POLITICO INVESTIGATION FINDS OBAMA COMPLICIT IN AIDING HEZBOLLAH TERRORISTS

There is nothing Trump is accused of that can top Obama’s corruption and anti-Americanism.

>”In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.”

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/dea-targets-hezbollahs-money-laundering-ties-to-cartels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't politico anti-Trump or am I thinking of another one?

This was mind bending.

Yes, they're a dem rag.

Turns out McCabe wasn't a patsy, he was a ring leader.

Anti like the rest of (((them)))

Yes, and that's the only reason they're not openly accusing Obama of treason.

hezbollah is based

Why even do an investigation like this then? Seems strange. They never criticized Obama before.

Fuck off Mossad. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Why do you shill here still. What the fuck is your problem?

(((politico)))

You can't get more of an obvious controlled demolition than that.

Are you high? McCabe was running interference in the Iran deal. How does that make me mossad, you feeble minded prick?

I guess they're going to have to acknowledge drug trafficking to avoid the bigger scandals

You're going to be arrested and executed for treason. It's Mueller time you fucking kike.

>anti-jew is anti-american
The absolute state of the USA, everyone.

>being this much of a bigoted, drooling retard

Praise it brother

Someone leaked a fuckload of stuff to them and said "use it or don't, but there's more coming soon." Politico ran the article to be the first one with a story on the subject.

obama was a tard but where is this forest of cocaine trees in the middle east? not sure if you have seen the middle east but its a desert. the tree whos leaves are used to make cocaine come from a rain forest in south america.

the middle east has few trees and they all evolved for the dry hot climate. you would have to dump a lot of water on the forest to keep it alive in the middle east and then there is the problem of not being able to hide it. kinda noticeable. either its buildings or its sand in the middle east. so much sand sand storms are a thing. sand storms would fuck a forest hard and without lube. just bury that shit

N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R

>supporting a anti zionist group
Obama did something good then

>steal arabs land, that they lived on for centuries
>get butthurt and call them names when they fight back
I'm sorry, I can't sympathize with your side in any way.

Of course not. Stealing land is only okay when Mudslimes do it.

wtf i love obama now

>first black US president
>goes to prison

All these pro Trumpers anti-jewish fucks not realizing he’s a threat to Hezbollah and anti-semitism.

>hezbollah doesnt have operatives in central america

>"REEEEEEEE," cries the Jew

Well yeah. He's a sand nigger.

>Obama helping Hezbollah a bad thing
Helping ISIS was a bad thing. Helping Hezbollah who fights ZOG is not a bad thing. Wow who knew Obama was a bad goy the whole time.

Thank you. FFS, what's this anons deal?

Just read this. Was quite interesting.

Was it really all related for the Iran deal? How deep does hezbollah actually go?

Project Cassandra.

But cocaine is on the other side of the planet

Why he didn't just openly aid and support terrorists like Justin "terrorist cuck pay em ten million bucks" Trudeau?

There's actually a proof of this too, not like Freeway Rick Ross saying the CIA invented crack and helped him sell it in the ghetto

Pay attention to some of the post here for that answer.

indeed. from 2016:
cbsnews.com/news/dea-targets-hezbollahs-money-laundering-ties-to-cartels/

This is Jewish propaganda to Demonize Iran, and appeal to conservatives. Saudi Arabia and Israel desperately want a war with Iran, dont let them have it.

wtf i love obama now?
wtf so i was right, houthis really are an american operation

The exact moment that Punished Trump knew he had to set his plans in motion.

Hey guys, I have some inside information:

Nothing will come of this. Obama's legacy will not be affected. No one outside of Sup Forums will care.

You and your people are going to hang for what you have done. You will die.

>massive decade long investigation with mountain of evidence showing entire chain of organisation is jewish propaganda
>hezbollah arent a bunch of mudslime terrorists

Lol
I fucking hate Kang Nigger, but ur correct the MSM will keep twisting spinning and lying and covering up until future generations actually don't know how much of a complete disaster every facet of Obama's tenure was.

>Demonize Iran
Kek. Iran, Israel, the Saudis, none of them need any "demonization." People keep trying to pretend that one of those groups are the "good guys," and people keep falling for their shilling. The only "good guys" there are, are western nations. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either foolish, or one of their agents.

The fact they let this entire investigation essentially fizzle to save the Iran deal shows you how fucking outclassed Obama was on the world stage.

The deal was shit and everyone thought he was a joke.

>10,000 word article

Anyone actually read the whole thing?

well if hezbollah is funded by trafficking cocaine this pretty much confirms that CIA is behind hezbollah. does the plant even fucking grow in Lebanon or wtf?

I think the Obama administration made a ton of foreign policy errors, but I'm not entirely convinced this is one. There is nothing more important than preventing additional nuclear proliferation in the world, nevermind in a hostile, radical-Islamic regime. Not drug trafficking, not terrorism, not Islamofascism, nothing.

BASED Obama, Hezbollah and the Shia are the good guys of the Middle-East, FUCK KIKES, FUCK SUNNIS, FUCK TURDS

We should be archiving the news day by day for posterity, real news though, not that fake news shit.

That way when they try to claim President Trump was a bad president we can point them to President Trump's digital library.

This is extremely big news that comes from a LEFT-WING source that most liberals like. Push this everywhere.

