Met a really traditional church girl at a birthday party

>met a really traditional church girl at a birthday party
>my friend tells me she’s never had a boyfriend to her and introduces me to her
>we talk for a while and i asked for her number
>text her a couple of times and she’s not responding

Can somebody tell me what I’m supposed to say? I really don’t want to miss this opportunity to get a pure virgin cutie

say "user WANT MILKIES"

Don't keep pushing it, or you're gonna come off as needy bro.

reminder to s*ge all blogs

2 texts is enough. Don’t text her again.

That's perfect OP. You just wait now.

If you make another fucking text you are fucking yourself.

Don’t be pushy, just wait and play it cool, but don’t play games either.

"I would like to give you a call"?? what kind of cuck shit is this, if you want to give her a call you would do so as a man, you dont "like" to do so and implicitly check for her approval sms before you continue.
dumb lil cuck teen, you sound like ur coming for a job interview

I dont give a fuck if it says "read"

you fucking wait OP

do you understand?

WAIT

if she doesn't reply in the next 2 days, then you can try again.

Shit I meant to post this in a church girl thread, not make a new thread. Ah well

>I am sending this communication to tell you how much I want to communicate with you

Dropped right there

>if she doesn't reply in the next 2 days, then you can try again.
no you fucking dont moron

This isn't /adv/ . Fuck off

fuck off hanz, he's being polite. bitches love politeness.

you already fucked up why the fuck would you send two msgs

you should have just left it with hey its dave from yesterday whats up

FUCK you didnt even wait A DAY before sending another message

do not send ANOTHER THING until she replies, maybe she wont because you already sound needy, she potentially didnt even like you that much from the party just cos she gave you her number that doesnt mean much

when she replies dont even look at the msg for at least an hour so she doesnt get the 'read' alert, then when you respond to her, send one msg at a time you beta fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA

I kind of agree with him. I’m not normally this passive but I wanted to take it slow with her since she’s never had a bf

invite her to a church organized event, faggot, let her know you're not a thirsty coon

nah, 2 days is the max. the bitch knows about the text, and if 2 days goes by and she doesn't respond, she either doesn't give a shit or forgot, so either way you can't lose.

If you had a bbc, you could txt her a pic of it. I'm sure she would come running

Tell her you will kill yourself if she doesn’t respond. Works like a charm

post photo of self that will help explain things

This

You guys are fucking retards.
>we should be holding on to our traditional values
>ok, user, here's some advice on getting laid (with a traditional church girl)

beta spotted
"i would like to give you a call" sounds fucking stupid

if you want to call her, call her, but i wouldnt until you know shes keen but you dont fucking find that out by saying "i would like to call" like a fuckin dweeb

this

If she's the least bit cute then rest assured she's had boyfriends and has taken dick in her mouth at the very least.

When did I say I was just looking for sex? I’m perfectly fine with waiting until marriage

The traditionally greeting is Mohammed Almalaein Alkhanazir

Omg you're being way too formal. A simple, "Hi this is user how's it going?" would have been fine.

Listen here you little shit DONT FUCKING TEXT HER AGAIN. Once is enough and some say two is too many, but you can still keep your dignity.
If she wants you to pursue her, she doesn’t want you to do it through fucking texts. If she’s really a trad, try sending her a bouquet of flowers or some other small romantic gesture, BUT STOP THERE. If she doesn’t respond or reciprocate, please keep your dignity and the dignity of your sex in mind. Don’t make me link that fucking Japanese “:3 guy” thread.

First if all stop texting her.

Next time you see her:

>> HEY bitch! Your god damn phone broken?

Ugh.... ugh....

>>what's the matter slut? Cat got ur tongue?

**wink at her and smack her ass with a smile.

She will cream herself

>ayoo hol up lemme clap dem cheeks ho fo real

>never had a bf

unless shes like 14 years old and has had minimal contact with boys, dont be so fucking naive

you think your the first guy to ever show interest in her? that she hasnt had to deal with all kinds of guys trying to get with her? jesus you fucked up hard user

>"Read Yesterday"
>still no response

RIP op

>double message
>ignored both times
Top jej. You are probably a fucking weirdo

nah its fine. she's some virgin girl. it's best to always take the polite route first. you're some ugly ass mong anyway so wtf do you know lol? live in a superpower country then talk

Kek.
Thanks for that user.

Two messages was already a mistake.... you only waited a few hours. Jesus Christ.

Sending more messages doesn’t help.

She saw your texts. Nothing you can do but hope she decides to respond.

