KAAAAAAAAAAZUMA SAMA!

>KAAAAAAAAAAZUMA SAMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/980830/6de019d365/
strawpoll.me/12377593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hai hai, Kazuma desu.

The LN should end with the group defeating the demon king and then getting eaten by frogs when they go to make their wish

>Megumin spam has been replaced with Aqua spam
>Lalatina is still being ignored

Why do we hate her so much?

Sup Forums dosn't want a waifu more masculine then them

I want to marry Aqua.

>Sena
What you think vore feels like
>Aqua
What vore would actually feel like

Well actually...

Would they have died then?

>he dosn't want a Q T waist high loli mage to smash open with his gorilla cock

Because she's absolutely hopeless

I don't want to split her in two, I just want a body pillow that feels embarrassment.

more like kazutrash

Sure I do. Just not my first choice.

Depends if it takes longer than a day to kill them otherwise Megumin will just explode, but I suppose Aqua could always sacred flood them or Kazuma could mana drain them...

so no they would not die. Why are frogs still an issue?

Because she's just tits.

>You will never carry Megumin around on your back everywhere after she uses her spell

Because she enjoys it

I'd carry her to my dungeon. I'd give her a quick drain touch every now and again to make sure she stays docile.

God, I fucking love her retarded screams.

KAAAADDDJJUUUMAAA SHAAAAMAAA!

You are boobs.

Boobs.

>Save Sena
>Reap ARIGATO GOZAIMASSU

>gorilla cock

That 15 second temper tantrum last episode felt forced, like if they only put it in to make us laugh at Aqua for being so silly even though it didn't make sense for her to make such an exaggerated shriek just from Kazuma criticizing her.

I want to BULLY___ megumin

The LN will end with Kazuma defeating the Demon king and him wishing to stay and hareming the main three. It will then immediately jump to a few years into the future to show his chaos houselife and why harems are a terrible idea in reality and him screaming "I SHOULD HAVE GONE BACK TO JAPAN"

1cm Excalibur!

Alcohol abuse stacked on top of below average intelligence. It's a minor miracle she manages to function.

how did megumin know when kazuma was calling her flat chested when he said she was prettier than yunyun?

High intelligence.

High intelligence.

She was actually annoyed because she knew Kazuma was thinking about how much more useful YunYun would be as a mage. She inferred this because he had just asked her if she would learn anything other than Explosion magic.

WN ended with Kazuma wishing Eris and Aqua switched places. Aqua came down after a few days due to being bored

Wasn't Eris already in the world as Chris?

She can come down when she wants

she ends up in Aqua's shoes and Aqua goes back to heaven

Useless goddess

Demo-chan!!

Her best moments are the noises she makes when she freaks out or goes full delusion. Her worst are when we have to sit through her dry "serious" moments that don't always have a pay off to match.

On the contrary, I found her "man I really want to get raped!" moments in S1 to be really boring and unfunny. I preferred the moments where she was actually trying to be a knight.

She hasn't been that bad in S2 yet though. Better than last time.

Because Darkness is boring one joke character

We love her, so we neglect her. It's what she likes.

did he died?

Im just talking about the noises user, not anything leading up to them.

I want to titfuck both Darkness and Aqua while Megumin sucks the tip of my dick.

Nah, he just streams movies while getting drunk now... It's an improvement.

The Demon King will turn out to be the tavern bro, who's been watching Kazuma since he appeared. After he is defeated, and one wish will be given to the party. As they fight to decide on what to ask, something will happen and the wish will be wasted.
Due to budget reasons, and with a lack of a Demon King, Eris will ask Kazuma to take place, give nthat by now all of the old Demon's officials are basically his friends.

It sounds … really really good.

gorillas have some of the smallest dicks among apes

>la latina
>not spic

Top smug

how do i make this world the anime world so i can be happy

Konosuba's world actually seems really shitty, it just comes across as fun and comfy due to the comedic presentation.

