As a fucking white male when, if ever, have you been called out for being racist in real life? When was your first time?

As a fucking white male when, if ever, have you been called out for being racist in real life? When was your first time?

Mine was 2nd grade.

We were all in the lunch room and me and some boys were talking. Someone said a girls name and another boy asked "who's she?" So I turned around and pointed to her and said "that's her, the black girl in the red shirt".

This other 7 year old nigres was sitting nearby and started chimping out. "Why does it matter that she's black!!! Reeee!!!"

I almost shit myself and said "it doesn't matter I was just..." got cut off by more screeching.

That was my first experience with the fragile negroes ego and being called out for saying anything remotely relayed to race.

How about you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one person is an entire group of people
You sure are autistic user.

What? That's one example.

You're observing the actions of a child and extrapolating them to an inherent characteristic of an enormous group of people. Sounds pretty autistic if you ask me.

This was my first experience with a black freaking out about nothing.

That's what I asked for. Your first experience with this.

I could go on, and on, and on if you want. But I asked for your first experience with it

So shut the fuck up troll

Bad example user. Little kids are all stupid, especially black ones.

I have no experience like the one you're describing because I'm not an autistic sperg.

SJw detected, we know statisticly niggers are higher in crime and violent crime and low iq, thats why they havent had a civilization.

>was in the queer room at uni (I know, I know)
>said i didn't have sex with black guys because aids and violence
>pretty much everyone agreed
>"reee you can't do that, that's racist" echoing faintly from the tranny corner
>the male-to-female ringmaster of their little freakshow comes over to try talk to me about intersectionality
>very nearly intersect my fist with its face
But I got the last laugh because I got it for secret Santa and I'm giving it [spoiler]men's deodorant.[/spoiler]

>I am too stupid to understand basic genetics and population statistics but if I just make up what I want it I win!
Wrong again, idiot.

My whole family knows I’m racist. I’m really not “racist” I just don’t like blacks. I don’t really care that they know.

negroes are not people

Go defend niggers somewhere else faggot

His experience had nothing to do with his being autistic, unless you're claiming that using the word "black" to describe an individual is autistic, which its obviously not

I asked a guy where he was from. (He had a heavy accent and was black). This counted as racism apparently.

Hi Krautist
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
Die you faggot bitch. Take your faggot fucking opinion, and choke on it you faggot son of a whore.

Holy shit the butthurt of this nigger right here

Not seriously, only with sarcasm when discussing how niggers misbehave.
I like Johnny Rebel's songs and my sister does too, but nobody has ever said a word to us singing them.
One guy once implied that I shouldn't say the word "nigger" because he has some black guy in his uni group.
I should note that I was telling him about the bad things I read that they do in the USA prior to that.

>Op asks about first experiences
>Guy posts first experience
>Nigger gets mad
Get a load of this guy.jpg.

well played, user

Hahaha you queers can be pretty cruel, but it obviously deserves it. Fucking weirdos man.

>queer room at uni
wtf i hope this is a shitpost

>Johnny Rebel

Based Comrade

Never because I have social skills.

In all my years I've never seen someone so triggered here.

>hanging out in the park by my house with my friends, maybe 10 years old
>youth football game going on next to it
>3 niggers walk up, probably 5 years older than us
>I'd never even spoken a black person before this, I lived in a small rural town
>one walks up
>"ayoo, my fren slap me. Did it leave a mark on my cheek, what color is it?"
>even as a naive child I could tell this was bait
>my friend answers that it's black
>they sucker punch him and start kicking him
>adult comes and breaks it up
>the niggers get their parents (just mothers) and they start bitching us out
>"Our kids wuz good bois n shiiiiet! Raciss ass crackas! Apologize, dey called my boy black!"
That changed me. It took one encounter to realize how terrible they are.

About a year and a half ago, a high school friend of mine was attending an art school and living in a gentrified part of town. He told me a story about a group of nogs across from his apartment getting into an argument, followed by one of them screaming "BITCH YOU AIN'T SHIT. YOU AIN'T SHIT" and firing a pistol into the air several times. I jokingly said something about how the 911 calls the police got probably weren't helpful at all ("uhh yeah, it was a bald black guy in his 20s") and he got really quiet and then told me to "please cool it with the racism."
He quit talking to me several months before the election, I had no idea why until a few weeks ago when a good friend of mine told me it's because I voted for Trump. Fuck that faggot.

I believe what you're experiencing, at this moment, is another chimp out

>Gays. They do a better job imitating bitches than trannies do.

Well done.

>He doesn't know about prison queers.

