When will Sweden defend itself?

Have to work ten more years to support Muslims, not enough.

Being killed in the streets by Muslims, not enough.

Being gang raped by Muslims, not enough.

Having grades thrown in your cities by Muslims, not enough.

Literally having your vagina burnt off your body by Muslims, not enough.

When will enough be enough Swedes? When will your fear of getting in trouble finally be erased by common sense causing you to kill all the Muslim Invaders?

What IS enough for a Swede. What COULD make a Swede act like a man instead of a cockroach? Nothing?

There isn't much hope for us.

They have an election coming up. We shall see.

Literally nothing wrong here, those petty things are nothing compared to your shithole

Then why don't YOU do it faggot?

well they probably have the fastest growing natsoc movement in western europe in the form of nordfront so im pretty optimistic t b h

it's too late. a lost cause. the smart swedes will emigrate to white countries.

when muslimers start organizing political parties and ban alcohol

party svenska only cares about one thing

there are still some based Sven cunts here and there.

No that party is gone half a decade ago. Only Israeli cocksuckers and Nazi Larpers exists now.

this.

normal swedes aren't much involved in the shit that goes on.

damn. Then you guys are fucked.

OP, your question relates to the whole Western World, stop picking on our fellow swedecucks.

So the Caliphate of Sweden will grow unchecked and pretty soon it will be the Caliphate of Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Then the Caliphate of Western Europe. From Scandinavia to England to Spain to Greece.

see this is a western front thread, its ok to hurt sven here.

When the fall comes it gonna go really fast, we have one of the largest massimmigration in human history where the swedish demographic gonna change in a massive way to one of the most backwater culture in the world. All is kinda still fine but we might already be lost due to its now being impossible to halt the future collapse.

I'd imagine only one Swede was involved with her vagina being lit on fire, one Swede and a bunch if Muslims, so I guess it's not any business of others amirite? When will enough be enough Scandinavia? Just answer my question what DOES need to happen for you to act like Men?

Buhu doom is near blahblah

Didn't you get the memo? Arabs are called Swedes.

Is this picture of a barn supposed to make me think the Swedes are not being raped and are men? Or are you telling me more barns will make you kill them?

No but the words I wrote for you.

the state of sweden.

Its over for Sweden. NEXT.

sweden is good as it is. a developed country. it's good that they're helping out some refugees. what's your problem?

He looks better than the Jews I've seen IRL

My bet is that nat soc will rise from Sweden and spread all over Europe.
Its going to come to a point where it will have to arise to save the Swedish people from destruction.

we all know the brown guys are happy.

DIE FILTHY KIKE DIE

at least we will keep our looks. this is the average swaden face in 30 years from now.

Your country is fucked to the bone. go suck some muslim dicks.

>not an inhospitable desert
>no cute goats in sight
Absolutely disgusting, Inshallah

this is your fault.

He is a jew, though.

It's part of the cycle.

Once your women gain rights. There is no hope for your country anymore. Just wait for the caliphate and covert to Islam, that's my plan anyway. You'll have all the wives you need.

i am verry happy that our culture is spreading in the world. it will led to your devloping one day

it's sort of amusing how the people that would fare the worst under islam: women,homosexuals etc. are the ones most enthusiastic about welcoming and embracing it. I guess they like being fucked.

Which country are you going to target next, Mr Schlomo?

We won't let that happen

everyone will be fucking goats one day.

kikes arent dumb, even if the holohoax is a shitty sham. mindfucking is their culture, and heritage.

no of course the jews are fully apart from the other two groups i mentioned. jewish academia and power are ultimately to blame for the destruction of the occident and the jews themselves will be able to avoid the suffering that we will be forced to endure.

>tfw Swedes are bigger sheep than Muricans

Take their hockey, when the muslims take the hockey, the ice will melt and the country will burn

>women,homosexuals etc. are the ones most enthusiastic about welcoming and embracing it.

If you want an even bigger picture, it's really the product of leftists being trapped in an ideological purity mindset. Despite the fact leftists ultimately want mutual cooperation and equality, they aggressively compete with each other for visibility through virtue signalling. There's such an extreme pressure to tow the line that they'll cuck themselves real hard.

It's amusing indeed.

T. Very fat, very dumb nigger.
Simply search the Stanford Mice Experiment and or Herzberg Hierarchy of Needs.
In filthy Sweden and much of occupied Europe the average pale nigger only cares about what the (((MSN))) or (((government))) say, there lives are far too comfy and liveable right now. Revolts only happen when everything has gone to shit and resentments bursts to the surface.

Wall it off. Nuke.

Are you saying kebabs aren't delicious Sven?

Except we don't live in a small box like those rats

>stockholm syndrome and the mandela effect have taken a fatal turn.....RIP Sweden.

värdelösa jävla idiot

well it certainly cant get any worse. no place to go but up, sven.

