ISRAEL HATE THREAD. ILLEGITIMATE NATION. ILLEGITIMATE KIKES!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJO8xIySsEM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
liveleak.com/view?i=dda_1513556091
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Illegitimate state on stolen land.

From Israel to the West Bank, I write righteous rhymes with my right and wrestle the devil with me left hand.

Long live israel.

not much longer now.

When we have fixed Europe and returned Israel back to the palestinians; where will the jews go?

They will assimilate until there's no more Jews.

t. muhammad Achmed from Nabe Salah

sad

t. Schlomo Shekelstein from hell

meh

Oh hey that's me in the bottom right!
Happy hanukkah indeed

You got me. How did you figure it out? You must have an IQ of like a million bajillion.

t. JIDF
also, it's the opposite
muslims (who are the kings, queens, gods of the world) BTFO'ing kikes, not vice versa.

But when nazi's pillage Europe it's good?

>flag

What Nazi's?

hitler did nothing wrong.

Kill them all. Every last kikelet.

> israelis with israeli flag for Israel
PAID SHILL JIDF PLS GO
> euroflag sucking halal cock
Legit

>denying reality
look at the ME abdul, who reigns supreme in every aspect of life?

if you were actualy trying to shill you'd have a memeflag like your ancap friend over there.

I gladly support this.

the balls on you. you drip with test. just thought i'd let you know. m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJO8xIySsEM

Hmm

Muslims.
Jews in the ME reign supreme in lying, killing Christian Palestinians and using US troops as cannon fodder.

damn you Jews are neurotic as hell. Needing to study Sup Forums so deeply.

It shouldn't take balls to speak your mind.

I just downloaded this from some burger's post

>euroflag sucking halal cock
>jew who should be turned into a lampshade

Sure thing.

Got a test for you.
Denounce mohammad right here.

i know. but you deserve adoration. m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc

You can't tell me what to do.

>Pillage
Fuck off yid

Jewish Ashkenazi Passover celebration

The Joos did it.

Imagine being a Jew.

Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

Gotcha

Fuck you now I want to listen to SOAD

How did israel managed to do that?

Pick a merchant face for when israel gets taken away from you.

White people do have a culture.

culture isn't from ethnicity. It's from where you live. American culture for instance.

This is for the sandniggers

Israel is great, I'm happy that our countries have great relationship. Fuck mudslimes

nice photoshop, kike

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Saved. Diaspokykes are worse than goyim imo

>Jewed.com

>being this much of a shabbos goy that you have to project your shabbos goy lies so hard onto Sup Forums

Did 'mudslime' trigger you?

But pissrael is baysed and all the Jews should go there.

Yes.

You know what triggers me? Shabbos goy lies. And the "mudslime" meme. It's purely based on anti-White racism.

you know whats even more funny. Arabs aren't all muslim.

you keep revealing yourself, abdul.

True.

Hey at least their being honest now about their intent

Animal cruelty for the sake of cruelty is nigger tier.

>Implying any new that went to summer camp in Poland comes from Rich blood.

Coming from a faggot who cheers for genocide. That's hilarious.

Implying you don't cheer for the genocide of X

Nice dodge pussy.

> genocide
> their population grows
Educate yourself. Listening to achmed propaganda memes is just as bad as listening to any leftie pity propaganda.

Don't worry, they're from Palestine

Also metaphors aren't a thing

Dodge? Pussy? I! Stating a fact. I don't care how good of a person you think you are. You want mosquitoes ticks Africans something gone.

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

After the Holocaust, which had been perpetrated by the Nazi Germany and its allies prior to and during World War II, Lemkin successfully campaigned for the universal acceptance of international laws defining and forbidding genocides. In 1946, the first session of the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution that "affirmed" that genocide was a crime under international law, but did not provide a legal definition of the crime. In 1948, the UN General Assembly adopted the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) which defined the crime of genocide for the first time.[19]

The CPPCG was adopted by the UN General Assembly on 9 December 1948[2] and came into effect on 12 January 1951 (Resolution 260 (III)). It contains an internationally recognized definition of genocide which has been incorporated into the national criminal legislation of many countries, and was also adopted by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, which established the International Criminal Court (ICC). Article II of the Convention defines genocide as:

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Can I hate Jews in general but love Israel?
Is that a valid position to take?

Even a cockroach's life is way, WAY more important than a sandnigger's life.

You don't need us to tell you this. You show it yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

You realize you're adding more evidence that Israel is committing crimes against humanity.

liveleak.com/view?i=dda_1513556091

>sandnigger
>human

That's where I stand. Love is a strong word but, it exists and we should use it to our advantage in getting a foreign entity out of our countries. I don't think they have a "right" or a "divine right" to the land but it's been created so....

Why are you even in America? I thought sandniggers hated America.

This pic was taken in the west bank a few days ago.

>making a screencap about how bootybothered you were
you're doing this wrong

Just showing how robotic and easy it is to spot you jews.