If you send even one more then you’re absolutely fucked.

Basically the only real option in any relationship, OP.

More importantly are you both white?

OP, you send one introductory text, and then one and only one future text inviting her to join you in some fun activity.

If she doesn’t respond to that second text within, say, 6 hours (or a little longer with an apology), you block her number and avoid her. Capisce?

This may sound harsh, but it’s only because you don’t know how many texts a day the average girl gets.

I would like to give you a call sometime....

Then why don't You?

Should have just left it with the first message OP, not sending a second one later in the afternoon. That came off as needy, and as others have pointed out the "I would like to call" shit comes off as beta. If she responds, you need to build a connection with her. Banter a bit and try to get her to banter back and forth. Once you have that established and you can feel you two are going back and forth well, you can either call or you can go for the kill and TELL (not ask) her to come with you somewhere on what will obviously be taken as an unspoken date. Maybe to church if that's what you're into.

The window for subtlety has closed, send her a pic of you gaping your butthole to show you mean business.

this lol women expect men to do everything and for themselves to do nothing. be a dad who is also sexy to her. that literally all women want besides money and niggers to fuck when youre away

catholic "virgin" means she does anal

We’re both white conservative commie-hating [spoiler]cubans lel[/spoiler]

nay faggot. that only works on some. others will cry and run away.

you are fucking stupid

thats not just being polite, thats being over the top and sounding like a thirsty nerd who has never talked to a girl before

literally fedora teir shit

"hi, its matt from the party yesterday, whats up?"

would have been a fine opener and you could go from there

if she was interested, she would have responded by now you fucking amerimutt

This desu, you call her and tell her you wanted to call "hear her voice" or whatever.

Don't push it faggot maybe she wasn't into you or is shy. Don't come off as desperate either.

Here's the deal.

You probably got rejected.

Get used to it and move on.

You shouldn't have made the second text, you looked desperate just one is enough. Anyways since she already read your txts, you just have to wait. Next time just say "have a blessed day". If she doesn't reply in three days then that means you're done. Don't look desperate, is she likes you she'll respond.

This.
Only send one text; remember if she's interested in you she will respond.
>but we bonded she has to respond

No you bonded. Been there before, don't lose your dignity pining after one girl.

>Double texting
Bro you just fucked up. There is literally no way to pull this off without her texting you back. Triple text is an instant RIP. A double text can be played off, but she absolutely has to be the next one to text you. Your only other option is to find a way to slyly see her again in person but build up the pretense that it's (((cohencidence))) and act casual, as if you got 'the hint'. If she moves on you it's ok to text her again, if she doesn't then it probably was a real 'the hint' and you should take it.

taking it slow?? you totally fell for the lies of society and the media. If you want her, you go take her as fast as you can.
This shit is a race, everyone who denies it is lying to your face. Wake the fuck up.

>read
>no reply
She is with Jamal now

M'lady

send her that copy pasta about how you will be the one in the kitchen and call her m'lady, its the only way to recover at this point.

Cry in their panties

I'm full anglo, mudman.

Girls don't mind at all how much you message them as long as they're attracted to you. She probably read the message and either doesn't know how to respond because she's shy or got busy and forgot to respond. OP said they talked and she gave the nigger her number. OP still has a chance easily.

Send a verse from Proverbs accompanied by a dick pick. Remember to use photoshop to spruce it up.

OP has gotten so BTFO in this thread holy shit

OP I hope you learn from this mistake. Never double text, especially the first time you msg her.
You are just gonna have to face the fact that she isn't into you. Think about it really, if she really is so innocent and has saved herself by being all pure and that nonsense, what makes you think you are so special that she would actually give it up to YOU.

>philipino
how does it feel knowing your women are casual sex objexts for foreign men

>taking it slow?? you totally fell for the lies of society and the media. If you want her, you go take her as fast as you can.
>This shit is a race, everyone who denies it is lying to your face. Wake the fuck up.

This is the truest thing I have read today.

I known and been around several of these types of girls.

She's never dated at her age expressly because she has some general kind of trust issues and pushes away romantic interests before anything has a chance to develop.

What kind of virgin texts a girl? Holy fuck
Youre meant to call her, but you fucked up now

yeah but a day without responding to a double text? Even in strictly platonic interactions just blatantly ignoring someone's messages for a whole day says "I don't give a fuck." Women aren't fucking retarded in just this one area...if she was interested in him she probably would have responded by now. His only hope is that she miraculously does, but I don't see it happening.

