Huh, it seems that blacks and arabs do worse in the UK at A levels (16-18 britbong educations) than whites...

Huh, it seems that blacks and arabs do worse in the UK at A levels (16-18 britbong educations) than whites, indians or chinese. The rate of black people getting decent qualifications is less than HALF that of white brits?!?

But I thought all races were equal Sup Forums? What could they mean by this??? Really jiffles your fizzle does it not?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdotheyknow.com/request/405431/response/996308/attach/html/3/FOI 2017 0026395 A level results by ethnicity.xlsx.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the results for an IQ test done on 12-year-old pupils

Why get educated when you can go on welfare for free??

Preaching to the choir, but saved.

Oh and here's my source
whatdotheyknow.com/request/405431/response/996308/attach/html/3/FOI 2017 0026395 A level results by ethnicity.xlsx.html

The other one is slightly harder to find- and is further in the past- but one only has to make another FOI request if they require the data.

>redpill warning

thanks for the redpills user

> Gypsy
> White
WTF

The Indians getting double the percentage of high grades compared to the Pakistanis confirms this is related to religion. They are the same ethically/genetically, it's just the Muslim attitude towards education and knowledge

>White
>Gypsy/Roma

We could all use a few extra
>pic related

The roma in the uk look white. Other than the new romanian ones we have courtesy of the eu.

Have you not met any? They are as white as irish travelers.

t. gypsy

> potatoniggers scoring higher than true aryan brittish whites

fake news, this goes against everything that pol has taught me.

sorry bub
we're smart, we're educated :~)

>The roma in the uk look white.
to who? not to me they don't.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

>Baroness Flather, a cross-bench peer, says it is 'absolutely appalling' that first cousin marriages in Pakistani communities are leading to 'so much disability among children'
hmmm I wonder what the reason could be for the IQ cap? It's surely cultural

To be fair A levels are more about effort, revision, and orginization, it isn’t a test of intelligence like GCSE maths is (it correlates like 0.7-0.8 with cognitive ability scores). I was on track to fail all 4 of my A levels, but I managed to get organised and now I’m predicted As and Bs (including an A in A level maths).

>effort, revision, and orginization
>So shitskins, on top of being retarded in GCSE results are unmotivated, lazy and disorganized.

the A level results are even more damning mate, blacks are doing fucking awfully there lol

Maybe you are referring to the Irish travelers? I don't think Gypsies look white anywhere in the world.

>Irish higher than white british
interesting. They should return to ireland, as if I recall correctly ireland has a lower IQ than most other white countries. Definitely a major brain-drain effect going on, bit of a shame.

There's no "Arab" on that list, you bloody idiot.

>Pakistani
>Bangladeshi

don't give me that "but they're ASIAN" bullshit

>Canadian flag
>bloody
>nitpicking on middle eastern countries
wew

Obviously they're being oppressed. Racism is deeply ingrained into western culture. Give them the same income as whites and watch those IQ scores climb.