What is your political Typology

I took the Pew Research Center's political typology quiz. I encourage you to take the quiz yourself and post the results. Its fun.
people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/

>admitting you are a libfag
Gas yourself

That was terrible

Test has so many loaded questions and stuff where neither answer suits my views, I'm basically pigeonholed into being a Republican or Democrat by this test.

Millennials will not be forced into this gender I mean political binary by mere questions!

If I did gas myself, then you would all just say that it didn't happen. But you wish that it did.

Could you develop that point please?

I got this and i'm a rational democrat (bill clinton democrat) no illegal immigration, there are two genders, fuck globalism, and I dont give a fuck about fags and trannies, they're such a small group.

>country-first conservative

Sounds about right.

>only 2 options for every question
>you're either with us or against us

Stop falling for the false left-right dichotomy, unless you enjoy (((enslavement))) and want a couple more centuries of it.

This test was written by the Propaganda Center for Communists and Cockolds.

Hey that's the same one I got.

This one

This. That was pure divide and conquer bullshit. Why were so many of the questions about race?

I was wondering when this would come out... I took the test twice and got Country First Conservative both times. In the report they say "older and less educated". lel at least I'm not a cuck.

Here's where I fell on the spectrum. I differed with the other CFC's on some of the business and regulation questions. I think this thing puts too much weight onto economic issues desu.

I took the test again for the Solid Liberal stats. Their ideological conformity is striking, considering they comprise half the democratic base.

Meant to post this one first...

>no 3rd position answers

Tested as Devout and Diverse along with 9% of the public.

I dk about "However, they take more conservative views than their fellow Democratic-leaning groups on a number of issues including global engagement, views of business and attitudes on homosexuality and immigrants. Devout and Diverse are defined, in part, by their faith: Most say that it is necessary to believe in God in order to be moral and have good values." since I am an apatheist, but I get what they are trying to say. Suprised such loaded questions ended up fairly accurate.

>Core Conservative
Meh

I'm all for closing the borders and being a full blown Autocrat, but i simply do not trust big corporations to focus on anything but proft at any cost, hence it's pushed it towards to centre

+1, anti-immigrant, skeptical of (((big buisness)) that puts profits over everything and corrupt politics. Blacks are shit because of their action. Government is currently inefficient. I'm basically alt-right.

>Solid liberal
>not Liquid liberal

These tests are always really simplified to where you don't actually get a good grasp of your political leanings

I agree. It's horribly bi-partisan
There's not even a gas the jews option

They're by far the most ideologically uniform group from this test

Definitely one of the worse political ideology tests I've taken. It's completely one-dimensional.

>ideologically uniform

What do you mean by this?

That the vast majority of them hold the same position on every single issue.

temporarily embarrassed billionaire coming through

Would the two of you happen to be non-White?

>chinese here

...how do you hold the same position on different issues...that is a different position no matter which answer you choose. Do you mean that YOU think it is more consistent? Do you mean the YOU think if you answer a certain way on one question that means you should choose a certain response on another question? That would ignore a lof of nuance.

You misunderstood because I was unclear in my vocabulary: replace "same" with "identical". As in they all strongly agree each other on almost everything. You could take any one and replace them with another and the answers would be almost exactly the same as before.

Ahh, gotcha.

>give me your datas goyim

Not this time data-jew

Questions could have more options.
Sometimes the options didn't represent what beleive.

Market Sceptic Republican, greetings my 12% brothers and sisters.

fuck OP

Same here. I think that a strong economy is important, but never should be so strong that it influences the political system.

>american 2 (jewish) party system
no thanks

False equivalence.
Political ideology is actually a spectrum and subject to change. Gender is not

Poorly made

Yep