You already look like a creepo sex predator

You can take it slow but not at the beginning. You need to have kissed or be bf-gf before that slow card can even think about coming out.

>just be your self
>it works if you're attractive

user, I...

Just wait for her to respond at this point.

It says she read your message.

If you keep texting without getting a response, you’ll come off as needy, and women hate that shit.

She may just not be interested, or she’s a little shy if she’s never had a boyfriend.

Nope. 90% chance OP is done.

Cap it.

All these "Experts" talking about double texting and shit.
I'll tell you what they aren't thinking about. Calling.

You pretend like it's the 90's and call that number and let it ring at a reasonable hour and if she answers you ask her on a date somewhere. Sometimes I read texts and am busy and forget to reply later.

At least you will know if you are being blown off or not, most people feel obligated to answer a ringing phone and interrupt what they are doing. Especially if it's a normal hour of the day.

dont waste your time dude
just hope for global war and get hero pussy if you live
its not fucking worth it, you're lucky if she doesnt respond

This, just fucking call her. Dont ask permission.

too late even a virgin can detect a beta insecure autist is intersted in her for all the wrong reasons/

THIS. women don't want a man who's dependent on them

>You need to have kissed or be bf-gf before that slow card can even think about coming out.

underage pls go

> hey, i'd like to ask for consent if you want to talk to me, please don't sue for asking, i am a male and sexual harassment is a birth defect, please forgive me and i'll watch a black dude fuck you once we can see each other again

OP

If you text a girl twice....YOU FUCKING DON'T TEXT HER AGAIN. If she doesn't text you back. YOU DON'T FUCKING TEXT HER AGAIN.

The only indication she could give right now is texting YOU. If she doesn't, you fucked up in the INITIAL steps when you met her.

3 times is needy. Twice is explainable. Wait. Don't text her.

Its over, you have been "swiped left" means she is not into you, but since roasties lack assertivity she doesnt have what it takes to let you know.

Both of those messages are full on and hard to respond to. You came across this way because in your head you're like
>OMG A VIRGIN CUTIE, SHE'S GOING TO BE MY WIFE
Way to kill any and all fun and just make it interview-esk. Only way she's responding to that shit is if you absolutely slayed the IRL interaction and fingerblasted her (minimum).

Next time relax. You don't even know her yet, she might be insane and have some major genetic disease that kills all children before they're 1yro for all you know. She's shits sitting down like the rest of us. Just forget about her and approach more girls.

This. You have to wait now. Or you need to bump her in the flesh

Too many subhuman brown insectoids around already.

Kill her and then kill yourself. It's the only way.

it's too late for that now, that was only an option before that pathetic text now it just looks desperate.

Already texted, too late for that. It will become clear. Unless she actually pursues him in real life but ignores via text, that's when weird shit happens.

There are actually girls like this user. I’m reeling one in right now. They’re just hard to find. She’s 18 and I’m 19. She’s been homeschooled her whole life and I’m the first guy she’s even been okay with talking to her. She’s never even had a friend that’s a guy and in total she has 3 other friends in her life. She is pure Sup Forums material as far as wanting a QT3.14 Blonde hair blue eyed German virgin Christian girl that doesn’t even swear and loves nothing more than her home and family. And is also clearly racist, although in a kind and innocent way.

> black people seem awfully aggressive user
> laughs at racist joke
> why do black people make up such dumb names?
> hey user, a Mexican and black guy are in a car, who’s driving? Teehee.

Don’t be so blackpilled user, theyre not there

autist please probably 95% of teen girls wouldn't answer their phone if it's not one of their girlfriends

guy who was friends with an autistic church girl who was a virgin, op she most likely might not give a shit until you go too church, but you already fucked up and texted her talk to your friend and see if he can introduce you irl or some shit. My case we both didnt hang out much i mean she said go and talk to other church people how ever me having little bits of social anixety didnt wanna go and talk to random fucking people. She was also a 9gagger i tried asking her out in the end and played it off my brother used my phone to do it, tell me to kms all you want but my advice is correct, picking up a girl that goes to church without going to church is very nigger like. Its like where da hwite wimmen at.

The fucking problem is he double texted and asked to call INSTEAD of actually calling

yeh if he called straight away that would have been fine of course, but doing what he has done has fucked him

>how does it feel knowing your women are casual sex objexts for foreign men

You should know white boi, go ask jamal and tyrone regarding your women

Why did she even bother giving me her number then?

>no reply in over a day

She's on a date with Tyrone, give up.

You know the answer already bud

you were suppose to call, say no more this one is over.