>I have no experience like the one you're describing because I'm not an autistic sperg.
Nigger detected

>That picture

But the Russians really are doping

I was in camp repeating a home from zoolander where he's dressed as a monkey getting bananas thrown at him, I quoted "YOU'RE A MONKEY DEREK, DANCE MONKEY DANCE"!, everyone got silent & the one black guy got all butthurt over it & demanded a apology.

Like OP I was telling him it wasn't directed at him it was a quote & he just kept interrupting & demanded an apology. That's when I learned there's no reasoning with these people once they have fabricated their morality high ground

>in school at around 13yo
>literally,in the literal sense of the word, retarded pakistani calling people "fucking white bastard"
>Call him a fucking "paki" when he confronts me
>he runs to the teacher to cause trouble
>He gets free victim statue and a forced apology from me
>my parents get called in to school just in case.

I've hated "social justice" ever since.

As of recently I fucking hate sjw's where as before i just thought they were pathetic. They have no idea what the fuck they are doing and where this will end.

Ya there was only one black kid in my elementary school. He was always nigging out. One time he attacked me literally for no reason and I ended up whopping the shit out of him and a teacher broke it up and sent us to the principal's office.

The principal tried to make it into a race issue but I was too young and sheltered to even know what the fuck any of that even was. I remember him keep in saying "well he wouldn't have attacked you unless you provoked him".

Also an early eye opener for me.

This tbqh

>"well he wouldn't have attacked you unless you provoked him".

Even he knew niggers were animals. Kek

Never. I grew up in a white conservative town.

So the buff black Americans are mad that Russia is using steroids...because they are? Blind racism is a part of (((their))) plan to divide and conquer.

>queer room
>at an australian university

this better be in fucking melbourne cause the ones in sydney don't pull this shit (i hope)

This. They objectively got caught.

I was born in the early 80s, raised in a liberal household, mom was on the board of planned parenthood, whole deal. Without any education, it was obvious as fuck to my child's eyes that blacks were simply not the same as humans. I tried so hard to warp and distort my mind to accept the equality propaganda. I went to Ivy League undergrad and grad school, and I gave all the typical propaganda bullshit at university a fair hearing. Today however, as a man well into my 30s, I think I understood race at age 6 better than I ever have since.

Blacks are, on average-(there are exceptions), but on average, they are as dumb as apes. I knew this as a child, and I know it now. The evidence is clear and indisputable. They dont belong here. They should go back to Africa where they can evolve alone at their own pace.

Cool story, bro

My mom cheated on my dad with a nigger. One time I got home early from school and heard them fucking from the window. I told my dad and he said it was alright he payed the guy to fuck her.

>niggers are violent chimps everywhere they gp but it's not their fault because muh racism
Kill yourself nigger

>be in middle school
>had to read Roots for English class
>me and friends decided to watch the show instead
>thought it was hilarious how often they said "Nigger", becomes a meme of our whiteboi group.
>friends are screaming nigger ironically on the way to class knowing full well if someone hears us we're going to get in hot shit
>some black girl that had a crush on me overhears our shenanigans
>calls me out on it saying how disgusted she was that I was racist
>try to explain to her that we just meme'd it from Roots and that I actually have nothing against black people
>she's not convinced

lol I swear, I got mad respects for the niggows, especially when it comes to jazz 'n shit.

Yea but he was making it out like it was my fault I was attacked. I can't even explain the amount of anger and frustration was surging through me.

>don't pull this shit
I understand they push the shit instead.

And our teams are over-represented by overpaid Africans. Just because we have useless farming equipment that can now be repurposed for performance lying around doesn't mean it's fair.

We are just as guilty as cheating as any body that dopes, we are just using REAL DOPES to amplify our physical performance

Yea ok bud.

>be in middle school
>be in a western state
>not too conservative
>not too liberal
>beaner cuts in line
>"Hey you just cut me in line, fuckin' BEANER."
>beaner chimps out, "my dad is a cop!"
>"So? It's free speech you anti American BEANER"
>everyone just gives me a dirty look, no one says anything
>beaner accepts his defeat
>realizes he's a filthy beaner and no one's going to come to his defense for abandoning his own race to leech off a better one
>stall tall and alpha, practically begging someone to speak up so I can break their jaw for aiding in the fall of this once great nation

>America is a nightmare ...so glad our niggers live in the desert.

Is your dad?

