clickbait thread is the furthest thing from "good".

>REDDIT SPACING INTENSIFIES

iTT: Leafs remind us how relevant they are

Pol is fucking pathetic, let Kim alone you retarded drumpfbabies.

Us election destroyed this board

Yes

>mfw this leaf gets it

I also love how reddit faggots can't resist going straight for the meme flags.

Lurk mor

He's obviously a giant bullfrog dressed as a man.

Remove him from any nearby water sources and he'll dry up probably getting run over by a car in a desperate search for moisture.

Welcome to 4 chan. Plz update the user manual leaf

sees apollo? nukes are fake. hopefully your beetus doesnt get best of you. or dementia. or cheese face. or ineffective truvada. or zika. or harder to "see" super gonorrhea. or box pox. they knew i was shit when they signed up

>Yes
Are you going to join the military and volunteer to be on the front lines?

Or are you going to explain to all the mothers and wives of dead soldiers why their men had to die?

Are you going to explain to the gassed and irradiated south koreans that they had to suffer because you want to watch war coverage on CNN 24/7?

you're a delusional ameriturd. an american land invasion on nk at this point in time would end in complete failure and every american military general knows it

>implying that Canada isn’t a meme flag...

I dont' believe they could fire 4 to 5 in succession...certainly not accurately.

EMP is a scary more likely scenario though.

Bad thing about that though is it will fuck most of the world up, not just the US. That again ends the NK regime.

Agreed, but the problem is the US/Russia/China doesn't want these smaller countries taking up Nukes. If Iran says well fuck off, NK has nukes, we are doing it too; then I look for Russia to sperg out more than the US.

clearly the ongoing trump thread, Q threads, and black cock threads are more suited for you

Why?

Why would we even have to invade?

You have to go back.

EMP is a meme.

how so?

>Amerimutt education

Death by cardiac arrest. He'll get pissed by something that failed and die on a train.

this. Sup Forums is pure zionist kikery.

Huh?

Best Korea holds the line, China come s in and takes over. 72 hour war.

they've already proven they have ICBM's that can reach the entirety of u.s.a. with wmd warheads you faggot

I went to private school and did a semester at McGill.

Tell me why we would even have to invade....

>Moscow is inciting Rocket Man.
faggot kys

Exactly
See

Argument to authority using schooling as a pretense to set self up as authority. Read the sticky you fucking retard. Better yet, just fucking kill yourself right now.

>Huh?
Yes, I know consequences for your actions is something hard for you to understand.

>Best Korea holds the line,
Meanwhile NK drops biological, chemical and nuclear weapons on SK and Japan.

>China come s in and takes over.
China would side with NK if the USA was the aggressor because China doesn't want a unified Korea as competition.

>72 hour war.
A million people die in the first 24 hours thanks to all the weapons NK has.

Not to mention you'll have to kill virtually all NK's because they've been brainwashed to believe the USA is evil incarnate and only wants to kill them all and will fight to the very last man.

>MUH CNN TRAJECTORY BOOM BOOM

I know people in the military and people who work in aerospace. Those Zipperheads couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Why do you believe in it? A few traffic lights got fucked up after starfish prime?

Learn something about electricity.

EMP impact is localized and temporary. Pretty much anything modern and not made cheap as fuck in China, would just shrug it off.

>Biological weapons
Wut

Dear Reddit. You don't operate on the same level as us. Stop pretending you aren't reddit. We know by your amerimutt talk radio tier understanding of global geopolitics for which you should gas yourself because if I was ever that fucking dense I would no longer wish to breathe.

>implying this isn't a ploy between Trump and Kim to fuck with China

Do you faggots realize the reason Kim had to kill his brother and uncle was because China gave the okay for his uncle, who is close with China to replace Kim if necessary?

>being this angst using community college freshman philosophy tier arguments.

>Wut
Yes, NK has biological weapons.

Didn't think about that did you?

businessinsider.com/north-korea-biological-warfare-bioweapons-program-2017-7

And what, you really think they won't use them AND THE FUCKING NUKES THEY HAVE!?!?!