Share your privilege levels

hi guys i got a good score of 95/100. i am pretty happy with this!

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.erR0q12zm#.ohQGZdPlK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link

I took this test and it said I was underprivileged but I still get called a privileged white male

there you are lad buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.erR0q12zm#.ohQGZdPlK

80%. Fuck. Was hoping to do better. Should have asked if you had blonde hair, blue eyes and a strong jawline. Fucking Jews, get your shit together. Weak propaganda.

what a fucking shit show.

what did he mean by this?

I answered the questions honestly, and managed to get a victim score of 34/100. Too bad privilege doesn't fucking exist, and playing the victim is a self defeating model.

I have a privilege of 14.

I thought by virtue of being a straight white make I'd score higher.

but the left told me I was privileged because I'm white.

the whole idea of a privilege level quotient

same

privilege is good
it's what you get when your ancestors stronk

stop trying to steal our heritage nigger monkeys
were going to tear you and the shit out of africa again

>Have you ever been called a fag?

Everyone on Sup Forums has been called a fag at least once.

It's nice to know that I'm a non-priveledged white.

Seems that being mentally ill removes my white male privilege.

united in fagness

agreed, i slammed a 24.
but privilage is self defeating.

I thought it was higher. Honestly if you asked me ny life has been a 9/10, but then again I am comparing it to people from my own country. Test doesn't really translate well to non-americans.

51/100. Not bad. Thought I was going to score higher. But it seems being bullied as an overweight child really brought my score down. Fuck yeah!

...b-but I thought I'm privileged because I'm white, straight, and upper-middle class!

Huh. Got 51. Japanese are pretty racist if you give them the opportunity tbqh. got mocked for my accent and how i "sounded white" a plenty. Didn't get butthurt about it tho. fucking fags.

the money my family gets me is mine and no one elses, the country my forefathers designed and developed and their vision is mine and no one elses. anybody that tries to touch has a bullet on it's way to their head. I chose who is part of my country, not the other way around.

yeah mental illness kills privilege

Even though I think this shit is dumb, it's oddly accurate with the statement. Don't give a shit really.

I got 23. Said I was underprivileged. Yet I own house. No debt. Test is shit.

1. remove kebab
2. remove kosher
3. remove dindus

how does one get zero??????????????

>This is not a bad thing, nor is it osmething to be ashamed of.

why is fucking buzzfeed being more level headed about this garbage than most of its preachers?

Same score here.

sorry to hear it I guess? had to leave some pretty crappy things unchecked to get that score.

35/100
I'm not privileged at all!
Yippee!! I'm gonna do a flip right now! After I do that, I'm then gonna shame the next white male that I see that I know nothing about for the privileges that I perceive that he possesses in our society!! FUCK YOU BUZZFEED.

What a dumb quiz

"I have never been called a fag" I get called a fag daily. I'd wager queers are significantly less likely to get called a fag

38 out of 100. Yet I'm still a privileged white male.

fag

Straight White Male

52/100.

Idiot that's the first thing they want you to admit
how stupid are you
you wouldn't ask your enemies what they think you should do. "well you are an crusader, but that is nothing to be ashamed of..." the first thing they have to gain is leverage. Don't even pay it attention.
Privilege good it's cause ancestors stronk
you are an idiot if you let other people rob you of your heritage, wether it be the money your parents give you, or your heritage

Shit

you are an idiot

Don't tick anything?

you're blowing my response out of proportion. "more levelheaded" than rabid social marxists is a very low bar to hit.

lol peasant

It doesn't look like there's a middle, the only two results seem to be either you're not privileged, or you're quite privileged

what you made me suppose with what you wrote is that not everybody has privilidge because they are white or a man. by doing that you lost the battle before fighting it

Cis White male too

le 58 percent!

or "the most privileged" which is amusing wording, there are entire swaths of people better off than that user guaranteed

I guess

You lied... Are you white?... and you clicked yes, faggot!

>argentina
almost got me

said the American.

WHY ARE WE SO STUPID WHAT HAVE THE JEWS DONE TO US JESUS WITH THIS MENTALITY WE ARE GONG TO LOSE STOP BEING SUCH FUCKING BLIND IDIOTS THAT YOU WALK INTO A TRAP. YOU THINK THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE QUESTIONARY IS TO SHAME YOU OR SAY YOU DON'T DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE? NO IT'S SUPPOSED TO GET YOU TO ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE PRIVILEDGE, AND MAKE IT SEEM NEUTRAL, LIKE IT'S OK. BUT THAT IS HOW YOU LOOSE BEFORE FIGHTING THE FUCKING BATTLE. PRIVILEDGE IS A FUCKING GOOD THING, AND SINCE YOU DON'T SEEM TO WANT IT VERY MUCH THE DINDUS ARE GOING TO TAKE IT FROM YOU. FIRST STEP BETWEEN IT BEING A GOOD THING AND A BAD THING IS A NEUTRAL THING. IT IS NOT A NEUTRAL THING IT IS A GOOD THING. IT MEANS YOUR ANCESTERS STRONK.
NOW IF YOU ARE SUCH IDIOTS AS YOU SEEM WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME 25% OF YOUR INHERITANCE?? DON'T GIVE IT TO THE DINDUS OR THE KEBABS GIVE IT TO ME

man I would rather see pictures of mutilated bodies than to hear that cancer. don't contribute to making cis a thing please, that is a shameful period in our countries history and should be seen as such

Chill, I was using their own cancer to refer to myself. I don't use it unironically

argentina has higher percentage white than the US and around the same admixture in whites. Stop cutting away allies idiot

>You live with 63 out of 100 points of privilege.