>be first grader
>mexicunts keep calling me white boy
>don't care or understand what the big deal is, stating the obvious
>their tone implies they want me to be pissed or upset
>call one of them brown boy
>they are all shocked at my racism

Fucking first grade they were all brainwashed with le only gringos are racist meme

also where does this idea that the doping allegations started from salty americans come from, the allegations came from a Russian whistleblower

You really are #blessed not having to deal with their chimpouts, I'm jelly

The first time was when I was in middle-school, I was an atheist then, I'm a Christian now, but I was in the lunchroom, and there was this group of people sitting next to me (they were black) and I was talking to my friends about my lack of belief in God at the time, and I was eavesdropped and interrupted by them - "YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?! HOW COULDN'T YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS?"
I tried to explain myself like I was put on the spot or something, because clearly they were mad, but in the middle of trying to find words to explain myself, I was smacked in the face by one of the guys in the group, and they all started laughing about it until I called them "a bunch of niggers". Then I became the racist. They totally forgot about what they did to me, I was the bad man, and they all started yelling at me in front of my friends like they were about to do something. The fire died down eventually, they moved tables, and I didn't leave with a broken nose.

Lol okay Sargoy of Quadroon. As if the crime rates don't validate this.

called out? no, only been "not a fucking communist" for about a couple years now.

BUT, one day in high school, senior year, i had a plush sheep that I drew a swastiker and SS bolts on, i named him 'bolt', some chick walking in the hallway saw 'this thing' as she walked past, the look on her face was glorious, priceless even.

Didnt let a stinky nigger use my bathroom at work.

Never. I have full control over my Ki.

You must have made eye contact, and had something shiney.

Me ? A lot of times
At first i wasn't but i was telling the trouth and thats racist then i becamed one and now all mine old friends are gone and i found one that can face fact

>things that never happened

nobody calls me racist because they know it'll only compliment me

I was never called a racist directly, in fact I wasn't even aware of racism as a concept until I was in high school, which was the first time I even saw a black person. I think there were only 3 black kids in my graduating class of over 1000. They were on sports teams of course, but their families were pretty well-to-do, as was the case with most families at my school though.

I became aware of racism due to classes teaching about Jim Crow and slavery, and I understood it as something that happened a long time ago and wasn't relevant anymore. I was surprised to learn about the Civil Rights movement and how recent it was, not even half a century gone. Made me wonder why there wasn't more to-do about these days. And then I eventually left my little upper middle class white society bubble and ventured onto the early 00s internet.

What's so unbelievable about that?

M8 when i was in first and second grade, i didnt give a shit about anything, heck i didnt even know what racism was and literary no one cared about anything but going outside and playing on the playground. Heck kids called racial jabbed each other all all the time and no one cared, the chinese called the indians curries and the curries called the chinese, ching chongs. The curries called the white guys, Vegemite and vice versa, you get the point. Is mutt education that bad, that eveyone is so sensitive to everything.

2005 when niggers from new orleans started coming to my middle school after katrina
Some niglett started talking shit trying to show off how bad ass he was and when he got up in my face and said something about my shoes or jacket(I cant remember but it was definately clothing related) I dumpstered on him about living in the shitty part of town in a piece of shit fema trailer getting government handouts because his house was underwater and he hit me so I called him a "fucking nigger" and beat the fuck out of him with the 5th or 6th harry potter book
Then I was deemed the racist little cracker until I moved across the state and called the principal at the new school a sheboon for suspending me because i got jumped a few years later

Yo wtf. That thing looks sorta human and then after the booty slam looks like a dog. I watched it like 6 times and all I see is a dead dog after it gets blown up. What the actual fuck? Is it a skin walker that was killed by the gorilla?

realizes he's a filthy beaner and no one's going to come to his defense for abandoning his own race to leech off a better one
>stall tall and alpha, practically begging someone to speak up so I can break their jaw for aiding in the fall of this once great nation

All of this for starters

Yes the public school system is a fucking joke. Every nigger gets tagged as emotionally handicapped and get to beat the shit out of the white kids. The white kids get in trouble as there is zero tolerance for fighting unless you are EH. Ive heard of EH niggers only getting 10 days suspension for bringing guns to school.

Can you please return to reddit or whatever shithole you came from

We're just not cucks who accept our demise.
Our country is actually worth saving and not bunch of uninhabitable wasteland that no one gives a shit about.
We are the most powerful country in the world and you're just a useless little outpost, makes sense that you'd buddy up with other races so they can fuck your wife.

Guise im a faggot but also a white nationalist. The absolute state of Sup Forums

>yo wtf
Shoo nigger

He didn't exclaim that, he just got quiet and most likely pondered it.
People just gave me dirty looks, but they were fucking cowards who didn't have the balls to back up any confrontation with me. I had the strongest willpower in the school, and no one really can make a case for mulitculturalism in the 95% town I lived in.

I go to the University of Washington at Seattle. There's passive shit like this against me literally everywhere, but I was in naval special warfare and make sure to mention that at the beginning of every class. Nobody ever says shit to me.

