Reminder that the United States is a REPUBLIC and not a Democracy

None of the Founding Fathers thought Democracy was a good thing, they all thought it was retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA

bump for freedom

Thanks lad

no prob

it's an oligarchy you dumb fuck
>muh 1776
You are all just capitalists without any significant capital and want a historical 're-do'.
At a fundamental level, you're envious of the globalists in power. I don't blame you though; success breeds jealousy.

Why did he think large cities are corrupted?

>EU flag
>missing the point
nice bait m8, i r8 8/8, no h8

go to a large city, it'll be the most corrupt hellhole you could find yourself in

Yes the globalist system. A system so great and wonderful not only do ordinary people NOT get a say, they don’t even get to know what’s happening or why.

Obey. Behave. Tolerate.

It’s the monarchy in the digital age. It’s going to end with headlesss corpses in the streets... again.

Tread carefully, those who would subvert liberty for power.

don't reply to the troll

Anarchist scum piss off. Its a republic not a nothing.

yeah no sorry it stopped being a republic when niggers, women and non-land owners could vote. We are full mob democracy now with an Electoral College that doesn't even protect its people since they are all bought off by kikes/socially engineered in anyway.

This.

the jews are all going to die this time around.

it's a democratic republic

That's a cute graphic. You seem to advocate anarchy, and then in the next frame promote natural law. Anarchy doesn't last precisely because it is in man's nature to seek power over others, resulting in some form of hierarchy.

Try it, Goy. We'll black your women so hard that the white race will become a myth. You think it's bad now? This is only the beginning.

That quote is ironic because now its the reverse e.g. New York City

>democratic republic
Exactly. Not a democracy

So with the Jews gone, do you think you pathetic faggots will be able to gain control of your women? Do you think you will reverse women's sufferage and end a hundred years of female communist voting? Ever think of the possibility that you are controlled by whoring women because you are weak and pathetic? Of course not. It is because of the 1% of your population that is Jewish. Without the Jews we would be men again! I doubt it. Just look at Germany. They got rid of the Jews and now they are led by a short, fat, clipped haired dyke that is bringing in their conquerors. But we'll see I suppose.