Not if you're rich
You just need to defeat one demon king boss and you're set

Easy peasy.

yeah I think they mention the town where the protags live in is actually the furthest from the actual fighting, so it's pretty peaceful there most of the time.

Exactly.
The only reason Beldia and Vanir were sent there was because the Demon King noticed a "holy light" there (Aqua)

Is that in the LN because that's hilarious

>Smells good
>So soft
Fuck I want to hug her too

Sauce my man?

exhentai.org/g/980830/6de019d365/

Thanks, i thought i looked through them all

I don't know this aqua women, but she sounds great and beautiful, and her screams aren't retarded, but majestic and godly

It's in the anime as well, beldia came to investigate the light and vanir was sent to investigate beldia going mia

No one cares what you think Aqua

Good angle

I WANT TO RUN MY TONGUE UP AND DOWN AQUA-SAMA'S BARE BREASTS

I love Aqua as if she was my mentally retarded sister.

Would give hugs and pats but will never lewd.

That's pretty gay

confirmed for being an only child

I actually have two sisters and two brothers. But not wanting to get lewd with Aqua is a testament of faggotry

Hmmm, maybe Groucho Marx has a point...

HEY, WAIT A SECOND!

Full house confirms.

5s over 8s.

Post pictures of your sisters and we evalute you fag

d-demo come back..

Ignore the other user
We want pictures of your brothers

TRIPS OF TRUTH CONFIR-

Wait a second...

Why do everybody hate YunYun?

why is there no Eris in this thread, even Kazuma started to realize how much more superior she was to everyone else?

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/12377593

Why would you pray for the Goddess of water?
Eris is the god of luck, that's clearly superior

Eris is better goddess but Axis cult seems like it would be more fun to be a member of. Those niggas always seem to be having a good time.

padded breasts

I don't mind that they're padded.

If you wouldn't join Axis you don't belong on this board

Does that Dipshit Standard Isekai Protagonist with his Cheater Sword and his Dumb Harem Who Fight Over His Dick come back later? Because I want to see Kazuma and the gang style all over their balls again. That episode was tremendously satisfying.

>Join Axis
>Gain powers of arts and crafts
>Lose most of your INT
>Attract undead
>Dumb but happy

>Join Eris
>Maybe a little luckier sometimes
>Otherwise pretty normal but you have to attend church maybe
>If you're an extreme lonelyfag and pray every day for a friend then god might come down and play with you.

You can't live without water. Miss Useless clearly shows you can easily live without luck.

How come Chris was able to beat Kazuma in rock paper scissors when Aqua can't?

Next season spoilers
Katsuragi runs into Kazuma and Aqua in the capital, which is under attack by the demon king army. He's mellowed out and dialed back the narcissism a lot after getting his ass kicked by Kazuma and having to do some actual work to get his sword back.

He has a good performance in the battle against the demon king army and some silly cunts try to get Aqua/Darkness/Megumin to ditch Kazuma and team up with Katsuragi. Some stuff happens but eventually Kazuma ends up flooding Kyouya's mouth and nose with Create Water and freezing all that water with Freeze, basically winning the fight instantly.

TL;DR he shows up a few more times. Kazuma is brutal when he fights.

He already came back 2-3 times in the LN so far
He's now rank 3 in the adventures ranking

Aqua has dogshit luck.

Kazuma was literally against the goddess of Luck, do you really think he could win?

>If you're an extreme lonelyfag and pray every day for a friend then god might come down and play with you.
Joining the Eris' church right now

Is that what happened with dahknessu? Wow she's even more pathetic than I thought.

Kazuma rejected a duel with him, he can only win using dirty tricks
That time he didn't even know the thief was Kazuma

I wonder if the castle infiltration will make it into this season.

Is that... moisture?

His luck IS incredibly high. Which makes one wonder why terrible things keep happening to him. Then again, almost all of them seem to directly be Aqua's fault.

Didn't Maxwell cause most of that shit to happen?