>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
archive.is/3VxOX
web.archive.org/web/20171217223918/https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/CDCDirector/status/942423509124427776
youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

So I was at college, sitting at the common area, sitting with a fellow trump supporter Zachary Mayo, us two (and a few others) against a small multitude of race baiters and commies intent on "spreading love" and not hate. They claimed to be neither pro-trump nor pro-Hillary but to be for love. And some black people from the "love" crowd were crazy bringing up race, saying that they support my rights lol and that I have no business being there. They say that I was only sitting there cause I wanted to protest their love. Me and my fellow Trump supporter say that we were protesting and exercising our right to counter-protest.

One black woman, a fellow student, while not pro-Trump, was reasonable enough to come to us and ask why trump was good. My fellow defended trump on the basis of his contributions for minorities and how he hired the first woman to ever build a skyscraper.

They said there weren't either pro-trump or pro-Hillary, and one of me said I had the right to vote for whomever I want, and some of them questioned my motives for standing opposite them.

One of them said that we're here to protect minorities like you, stand up for you. To imply that trump hates minorities (this was a black dude that spoke to me), and another black dude was shutting us down so he could speak uninterrupted

It's amazing what these shillery supporters will make up in their head about TRUMP. I could go on and on about these vermin but I rest my case about the supremacy of our courageous position!

EVERYBODY READ THIS ARTICLE
pic related is the synopsis, but actually fucking read the article to get the proper details

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

In a beautiful day a monkey woke up without his tail. Stared at his ass, started searching for his tail and couldn't find it. Started to get desperate, started crying and went to tell the tale to a lion.
- Lion. You don't know what the fuck just happened. Today I woke up without my tail !

- Whatever, monkey, who cares?

- But, you're the king of the jungle, you have to do something about it !

The lion looked at his own ass and see that he, too, is without his tail.
- Oh my God, what will become of me? Me, the king of the jungle, without tail, everybody will think I'm a little kitten.

The monkey answer:
That's fucking nothing, it's worse for me, everybody will think I'm a nigger!

Today's BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Miles completed yesterday-Zero; Miles completed since Inauguration-- Zero. NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW.

Post ICE wins

The nigger pass by a monkey caged in a zoo. The monkey says:
- Pshh! Come here.

- Me ? Are you talking to me?

- Yeah, you. Come closer.

The nigger gets closer and the mokey whispers:

- You have to tell me the name of your lawyer.

Looks like John McCain's brain cancer is back in the news.

Apparently her son Track has been arrested for domestic violence

Reposting for (You)s / what do's

>meet new step sister
>she's really cute
>is very handsy with me and nobody else
>hugs me all the time
>laughs at my retarded shit and runs her fingers over my hair
>slapped my ass a day ago
So should I go for it, /ptg/? I'm afraid my mom will get angry I'm going after my "sister"

>inb4 not political
It's fucking real Awoo hours nigga, ain't shit political after 00:00

Thanks Ann

Memeflags trigger lefty babies

Ann you will die alone and not one person will miss you ever

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT REEEEEEE

HE BUILDS FUCKING SKYSCRAPERS

try to fuck her, don't be an autist about it, and stop blogging

There is nothing fundamentally unconstitutional about deporting foreigners and incentivizing non-Whites to self-deport. The current Leftist interpretation of the Constitution can be gotten rid of simply by replacing Leftist judges. If they can declare immigration a human right then we can undeclare it, and remove those admitted under a fraudulent immigration scheme. You are just scared of actually winning, or you are not White.

Even if you're not a shill, you're fucking retarded linking directly to politico instead of an archive link and expecting people to read it

Haha she is not interested in you in that way. Her situation has changed and she is getting to know you. Dont be a sperg, be a good brother.

>and not one person will miss you ever
Well, maybe except the Portubro

how old are you too? i wouldn't, or at least i'd make her confess interest first

How bad will the twitter shoah be tomorrow?

I will miss her too.

archive.is breaks the article

;_; but user is my only fren. I have literally nobody else to juggle this over with.

What's it like knowing a significant portion of your physiology is dedicated to the upkeep of a dry barren womb you'll never use?

Nothing you are saying is so simple as you suggest and you are incorrect that it would be constitutional to deport all people you don't like. Citizenship has nothing to do with these new concepts of human rights. You're scared of facing reality and having coherent, reasonable positions or you're stupid.

>Watchdog report finds moldy food, mistreatment in immigrant detention centers

archive.is/3VxOX

tick-tock/10

Then screen shot it?

I’ve been permaban for awhile now. What is going on tomorrow exactly? Is Jack on the rag again?

She's 18 I'm 22.

i hope it's fucking chaotic
i hope they purge literally everybody who isn't an open communist
i hope they purge trump's account too so he finally start using the national emergency alerts to shitpost

qt Cirno

>I'm a Trump supporter
Is there an easier way to find out if someone is retarded?

