What 'red-pilled' (honestly that term is a bit cringy) you? For me it was 'oscars so white'...

What 'red-pilled' (honestly that term is a bit cringy) you? For me it was 'oscars so white'. Like literally white people were shamed for not giving awards to black people for being black and the next year white people who did good work were disqualified and blacks were given awards for optics. It made me realize society had gone too far. People were boycotting an award show because white people were winning awards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kkAQwTDFLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They fucked with video games.

>Redpilled is a cringy term.
>"Redpilled" in 2016
You have to go back.

It's funny because everytime I watch TV now and see how they cast every commericial to check all the diversity checkboxes even though what they're depicting has nothing to do with reality it makes me rage.

I mean it just comes off as nerdy. It's from a scifi movie made by trannies. Not really the aesthetic I'm going for.

>The matrix is just some nerdy sci-fi movie
I repeat my statement
You have to go back, you fucking normie.
Ree.

Knowledge of third-world population explosion leading to mass migration. Natural antipathy of non-white people to white people. Studying Islam. The works of Thomas Carlyle. And witnessing the desperation of the Left

All the terrorist attacks and then the whole "Not all Muslims" and Obama dancing around the topic for so long. Also Clock boy.

I'd say Bruce becoming Caitlin Jenner

>what redpilled you?
world history.

SJW culture pushed me over the edge. Then it all became clear. I was ready before that.

yeah also normie is kinda cringe. I'm not 13, I'm an adult.

Yeah clock boy was bad. Was so obvious to anyone not being intentionally dense what the truth was there.

edgy answer.

>Stop calling me what I am, it's like so cringe LOL, and I'm like not 13 anymore! I'm like an adult n shit!
I didn't mention your age, actual adults don't bring up their age as some justification for their existence.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

You're trying way too hard to make it seem like you're smart. And yet starting sentences with 'and'.

I'm implying that only weeaboos and kekistanis use the word normie in an unironic sense.

At best that is debatable, but it's far from absolutely you can't do it. However debate is in favour of being able to start a sentence with a conjunction.
n00b

Kekistanis use it because they're our bastard child and it filtered down to them, weeaboos use it because Sup Forums is a part of weeb culture.
You're on an anime image board retard.

But no, not only those people use it unironicly new friend.

genius reverse-jewing... destroy their institutions with their own dirty tricks

God you're so cringy.

Nice argument. Is that your only counter? Now I can really see why you tried to say you're not 13, because you certainly act it.

And what's your point?

It's just not very smart. And it makes you look unintelligent.

Who here OG ZimZam squad?

>You like did something that many retards think is grammatically incorrect so like, point invalidated lol
Did you learn about it in English class kid?

what does that mean?

>Trayvon and ZimZam
>The gun grabbing response to Sandy Hook
>Being taught about feminism in an ethics class

Uh! The word is "untelligent," u retart.

ughhh. I hate having to explain a joke but clearly you're not getting it. Have you noticed in all my posts that I too start sentences with and? Honestly I've known kids like you before I can see you through your keyboard. You're so cringe it should be illegal.

My mistake, must have been auto correct.

>LOL LIK IT WUZ JUST A JOKE
No shit I could see that, did you not notice I never pointed it out?
I could have said
>LOL RETART U SAID STARTIN WIF AND IS BAD BUT U DID IT
But I didn't, your attempt at a joke required no response.

And starting a post with ughhh, like so cringy you should go to jail xDdddDdDdD

I took German for four years in high school and one day realized he wasn’t actually saying what they said he was saying.

get the fuck off my board, leave and never return

Cool story bro.

Around 2014 when I really saw the way tumblr people were. They're so righteous and smug but only insofar as they have countless others standing with them and they only have to "reblog" it.

The term "redpilled" only becomes cringy when you don't use it as a catchall but rather a social identifier. Reddit Kekistani fucks are cringy because how tumblr can't discuss ideas without countless people supporting them, Reddit can't discuss ideas without turning them into cringy "brands" with which to identify.

Yeah exactly. The kekistani reddit retards just memify everything and have no original thoughts, taking refuge in joke phrases for safety.

Getting red pilled by Zimmerman trial. For me it was the first time I found out about crime rates by race and witnessed the lying kike media pushing the "dindu nuffin he wad a good little boy" narrative.

Pewdiepie

Everything he said is factual, though...

Was a lib
Joined a CC student government
Elected treasurer
Made fair, balanced budget recommendations to student senate, had vote in senate
Was labelled racist and homophobic for not giving the bank away to minority groups.

community colleges have student government?

Yes OP this is just one example of the SJW ant-white faggotry afoot in 'Merica.

For me it was dating a Nicaraguan SJW liberal who claimed I had white privilege after I had been unemployed for a year and got a job at Domino's pizza.

I dumped her fat ass and voted Trump shortly thereafter.

#FIXED

pretty sad you were unemployed for a year desu tho. not that hard to get a job

kek

I can't even remember anymore. I've been tumbling down the rabbit hole for so long I can only speculate as to what sent me down it. Probably African fuckery.

Fair enough, at least you didn't answer with that retard response from that guy earlier claiming he learned german and randomly watched hitler videos only to realize there were mistranslations.

normie is a shitty /r9k/ meme that went out of hand when reddit fags picked it up because they have no individual judgement and just go by monkey see monkey do
normalfag was actually useful, normie is trash that some retards were too thick to pick up on being just "ironic" shitposting

not forgiving the robots for that one, even poopoo pepe was better

>Like literally (((white))) people were shamed for not giving awards to black people
hollywood "films". hah.