Actually, I stood up for my beliefs in a majority female class, the handful of males glared at me and some women gave me positive looks. Probably helps that I'm fit as fuck though.

>I ended up whopping the shit out of him and a teacher broke it up and sent us to the principal's office.
a totally true story

>sensitive
kek, well im sure a bunch of 8 year old kids that didnt even know what their penis is for really cares about that sort of stuff

We watched Dragonball Z and realized our race had the highest potential. You bowed to them and accepted multicultural like a bunch of poofster fairies, like a bunch of marionettes led by some old cunt cat ladies with nothing better to do than ruin the strong racial bonds forged the icy winds of the north.
Fuck off.

>7th grade
>pretty much move to a new school each year, so can't keep friends
>am Metis (Half White half Native for those that don't know)
>get to this new school
>half full blown natives and the rest are mainly white, maybe 5 blacks
>make friends with the white kids because every other race is full nigger gangster starter pack
>as a joke, call one of them "Gangster" in a drawn out sarcastic way
>proceeds to make my life hell for first month of school
>has nigger connections
>find myself constantly under attack by roving gangs of natives and the few niggers there
>one day, he snaps and threatens to kill me in front of the class just before class starts
>all the white kids just ignoring it, like its normal routine
>cunt left a threat note on in my locker
>debate if i should show a teacher this
>end up showing classroom teacher out of fear for my life at this point
>next day, he's not at school
>no nigger natives come at me
>life becomes normal
>some natives actually turned out to be alright and were just scared of him
>ended up making the school a nicer place for all

Whats so unbelievable about that? Thats what happens literally every time I fight broke out in school for me until late highschool when the students could fight half the teachers so the coaches would get called across the school if it went on too long

>T. Soyboy

You sounds like a dick. Also this never happened.

>grade 7 class trip to West Edmonton mall
>see a group of black guys that were literally 7 ft tall
>run back to the group
>asked if anyone saw the tall black guys
>some snotty bitch calls me rascist
>wtf

Later that year we had a class play and she hit me in the face with a broom. I pushed her into a pile of props, causing her to get stitches. Suspended for 3 days, just played runescape.

Fuck you Sydney.

I can’t recall if I was ever called racist, but niggers have always been chimpy and annoying without calling me racist.

It only took 1 or 2 of them to ruin a grade school class of about 30 kids. They were disruptive as hell. And it was that way in high school too. And they’re retarded as hell in community college. And they’re always being reported on for sexual harassment.

Whites have called me racist before.

dude lol literally kill yourself. you just making fake stories is so unbelievably pathetic . you must embarrass yourself alot and guarantee all your peers just left you alone because everyone knows how autistic you are. not a single person on this earth is scared of you lol

>5 years old
>Good boy.jpg
>Church
>Teacher gives everyone candy to be eaten at end of class
>Put in under my chair
>New girl is black (nearly 100% white church)
>Black girl stomps on my package of candy while grinning and looking me in the eye
>At end of class I tell teacher a black girl stepped on my candy
>"It doesn't matter she's black, don't say things like that"
>I started distrusting blacks, women's judgment, and God's ability to smite sinners all in the same day.

As far as actually being called a racist:
>3rd grade
>Guy down road is ~16, black, watches Dragon Ball Z.
>Terrible goku halloween costume
>Other kids agree
>"Whatever, you're all little racists"
Nigger Goku BTFO by children
This guy often called people racists.

They're always chimpouts out but if you say anything you're declared racist. Now that I'm in my late 20's I don't give the slightest of shits if someone calls me racist. I used to care in highschool, though.

WHOA DUDE A JEW CARTOON HAHA SO EPIC HE HAS A BIG A NOSE!

Was her last name Frank?

total cunt she was.

Sounds like hell, happy ending is hard to believe

No one could make a case for a coward who had to run away from his own race.
You can't run away from yourself, you'll always be a spic, nigger, chink, Aryan, etc.
The fact that beaners try makes them ll the more pathetic. This is an innate understand that humans understand biologically. By having a high amount of testosterone and biological understanding, fellow human beings are less likely to disturb nature.

>Responding to every post about a nigger getting btfo as lies

What kind of nigger are you?

YESSSSS GOYIM LOVE YOUR COON FRIENDS

First called antisemitic age 13, first misogynist age 14.

I remember in college i got bitched at by a gypsy for saying we need mlre national security

Im part middle eastern too but i didnt wana say anything cuz it was embarrasing i guess

Fuck it i shoulda been like fuck u kike

not even kidding. this native kid had a huge neck scar and i was told by many that he used to pick fights with adults and students all the time.

the neck scar iirc was him being choked out by someone pulling on his Bling necklace.