Leading geopolitics expert Robert Kelly from Berkeley released his prediction for the world's borders in 2040 last night. Thoughts?

you're really overestimating how much i care to spoonfeed you

this is our country so it doesnt matter what you think.

Twitter has declared all the nazis will be banned. I hope this collapses the site.

meh both of you are idiots try to develop a relationship not based on sex. she's got to survive the next four years to not become crazy

just read the article, faggot. It's interesting stuff, and ties to the Awan case.

No, there are matters of law, realty, and the constitution. You can't simply expel everyone you don't like o unconstitutional basis.

>EVERYBODY READ THIS ARTICLE
You want people to do something
>hurr spoonfeeding
Fucking retard politico intern

oh for fuck's sake, i thought you were both high school freshman or something
yes, for god's sake she obviously wants to fuck
you're an older man who probably isn't ugly, that's pretty much all girls care about at that age

If we don't become a bloc we will probably kill them all and make them learn portuguese instead of that dirty spanish.

jack KNOWS he can’t ban trump. twitter would be out of business in less than 60 days. He would go to gab and it would be game over. Want to know a fun fact?
>90% of the time; #Trump is actually trending number 1 but they can’t show it

Daily reminder that /ptg/ is (You)r personal blog! Tell us about your day! What's up bro? How's your family? Talk to any girls? We NEED to hear it!

i already helped you awhile ago
web.archive.org/web/20171217223918/https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

>taiwan china
I expect China to be shattered t b h.

Office of the United States Special Counsel
The Honorable Robert S. Mueller III Presiding
14211 J Street SW
Washington, DC 24148-9924

Mr. user,
It has recently come to our attention that you may be a witness of interest in our ongoing probe into the possible efforts on behalf of the Russian government to hack and otherwise influence and corrupt recent federal elections in the United States, Russian efforts to assist and collude with the campaign of Donald John Trump in the recent US federal elections, and any and all matters arising from our office's investigation.
The Office of the Special Counsel will be issuing a request for you to report to our offices to be interviewed regarding recent discoveries arising from our ongoing investigation tomorrow morning.
Please, be advised that any and all documents now in your posession possibly pertaining to this matter are considered possible evidence in an ongoing federal investigation. All records, electronic and otherwise, must be preserved going forward as any and all documents in your possession may or may not now be of interest to our investigative team. Please consult with your legal counsel for further guidance regarding record retention protocol in federal investigations.
We suggest you set aside whatever schedule you had previously arranged for the afternoon tomorrow to accomodate our inquiry. We are happy to give suggestions as to meal options in the vicinity of our offices but suggest you pack a meal in case you wish to avoid media scrutiny should you exit and enter our office building through any public entrance.

Please call Shaniqua at our office first thing tomorrow morning if you have any questions about this before we issue our next communication to you and your legal team when a specific intenerary regarding your upcoming interview with our staff has been arranged.

Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated,
-Andrew Weissmann on behalf of The Office of the Special Counsel
signature.jpg

>"A lot of it seems almost like science fiction to an onlooker, but many people are unaware of the strength of separatist and revolutionary movements worldwide. For example, in 2017, Somalia is effectively four countries as a result of its civil war.", continued Kelly, explaining why he predicts forty-six new countries will be around by 2040. "And with China - There are clear signs of a coming upheaval. Turkestan, Uyghurstan, and Tibet are being viewed as potential independent states more and more every year. I've marked it with a pre-communist flag, as I believe China will have a second Meiji Restoration of sorts, if you can put it that way. I see China having a nationalist revolution within the next two decades."

It's 1AM where I am nothing's happening over and out

you're the one having a fucking meltdown, i gave you my reason for not using the merchant starver generated link, stop whining and find another way to read it if you don't want to give politico clicks
although the greatest way for you to continue to contribute to this discussion would probably be to find the nearest ethernet cable and wrap it tightly around your own neck

Non-White confirmed. You are in for a rude surprise if you think you are going to get a slightly less Leftist multi-racial utopia out of this current trend. And it is that simple, but simple doesn't mean easy. There will be a great deal of strife and struggle in the years ahead, but we will win because we must and because thus is ours. Maybe you can be one of the 10% that gets to stay, but that 10% will be very competitive to get into and American Blacks will probably get preference due to them not having a country to deport them to. Better start working on your resume now. Unless you are a Jew. No Jews whatsoever.

missed it, sorry, thanks

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

remember: every user that DOESN'T get banned is confirmed controlled op/cia nigger

apparently the CDC's banned words list is false
twitter.com/CDCDirector/status/942423509124427776

Took me a second, bean a dum 'merican 'n ' awl ,but HAWHAWHAW HAW!!!!!!!