>We

But you are indeed a rat, (((Aschberg)))

How does the immigration process work for migrants? Are they never given actual citizenship, only residence? What about children born there and families? I’ve always wondered how fucked you guys actually are.

He's at it with the fake news again!

Swedes, like Germans, are strong institutionalists. We believe in our institutions ability to solve the crisis (in general), and as a nation we still believe that promises, even from politicians, should be kept.
Based on current trends, this trust seems to be eroding.
For Americans this may seem alien, but the mental state is similar to Germany or the USSR.
This concept works when everyone is onboard which is one reason the consensus culture is so strong. Just keep hammering the Swedish collective, more and more are waking up.

Defend ourselves from what? Everything is fine.

Swedish patriots will have to lead a revolution to restore sovereignty. Leave the EU, mass deportations, full restoration of Sweden as an independent nation.

worry about your own shithole 56%er

Don'y listen to these guys friend.

Nothing will ever be enough for Swedes.

I hope their women get sold in our markets.

You can get a divorce for any reason. What kind of fake news is this?

lol you poor fool

wow. This comment might be the most fucked up thing I have seen on pol

can wait til france-astan makes you into glass
> oyyy i thought the lamp shades were bad

The Swedes are no longer Swedes. They are now officially Eloi.

fun stuff from the net. you can plan on it getting a lot worse for the next 3-5 months.

What a pathetic country.

You post that thing in every Swede thread. Aren't you tired?

autism

Aren't you tired of posting dicks?

nice flag change goldberg

Why not at all

i for one welcome the influx of swedeshame OC after new years. we are gonna have a lot of fun with you sven. then we go to normieland, and shame your normal counterparts into supporting you, or getting the fuck out of your way.

> When it isn't grenade attack season, Sven makes infographics to show the world how advanced and progressive Sweden is.

Witnessed

Sweden is a big country, not everything happens everywhere, like for example isn't Skåne the size of the Netherlands?

>sweden
>fixing itself

>Sweden's making the Holocaust look like a bar mitzvah.

Here so you can compare

The fire is rising here. Ignore the blackpilled faggots. You will see soon

It takes a small bacteria to take over a giant body.
Go figure.

Where's the chart denoting grenade attacks in Sweden?
Why do you have a chart stating you're the 2nd most cucked to the EU?
Why do you have another chart stating you're the most cucked to the EU on climate?
Why do you include HDI when it's going to drop below top 100 in 15 years?
Why post most competitive when you're only rank 7? That's pretty much a participation trophy
Why do you post strongman ranks with yourself in rank 8, but talk shit when rank 1 is addressing you?
Why post male life expectancy when you rank lower than Austrailians, land of abos, cannibals, roos, emus, and a million other things that will kill you for laughs?
Why do you post a chart ranking yourself near the top of people who have forsaken their Creator and will burn in hell?
Why do you post a map about renewable energy, but import shitskins from oil kingdoms and demand they dont change their ways?
Why is the landmass chart important? It's basicly muh-dik from a country shaped like a dick
Why do you post a periodic table? You really think you discovered oxygen? LOL
Why do you post a beautiful people chart when all it shows is your males are fags and your women can't even stand up to viking women?
Why do you have a reptrack chart but you're busy flooding your country with people from places who don't make reptrack?
Why do you post an IQ chart where you tie in rank 10 with a bunch of gun-loving cold mountain dwellers? (pre-immigration, you're probably rank 23 now)
Why do you post a happiness chart where you're only rank 10 and getting unhappier?
Why do you post a chart on nobel prizes when we have a nigger who won one for doing nothing, then bombed syria?
Why do you post a scientific publications per capita chart when it's dated to 2009, and you again lose to some gun-loving cold mountain dwellers?

So what? In terms of population the Netherlands are way bigger than Sweden, that should imply more shit going on.

Plus, if grenade attacks happened nationwide, you'd be in war.

this

that is exactly what i want to see, godspeed sven. defeatism is for faggots.

Run to merica while trump is in

So r Swedish women....they are viking women after all

We are Mellanmjölk

Basically pol when they were young minus the hair do

Goatse is a pigskin thing

Too bad Sup Forums has autosm n take it literal.
Sweden is a good country to live in. But these rapes an semtences are overhyped or fake outright

Hopefully there’s a military coup and the left has to try to explain why the military overthrew such a beautiful and functional government

Time to expand the list..

Sweden should be our example. Let it die the sooner the better. Then if other countries don't learn from swedens example let them die too. It's survival of the fittest now.

It's still beautiful and functional and growing ever more successful!

If there's a civil war in Sweden between the Islamofeminists and the right wing nationalists, would Sup Forums volunteer? I would.

You're in denial. I understand you'd rather deny reality than have some americans calling you a swedish cuck but it's time to face facts your country is doomed. Let it die so that we may live.

See, voting to leave the EU won't automatically fix your problems.

I'm In!