Black people and Music

What is the cultural significance of black music?

btw let me know what you think of my new song

youtube.com/watch?v=xX9_QubOmJE&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
youtube.com/watch?v=p1eI4EH-DRg
youtube.com/watch?v=X2egdI-Lfgo
youtube.com/watch?v=ph9-Fr7q4VA
youtube.com/watch?v=4PbLRHMLVPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PHysYC4t9oo
youtube.com/watch?v=MgdP7vtFvbc
youtube.com/watch?v=T4cgiPfuHPQ
youtu.be/ulXf00VAZGU
youtu.be/9LHMNxk8DqA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lately? Nothing.
In the 50's 60's and 70's, blacks contributed a great deal to music. Then they forgot how to play music and decided to just yell and shout "fuck whitey, gimme drugs and ho's" and call that music.

maybe you're just a white racist piece of shit

You know, the first person who screams racist, is usually a racist.

Drum machines allowed any untalented nigger to make a beat. This is why rap "music" came about.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY

Also 10's, 20's, 30's and40's.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1eI4EH-DRg

youtube.com/watch?v=X2egdI-Lfgo

youtube.com/watch?v=ph9-Fr7q4VA

youtube.com/watch?v=4PbLRHMLVPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=PHysYC4t9oo

youtube.com/watch?v=MgdP7vtFvbc

Partially 40's. Nothing of value earlier than that though.

Maybe you're just a faggot leaf.

>btw let me know what you think of my new song

You need to put some sort of effects on your vocals, bro. It sounds too amateur without some reverb and it's missing another effect that you'll have to figure out on your own. Double up your vocals on the hook, add some gain to them for emphasis, maybe add some adlibs.

You can flow, you just need some polish. I'd say you're only 80% done with the song rn.

The one and only thing that blacks have contributed to society in the long run is music pre 1980. They still behaved like typical blacks pre 1980 but they made some classic music. Alot of the oldie music is amazing. The temptations, 4 tops, etc were all great groups. And before them you had the blues greats like Robert Johnson, Leadbelly, Hound Dog Taylor, Skip James, etc who made an immense impact on music.

But after the 70s the music went to hell. Rap came along and inspired nothing but degeneracy. And now it has evolved into nothing but mumbling, girating, and random shouts of "muh dick". Black contributions to music are over.

you fucking faggots better comment and tell me how good of a job i am doing with my rapping music

shut your fucking mouth. it's perfect. you're jealous as fuck

only savages eat chicken with a knife and fork

rap is crap

>rapping
>music
pick one, nigger

>what was jazz

Niggers are literally the worst.

Not politics.

I'm not giving you clicks for your dumbass indie shit. I don't care what quality it is, I'm not giving you views.

Deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4cgiPfuHPQ

what the fuck is that flag?

Jazz/Big Band are just as much white people as black.
It's also irrelevant to music as a whole. It's an evolutionary dead end.

Blues and Rock you can certainly attribute to black people though.

>irrelevant to music as a whole

orchestral jazz (or big band) as perfected by Duke Ellington is the 20th century American version of orchesta. Stop talking like a plebe and listen to this masterpiece

youtu.be/ulXf00VAZGU

There were just as many prominent white musicians involved. Talking about your personal bias toward Duke Ellington doesn't make him any more important than anyone else involved.

Regardless of all that, Big Band and Jazz are so irrelevant to the direction music went and only hipster fags actually still listen to it.

>jazz did not influence the direction of music

Rock and Roll? R&B?

This is 100% correct.

The subject of the thread is black contributions to music and Duke Ellington is objectively one of the greatest.

youtu.be/9LHMNxk8DqA

I dont disagree at all that there were plenty of whites involved but we must give credit where it is due. As much as we hate niggers we wouldn’t be the same without them. I still believe we can fix niggers.

>only hipster fags actually listen to it

Hipster fags only listen to it in front of other people. Don’t let superficial bugmen ruin something you could potentially enjoy, rise above that shit. I only think a small portion of jazz is palpable by the way. I only like structured orchestrial style shit like this or Dave Brubeck. Freeform is shit the majority of the time.

I happened to be listening to Duke when I found this thread. Duke is also amazing to listen to stoned.

as soon as the jewish labels started being made

Who starts a song like that? :^)

It’s magic

I'm not sure user, maybe it has something to do with communion in the dark.

That being said, I have niggers at work who I cannot awake from their slumber on the job unless I play (in disgust) ooga booga music.