Me too.

I was a shitlib jew, then the trayvon martin shooting woke me up and now I am le based jew.

yeah the Australian in this thread is a real kekistani.

>but I only do the same exact shit "ironically"
nah, fuck you too buddy

New Zealand.*
Interesting that you stopped responding and started hiveminding with people that could be classed as "on your side".
Real Reddit tier tactics there.
And then it blew up in your face.
Quality meme.

I'm not your buddy, pal.

Haha Sup Forums btfo

good

good

I was asking myself 'why the fuck is Amy schumer even famous?'

Looked up her wiki and saw she was related to Chuck Schumer

All of my life I have been half redpilled but half blue pilled....fiscally conservative but 'mmm I guesa socially liberal'....wary of blacks but assuming it was some sociological problem. Repulsed by the JQ

It sounds silly, but that moment of realizing Amy Schumers career was an act of jewish nepotism pushed me over the edge. I exclaimed out loud 'fuck right off'

Why is no one pushing #OscarsSoJewish
Make up 3% of the population yet make up 50% of the cast and production

hah that's pretty funny. I hate that cunt as well.

I read 'The Game' by Niel Strauss in highschool. Then I read every game source he cited or mentioned. Once you realize how much you are lied to about women, questioning everything is mandatory.

wait are you saying that book is real or fake?

I think he exaggerates, but he clearly did the fucking work, and it's mostly real. PUA is largely the truth.

i just bang high class hookers honestly. easier than game.

I dropped 2 fastfood, 3 clothing and 1 coffee brand for that bullshit already.

I think the choice is an illusion though. I think the other brands are up to the same bullshit we just haven't seen it yet.

I made $10k last year in Vegas betting on Black Oscar's Award Futures

Memes
I spent like 10 years as a cuckservative to varying degrees, went to some tea party meetings and found them boring and ineffective, I wanted justice, I wanted George Washington to rise from the grave and kill everyone in DC but nobody except my brother agreed with me
Then Trump ran for office, and God Emperor Trump was huge on normiebook, which was a huge gateway for me to Trump nationalism, and then to Obersturmfuhrer Hans, to Ride the Neon Tiger, Counter-Signal Memes for Fashy Goys, to all sorts of pages, and after getting literally dozens of accounts banned and suspended I decided it was time to try out Sup Forums
Been here for like 2 years and I will never leave
God bless you anons
Btw pic related is all it really takes
Make this gif famous and we win the war

youtube.com/watch?v=4kkAQwTDFLg

Hi there, tavistock.

Game is just reverse engineered alpha behavior. It's not really effort if you live a certain way. I find it useful for self reflection on bad habits though. As an introvert it's easy to pick up unattractive habits and miss social cues if you aren't intellectually aware of them.

I see that gif, and it's all you need to know he wasn't evil. Wrong, destructive maybe, but not evil.

I guess it all began when I started noticing that every american movie has a nigger in it, regardless of where or when the movie plot takes place.

You're not wrong, but until I see a commercial aired, I'll let them pass.
Gotta wear clothes in public, after all.

Oscars so White and
SAG Awards so male.

The constant holocaust lessons and presentations throughout school

That coupled with “to find out who is in power determine those you can’t criticize”

It only makes sense

First finding out about Ron Paul in the ‘08 election cycle and a couple of years later when I started reading about cultural marxism and subversion.

>we aren't trying to take your guns, we swear!
>lol j/k hand them over now or else you're gonna get it

Trayvon Martin/Mike Brown. I was a gun enthusiast and lefty, but always held true to the idea that if you commit assault you deserve lethal force.

Over the course of the trial, it was amazing to see what an open and shut case it was, and how the public was ignoring it, and worse still, how anyone who disagreed was labeled racist. Came for the ments, stayed for the memes.

Always been fairly redpilled, but arab spring made me realize that the msm is full of shit and the combination of trayvon, sjws going full retard and being antiwhite becoming accepted made me natsoc

>The constant holocaust lessons and presentations throughout school

Amerimutt education

Exes from okcupid like 5 years ago, that and transfags.
I used to be an
>I don’t care what anyone does as long as they fuck off and stay away from me and what I want to do
When I had to deal with an ex get barraged by a brigade of mentally ill trannies who were her friends just prior because she posted that she thought some CrossFit tranny who got a huge settlement much bigger than the tournament purse and the tournament had to shut down because they went by birth certificate and not gender identity when it came to what bracket you were in(male or female).
The tranny sued for discrimination, my ex stated lightly that she thought the settlement was unfair because it destroyed the competition for everyone, especially all the women there, and then the tranny brigade rolled in from tumblr to shit on her Facebook and told her she was worse than a rapist because atleast they could get rapists put in jail.

Redpills you really quickly.
Long story short, I now believe that plastic surgeons and communist professors and most media figures need to be publicly executed by a mob.

k

american public schools being ZOG brainwashing camps isn't a meme, i can count on my fingers how many times the lit teachers rolled their eyes or did the "please shoot me" face as we were forced to do ANOTHER diary of anne frank reading

Zimmerman trial. It was the first time that I ever felt like that people would judge me or ostracize me for speaking the truth about something, and I don't meant that in some autistic boomer or conspiracyfag way, I had never witnessed the news coverage of anything so blatantly omit facts that were easily found with a cursory Google search.

kek