Look at this dude

Look at this dude

is this seriously the kind of shit that gets posted on reddit?
what is wrong with these people?

oh no no no no LOOK AT THAT FACE BAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
FAT CLEANING LADY FACE LOOKING MEATBALL

The worst part is all the cringe comments saying how "pretty" or "cute" this ugly ass man wearing a dress is.

What
The
Shit

Even if that *was* a girl it'd be a trainwreck.

>Merry Christmas
Fucking anti-semitic islamophobe racist

20?
He looks 30

He identifies as 20.

oh no no no no

looks to me like a biological woman, just fucking ugly
the upper arm/forearm ratio, the front of the neck, and the clavicle width suggest this. i'd bet it's just a weird ugly woman. i see these types fairly often in public

i have become too used to this. this content no longer shocks me at all. fuck this world

I feel pretty much the same way.

Feel like a retard since 15... 25 now. Always giggle knowing I was never dumb enough to think i was the opposite gender

i prefer the 2d version

You're right, it''s actually just a very ugly woman, I actually feel bad now because I assumed it was a tranny
>tfw so ugly as an actual woman that people automatically assume you're an ugly tranny

just because your teeth are messed up doesn't mean your hair should be too

is this a woman

>is this seriously the kind of shit that gets posted on reddit?
It's either that or "I hate Trump so give me some upboats"

feelgood bs has been getting upvotes for a long time... I recall one was by an "author" selling an e-book, went from a huge karma circlejerk and fake reviews to people actually buying complete shit and trying to read it.

Sad.

>Crude depiction of what you might see if it undressed

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
LOOK AT HIS LIPS!

Jesus, that's fucking horrible. No wonder why she wanted to off herself.

The sad part is that her "happiness", is just a combination of medically prescribed drugs inducing a few days of manic euphoria, then shortly after this episode her life will fall into manic depression. For that she will take some more "medicine" to be in the modern equivalent of an lobotomy. She'll feel nothing. Not sadness, nor happiness. Just living her existence as a zombie. Not ever realizing how fucked she is.

HE TRIED IT

Ok guys. This thread is just so damn funny. I mean, how does someone not read this thread and not laugh their ass off?

But on a serious note, kill it with fire......Fritz, you know what to do.

We fuck fags like this all the time in Canada. He probably moved here.

We do? I... I mean we do!

She should know she is committing the worst crime a woman can commit. Bad bangs.

Whatever the fuck that hideous thing is, it should be disintegrated in a plasma incinerator.

>plebbit

She's cute and goddamit those cute bobs 9/10 will ask to open them

Why have bangs fallen out of favour? I like them, not OP's girl of course, but in general.

bangs cause forehead acne and make the ponytail thinner

>Forehead acne
Not like anyone will see it with bangs in the way.

bangs like that never look good on a girl who isn't already an 8-9/10.

daily reminder

laughing at mentally ill people shouldn't be tolerated
laughing at people who push mentally illness should be mandatory

I see a butterfly.

why does hollywood try to make live action adaptations of anime? i suppose this cant be worse than the DBZ movie even if the sailor moon cast is all trannys