Which is better for society melting pot or salad bowl?

Which is better for society melting pot or salad bowl?

Neither

But in Canada we have the "salad bowl" variety, which I prefer because the immigrants stay in the suburbs with their own kind away from the white areas

fpbp

A strainer.

It's misleading. Melting pot is supposed to mean "cultural assimilation." Otherwords, you're not going to stop being a nigger but we want you to at least act white.

What do you want in your salad? The white part or the brown part?

People can enjoy whatever culture and traditions they want so long as they respect their comrades and contribute to the community.

Civic nationalism best nationalism.

In my day, the salad was used to teach hyphenated Americanism (e.g. African-American, native-American, etc.). My dad was pissed when he found this in my book. He thought it was common-core tier bullshit.

society is not a salad, society is a pizza with different toppings, or a hamburger, possibly spaghetti, or an ice cream bar, or a cable tv service, or cell phone, even an automobile, however above all, society is not a salad. All arguments are discarded.

For an actual country? Melting pot, a country is superior when its people are part of a single monolithic culture and hold a similar set of ideas and ideals. Salad bowl leads to hyphenated Americanism which divides a nation and creates disloyalty in addition to being cringey as fuck a lot of the time.

Humanity is corrupted. We need a new kind of system.

Fpbp we are a country not a flee market

Melting pot is probably better in the long run. It results ultimately in a more homogeneous culture as opposed to an assemblage of ultimately disparate (potentially conflicting) cultures existing in the same space.

I wish these fags and coloureds would flee from here

A "salad bowl" won't be a country for very long because there will be no unity.

toilet bowl
clogged and filled with piss, puke and poo of muddy consistency

They're both a lie since neither occurs.
What instead happens is that the immigrants keep their own basic beliefs and ways while entirely not adapting to the general culture.
Instead chaos, anger, and strife ensues.
As we see in the world today.

Why won't the Jews melt?

>that image
Lol have you been on that "ride"?

>salad bowl or melting pot
>implying any are good for a society
growing up I wanted to travel the world and see all these different cultures
>party in the brazilian carnival
>dance with beautiful women in argentina
>watch fireworks go off in china
>ride camels in marrocco
>visit japanese shrines
>surf off the coast of australia
>get deadlocks in jamaica
>visit the ruins of egypt
>travel the african plains in a safari
>drink beer in germany
>etc.

instead of visiting these places and respecting their ways I am disgusted by their people and have no desire to travel
nothing is exotic anymore

Because the ovens aren't hot enough

kek

The Melting Pot, is suppose to be that people add to the main culture but get rid of the bad aspects of their own culture.

the Salad bowl is just creating more segregation because people will group together with their own.

a glass of milk