About 90% done here. This is one of the more explosive revelations in it. What's funny is the "muh based Obama" meme flag posters, are basically confirming that Iran shills here.

Obama is a fucking slut! I bet he was hoarding all that cocaine to himself because he is a nigger!!!!

Yes Satan user, the great unraveling is upon us. A new obama era crime exposes every day. Ppl gonna get force fed red pills for months.

The noose is tightening.

Even if a media outlet came out and exposed what Sup Forums alleges Obama did, most people wouldn't care. They would give him the benefit of any doubt for anything

That's why he's going to get tried, convicted, and publicly executed for treason. Prepare for the Omega Chimpout.

>Hezbollah funnels cocaine to the US
What? This sounds like a canard.

Less than zero chance, my friend

Sadly, though it's likely something will come of it at least. If a lefty rag is reporting this against another lefty, there's something big going on.

Read the article. They've got at least one guy in Maduro's cabinet in Venezuela, and contacts in Colombia and with the Zetas from Mexico.

goddammit. I knew all this stuff was happening but reading about it openly is fucking infuriating. DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

Absolutely based

>POLITICO

What is their angle here? Why would a rag deeply in bed with the DNC break this sort of news about 'le right side of history' man instead of letting FOX do it so they can handwave it as some right-wing conspiracy theory?

It's likely some other media outlet has it too, and they want to get their watered down side out first.

damage control is my guess.

What fucking monstrosity could this be damage control for? Obama admitting on tape he was born in Kenya? Pizzagate? DNC and Clinton Foundation being declared terrorist organizations?

>AIDING HEZBOLLAH
Don't the Naziboos love Hezbollah?
Does this mean that Obama is /their guy/ now?

>hezbollah
>terrorist

Hello mister journalist. First day on Sup Forums?

They have a commercial partnership with ELN (Venezuela), FARC (Colombia) and PCC (Brazil).

So they can flood any country in Europe, Central Asia and America with drugs.

>Actual Nazis
No, it's mostly a bunch of Mudlsimes who like to larp as Nazis that love Hezbollah. Why would actual Nazis love another group of semites?

they are pro-jew -> anti hezbollah
If their hero did something that would harm the Jew, they'd flipflop with no delay

The Maduro dictatorship is mainly supported by the narco-terrorists of the FARC, PCC and ELN.

It is these factions that feed Venezuela's black food market, and provide thousands of men for border surveillance.

The Marxist insurgencies in Paraguay and the PCC Supply Route all depart from Venezuela.

Here in Brazil, almost every week the Air Force shoots down a plane of these bastards.

Hezbollah is anti Jew so what's wrong with it ?

I'm starting to wonder if enforcing a no fly over Venezuela and putting up a naval embargo wouldn't be the easiest option for clamping down on this regional bullshit.

Stressing further, I say that the Tension of Catalonia was a great backdrop for ETA's Evasion to Latin America.

In the Amazonian part of Venezuela, according to my sources, there are hybrid bases of the PCC, ETA and FARC, which serve as advanced surveillance posts to control the flow of Venezuelans fleeing to Colombia.

And when I say control, I say kill.

If not, carry out night guerrilla operations against the Venezuelan Resistance of Oscar Perez or against the Colombian Armed Forces.

He is gonna go down, that’s for sure

This is not going to happen for now.

It depends on Mercosur.

And Mercosur will not do anything while Brazil does not get it right.

Believe.

It was already a cost to activate the Protocols of Ushuaia, imagine imposing something of this dimension.

wasn't some big news supposed to drop tomorrow?

The damage control is that the article doesn't start by listing the elements of the crime of treason.

because they hate jews more?
or b/c of the same reason the IRA did?
or b/c they are naive underage b&s?

Honestly I can't remember if Hezbollah was ever mentioned by the TRS/Spencer or Anglin crowd

also,
>Actual Nazis
real Nazis died out long ago.

>or b/c they are naive underage b&s
Not really. Most of them make some pretty good points. People here somehow have failed to notice the fact that the quality of their post have gone down significantly.

Didn't bongo shit s pallet full of money to Iran?

The Iranians keep cucking him. Remember when they hacked a high tech stealth drone Bahaha remember when they seized those Marines when their motor boat died.

Obama is a disgrace when to comes to Iran and I actually like the shiite fuckers

Yeah. That was for the hostages.

>The goyim hate the president kooshim we installed now?
>HEY GOYIM. DID YOU KNOW THAT NIGGER OBAMA LIKES HEZBOLLAH? THAT MEANS HEZBOLLAH BAD.

Fuck off with this shit.

you know why pol is shit?
obama's greatest crime was assassinating american citizens and you pieces of shit won't use that against him.
fuck you all.

nah hes done worse lol

Probably the only good thing Obama has ever done. Wew.

t.muzzie
kys plz
>blm meme flag
who cares who you side with shill?

see

i forgot their names, all i remember is they were yemenis? a father and his son?

Read dark alliance. There is so much evidence in that book it is impossible for it to have been made up.

>a fucking muslim

Hezbollah has always been bad. I supported Obama both terms you dipshit. This proves he was the most corrupt President we’ve ever had. Hands down. I regret my support and I’m glad Trump admin is taking proper steps to reverse this fuckfest.

>>>/plebbit/

its just muzzies and leftists desperate to hang onto their hold here
its seems to be waning
especially since the jerusalem thing with trump