Swedish men are not men

There are no Swedish Men left. Just Arab men and Swedish Meat Puppets.

Really, why don't you start killing Arabs Swedes? What are you afraid of? Making it worse?

They have no idea how to make a stand. It must be weird to be that much of a pussy.

It's bizarre.

Getting killed, not enough.

Gang raped, not enough.

Vaginas light on fire, not enough.

It actually can't get any worse, being out in prison for killing a bunch of people would be much less bad.

The problem we have here is that we have been relying to much on the state to deal with these problems, we pay the highest taxes in the world to have the goverment make sure were safe and healthy, instead the goverment decided it would be a good idea to give all our taxmoney to immigrants who doesnt give a shit. Since the 60s we have had a bond with the state, we work hard and pay our taxed, carry our own weight and you make sure everything works safe and smoothly.

Instead we get some crazy feminists that want to save the world at any cost that lured their way into the goverment by supporting the biggest party for a coaltion goverment, they are the ones to blame for this rape fest.

The Swedish man will do the right thing in the next election and make sure those fucking feminists will never see a day in power again.

I think one of the biggest causes for this rape fiesta is that we dont make sure that the ones who get a residence permit isnt a criminal and that they share our western values.

Roastie got roasted

Kek

I have bad news. Western values don't matter. In group outgroup and genetics matter. It's not even that these people are bad, it's that they are bad to outsiders (which is you). They are bad though, but multiculturalism is a meme even with decent people. Read Bowling alone. Don't be like America.

Melanin increases aggression and, by extension, violence. Every species we inject the hormone melanin into becomes more aggressive.

White people lack melanin and are therefore more peaceful and docile - with lower levels of violence and violent crime. But it is also why white countries are not responding to mass immigration.

White people need a reason to fight, and something to fight for. Which is a serious problem when you're faced with an opponent that is violent for its own sake because they are naturally predisposed to it at a hormonal level.

You were doing so good then you had to cuck at the end there.

Your problem (in order of importance) is:
1. they are the wrong race (swarthy)
2. they are the wrong religion (fucking muslim)
3. they are criminals back home (they are all scam artists)
4. they dont share your values (ficki ficki is more fun)

I think you're saver IN prison then OUT in sweden

Sweden were content to back the Communists through the 20th century.
They were content to back several states that the majority of the western powers we were at war with.
Mild sympathy.

>beliving in PeterFakeNews

Damn, since I know some german I should start my own twitter about germany or something. You burgers will eat up everything nicely as you demonstrate.

That sounds pretty hot, is there a video?

Wtf are females doing out alone in malmoistan. Didn't she know she's in a Sharia controlled area, must be covered and be accompanied by a male when outside.

>lighter fluid vaginal enema
>essentially a molotov cunt cocktail
>pretty hot
Kek'd

molotov cuntail

>lighter fluid in her vagina and set it on fire
How do you call this fetish?

make the feminists legally responsible for what happened. a new Nuremberg trials.

no news article for this? how does "petersweden" find out about these things? first google link is "culturewars.com"

So that's why they call them roasties

>"MSM is quiet"

Yeah because it literally didn't happen, it was debunked hours after some rando posted it.

Peter "Brit living in Norway" Sweden is once again fake news and burgers are so fucking dumb they eat it up. All while he's getting donations for not actually doing anything, all he does is retweet Swedish alternative media or make up his own stuff.

Honestly wish I thought of it first because it seems easy as fuck to make money of americans.

>molotov cuntail

And my GF wondered why i was offended then someone mistaken us as Sw*ds

do none of you check anything? did this story not sound ridiculous enough? who carries lighter fluid with them?

>this story will be posted tomorrow and for the next week

you dun goofed