CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Another dead white woman, brainwashed by Jewfinger, to go and help civilize savages. Pic related grew complacent, was raped, strangled to death, and dumped on the side of the road at age 30. Dear Pol/, what would you do if this was YOUR daughter?

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/17/british-woman-diplomat-found-murdered-raped-and-strangled-in-lebanon.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHBTVzRreSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums
>daughter

DNA test and abort.

SANDBLASTED

>Having a daughter
Girl just cheated on me senpai I ain't having nothing

Tell my wife I told you I should've run things

>if this was YOUR daughter?

Start killing.

Man the fuck up, and move on to something better. The same happened to me when I was 18 and when I was 22. I lacked a strong father figure to show me to move onto someone better.

The immorality of our women is the product of several generations of men who wanted easy ass; now we have whore women. FIX YOURSELF. Gain muscle. Get that degree. Make that money. Become as close as you can to God if he had six pack abs, BUT KNOW that some woman on this Earth somewhere will take you for granted or flat out reject you even under ideal circumstances, thus do these things to improve YOU.

Then, and only then, can men be the line we were meant to be to change this whore culture.

>raped, strangled to death

Relevant Cannibal Corpse
youtube.com/watch?v=oHBTVzRreSY

Me exactly.

WOE unto the nigger, jew, and camel fucking muslims and their neighbors had this been my daughter or sister.

I just watched a video about some stupid australian woman who went to work at a luxury hotel in saudi arabia and ended up getting drugged and gang raped. She went to the police and they put her in jail. They did an interview with the womans mother and i wanted to punch her mother in the face so fucking badly. You are a retard who let your daughter go to a hostile land and get raped and thrown in jail. Fuck your tears. Hang yourself. Stop letting your fucking kids think the world is sunshine and lolipops you liberal shit.

Don't give a fuck about bitches that go to these shitholes.
They got what they deserved.

white bitches think they rule the world because they'll take nigger and Muslim dicks.

"Everyone loves white women 'cause they're liberal and easy."

Then bitch got BTFO and raped by sandniggers because she didn't realize she can't pull white bitch shit in non-white areas. Hell, they can't even pull it in the west 'cause of serial killers and random niggers.

Women are dumb.

She got plastered at a Lebanese bar. She left with some random sandnigger, got separated from her friends. Ends up dead.

Burned the sandcoal, paid the toll.

I agree. It's heartbreaking and maddening at the same time. How many countless children of our last two generations have been raped, killed or kidnapped because of the weak will of the parents, that is, the weak will of the father and a overcomprimising mother?

These fantasies of lives better for our sisters and daughters in (((exoctic))) lands must stop.

I for one plan on pulling my kid out of school the week when (((the holocaust))) is taught in schools to teach them the real history. I also plan on showing them the demographic crime and welfare rates when they can understand how to interpret graphical data.

Another weak man who is so cynical and quick to give up the crown jewels of our race because the generation before us failed us. It can change sir.

Nigger is this my 12th girl, I'm 28 benching 2pl and making 80k. The problem isn't me the problem is she's a whore and I wasted my time again.

Agreed, although her decision and thus her fate her own, a strong enough native male presence in her homeland (Britannia) would have prevented her desire to travel to a shithole and trust a shitshin.

She is a low-level diplomat sent on assignment like everyone else, and unless you are going to some place in the middle of nowhere, you are not going to decide your location. Besides diplomatic posts in countries like Lebanon are highly prestigious and has nothing to do with going "to help civilize" savages.

You literally know nothing about this person yet you rant on like the clueless uneducated retard that you are. It's that simple, you are a retard.

So why are you searching for whores? I commend you for your strength, but a male's number of vanquished pussy these days is pale in comparison to the miles of cock women ride.

I'm happy you endeavor to be fit. I'm happy (if you're white) to try and secure a future for our people. But if nothing worth of gold has been found after 12 women, you are looking in the wrong places. I find myself in the same predicament, but unfortunately by far the university has been the most promising.

What I know:

>she made a career choice
>accepted the assignment
>walked off from a bar in sandland alone at midnight, OR
>Ahmed seduced her free willed spirit, and she paid the price

Ripe to be taken advantage of without societal and patriarchal protection

Nothing since with such attitude I wouldn't consider her my daughter

>Move onto something better.
So, boipucci?