Because I'm not male, worked in Egypt with all that comes with it, and was sexually harassed by a skeleton creep at a Rogue One screening last year.

Otherwise it would be way higher. I'm kinda disappointed, I wanted that 90+ sweet spot.

ah ok, hard to tell typed irony lol

it's also arguably more beautiful

also more europeanized national culture than america, which is mostly either dindu, jew, or kebab lately. at least at the national level

By getting you to engage, they've strengthened the idea of 'privilege' in you, and increased buy-in that you /are/ privileged.

OP is a psyop (nah, but he could be).

Lol I got 48 I guess I am oppressed minority. But everyone in Bulgaria are oppressed minority so big deal.

kek, simply selecting heterosexual is a privilege point this is hillarious

It's amazing how low I can get my score due to being a lolicon. The left really does sympathize with my kind.

I had a chuckle over that. Anyone on Sup Forums would get a free pass on those slur questions since you can't post here without being called every foul term under the sun at least once.

Nevermind shouldn't have posted so soon, if you're not a tranny there's a huge list of things that add to your "privilege". Jesus Christ some of these are insane. "My parents are heterosexual" um, yes, they had a kid.

Also there's way too many mental illness ones. Being fucking normal without illness is normal not a fucking privilege. What kind of world to we live in where this is accepted?

"I have never heard this statement: 'You have been randomly selected for secondary passport control.'" How is this not a privilege by their metrics, you're doing pretty damn well if you've travelled internationally and needed a passport.

Also 28; and a straight white guy, probably harassed more for that then any faggot actually taking this quiz.

Just be jewish, those inbreds get all the benefits since they stick together to spread their lies tha the holocaust was real.

well they got you already. inhereting superior genes/ a good country/ better culture e.t.c. are good fucking things, not things you should feel ashamed about. You priviledged cause your ancestors stronk. please spread the word I'm like a one man army here, look at what I previously said don't want to have to repeat myself.
Psychological warfare, we need to step our game up

30 points, not privileged
t. white male with rich parents

please look at my other posts

Instant mega-reeee! Fucking normies, I've never been called attractive at all.

I got 87/100. Still privledged but being a tits or gtfo fucked me over.

I guess being an atheist surrounded by the bunch of drunkards and religious nuts sucks. Plus, I'm fucking russian.

>You have never been the only person of your race in a room

Yes I have, and I am Swedish..

I like vodka.

White male muh privilege.

120/100

so privileged I assign own score
tests are for plebs

You live with 36 out of 100 points of privilege.
You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

too lazy to screencap

I don't understand how any of these things are supposed to make other people feel sorry or me.

I feel cheated. Where's my reperations? Gibsmedat nigger!

>you can be privileged and unprivileged at the same time
>this way when someone calls you out on your shit you can flip flop to whatever side you want
kthxbai

Wait a sec. I thought sic was another word for gay.

78/100, I've been denied the opportunity to attend girls schools based on my gender

78/100, I've been denied the opportunity to attend girls schools based on my gender.

if you mean cis, cis means comfortable in skin LOL.

Seems to be a test for urban faggots.
Some of this shit doesn't add up when it comes to a person living in a rural area, such as "I don't rely on public transportation", which is true, nobody around my area does because we don't have public transportation, you either walk, bike, get a taxi, drive a car etc.. So if I check the box that I don't rely on public transportation, that indicates I am privileged because I have to instead rely on walking? Just goes to show who lefties pander to, rich white fuckers living in urban areas. And then there are certain questions such as, "I have never taken medication for my mental health". But what if someone has mental health issues yet doesn't take medication for it, does that somehow = more of muh privilege? "You have been randomly selected for secondary passport control", what if a nibba has never been on a plane or went through an airport, and therefore have never heard this phrase? "I've used prescription drugs recreationally", what the fuck does that even have to do with privilege whatsoever? Same goes for, "I have never had an addiction", has little to do with privilege...
Libtards are so confusing and weird, no wonder they are self-loathing, narcissistic, and all around obnoxious people to be around. Just read that last bit, "It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help."
I don't know about other libtards, but I was not born on this planet to wallow in misery whilst chewing at the ankles of those that rose above me. Pathetic.

t. White rural man.

TFW white male whose life isn't too bad but 35/100 privilege. I mean I'm a sad boy but not that sad

>tfw white, straight, male, unprivileged neo-Nazi
gtfo sjws

>tfw attractive, wealthy white boy
>privilege level 86
>brought down because Sup Forums calls me a fag every day and I got groped by a faggot in a club one time
#metoo
How low does it need to go before I’m oppressed and can get gibs?

>tfw all it takes to go from white privilege to 39 is to be raped in middle school and be confused about your sexuality
this test is fucking stupid

This shit is hilarious cuh. Bluepilled narks fighting over their privilege. Divide and conquer has worked so well for centuries and now people are taking notice? Lastly, thank god for pettiness the only small minded quality which has saved us from the enlightened ones...so far.

Underprivileged by buzzcuck standards. This test is pure, unadulterated bullshit, even for them.

Bahahaha and im a white male

Mfw I put that my family has lived below the poverty line and I've been homeless then I still score a 54.

>You live with 54 out of 100 points of privilege.
You're quite privileged. You've had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. But you should be aware of your advantages and work to help others who don't have them. Thank you for checking your privilege.

I already know that this was written by some stupid fucking bitch who hasn't had any real struggles in her life I'm actually fucking triggered right now when will this retardation stop

Don't let it get to you. This is basically a "how much of a failure at life are you" test in secret. Nothing makes sense on this damn thing.

25, mostly all of my answers were only related to being a straight white male