>China will have a second Meiji Restoration of sorts, if you can put it that way. I see China having a nationalist revolution within the next two decades
We need another repeat of the 1900 8 nation alliance.

oh, i wasn't defending the constitution

Hmm.
I'll try and reach a middle ground between both of your posts, somehow, because honestly she's really sweet but I also don't want her to get niggered by the school Chad either.

Thank you all for your (You)s. Blog post over. user NF+GhPcC signing out

>"post screenshot faggot"
>HE'S HAVING A MELTDOWN!
Ahahahaha

>hey faggot that wasnt supposed to leak, go out and deny it

LARP confirmed.

here is how I red-pilled by black friends that are niggers - this won't embed but check it out - what black person is going to deny Malcom X and MLK jr?

youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8

It all starts tomorrow

who else prolly gettin purged off twitter?

Twitter apparently made a statement that all wrongthink tangentially associated with """""""""nazism""""""""" will be purged in the next few days.

It doesn't matter what you think of it, it is the law of the land. I bet you think you are some sort of rebel without regard for it and wish to topple the government somehow but that has nothing to do with the reality you live in or doing anything productive to improve the situation.

This is proof that college will accept idiots.

The Constitution is fine, at most we have to get rid of or legally neuter the 'Civil Rights' implications of the 14th amendment (the current jurisorudence on which is on extremely sketchy ground and could be circumvented without new amendments) . There isn't anything concrete in there that gets in the way of Making America White Again.

My toaster is laughing at me

yeah i'm 100% certain that nobody ever doubted that

No, I am white. I would much prefer a unified nation state like Japan but people here are generally very unproductive and unwilling to face the reality of the matter. You're going on about some nonsense that won't come to pass, that isn't really politics. Talk about politics and ways forward rather than dreaming or playing make believe.

I didn’t know he was a meth addict. Not surprised at all though. I only have one phone number left to create an actual twitter account. My other ones are already banned

Just woke up and read the fucking POLITICO report. I was surprised by one thing in particular:

>And their networks in Africa trafficked not just in drugs, weapons and used cars but diamonds, commercial merchandise and even human slaves.

HUMAN SLAVES

Obama supported human slaves trafficking! Let this fact sink in for a moment!

I used (((parens))) a few times drunken shitposting. but I keep my account deleted for the most part.

Is it based off the sited you visit immediately before and after going to twitter? how are they filtering this made up "alt-right" ban?

What's going on in the video?
Besides the obvious

>He turned himself into the police. Now he has been arrested.

the left completely ignores obama's connection to the resurgence of the slave trade in libya

>Be Mexico
>Can't afford to educate population
>Encourage them to flee to America
>Receive schooling and basic healthcare and infrastructure from the American taxpayer for 18 years
>Send so many a reactionary President gets elected who deports them all
>Mexico gets it's children educated by America for free and them gets them back when they're at their most prosperous
>Mexico's leaders continue to laugh at America

Never had an account. Always thought twatter was retarded with limited characters.

That’s not the only type of human trafficking Obama turned a blind eye towards...

This was the Trump Team's faces when Trump said
>youd be in jail

What was YFW

i have an account so i can get alerts on my phone when trump tweets
i've literally never tweeted

>Obama did it
Ummm no sweetie. That's on based Hilldawg, putting niggers back in their places since 2011.

They ignore everything he did, he is a loathsome human being.

She shouldn't be making that face. All the times she fucked Harvey Weinstein.

Just keep a separate browser profile for twatter, or use a Firefox Container.

this is what I do. but i am following tons of right wing stuff. hopefully i dont get kiked

So is a Sup Forums post

Anyone who isn't BLM, muslim, open borders, jewish apologist.

Or Virgina...

>scandal free
I hope this is the beginning of the end for Obama and the Clintons

George Washington's crossing of the Delaware River, which occurred on the night of December 25–26, 1776, during the American Revolutionary War, was the first move in a surprise attack organized by George Washington against the Hessian forces in Trenton, New Jersey, on the morning of December 26. Planned in partial secrecy, Washington led a column of Continental Army troops across the icy Delaware River in a logistically challenging and dangerous operation

Donald Trump is a lucky, lucky man.

Twitter will start banning users for "off site behavior". Right now they only ban you for the things you actually post, so a public nazi can keep an account if all they ever do is tweet photos of their cat. Starting today you can be banned just for having the wrong views even if you keep them off Twitter

not 144 or whatever the number was.

it's going to be race war, balkanization, mass deportations, or white genocide.
mass deportations will result in race war
balkanization will lead to race war in the future
white genocide wont be accomplished without race war
so you really only have one choice, and it wont be a choice, because they will force it upon you