UKRAINE HAPPENING

kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/protesters-march-impeachment-clash-police.html

Protesters are clamouring for the ousting of Poroshenko, they are backed by Saakashvili, a former Georgian president who is now a Russian tool, part of the opposition in Ukraine. He was also the governor of Odesa, which is a mainly Russian speaking and leaning city. Hopefully our man Poroshenko can pull through it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSmNTZgs-QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oregano bumppp ori ori

>poroshenko
>installed as a puppet of Obama and EU
>/our guy/

Gypsy intellectuals, everyone.

Ukraine is Ukraine

Obama and the EU only look to their interests, buf Poroshenko is a true diplomat.

>supports the UPA and hails Bandera, who also has committed genocide against Poles in Volhynia; in self defence, to stave off the polonisation measures against western Ukrainians, that is
>talks a bit of Romanian and goes along well with us, as neighbours and supporters of them in their struggle
>honors the Ukrainian heroes

dumbass, sage

but georgian tie connoisseur was a ukrainian patriot, and poroshenko was russian tool just in the previous episode!

You misspelled "Valtsman"

Literally this

Someone post the Zrada/Peremoga diagram

Found it

Cheap gas is a good suplement for making you pay lip service to the russians, aye?

Bullshit, most of the commoners can't reach past the shallow worda that are exposed to them, and as long as Poroshenko is supported by most of the population (talking about western Ukraine here) it is a good thing.

>Saakashvili
>a russian tool

Pick one. He's on that there Maidan money train.

fuck I won't able to buy Roshen chocolate bars if they succeed, fuuuuuuuuu

I don`t know if the are any /ourguys/ in ukraine.
Poroshenko hasn`t made any attempt to build a relationship with Romania, instead they made that law regarding minority school language.
Yatzeniuk the former prime minister is partly a romanian, but also ignores the romanian minority and Romania.
It`s a shame because we always wanted an ally against the ruskies, but they don`t want to play with us.

I think the best way to go is to actually support saakasvili, he`s proeuropean, not pro-russian, and he is upset with corruption just like ordinary citizens. He has large support in ukraine and we should finance a political party lead by him. That way we gain leverage and make ukraine more favorable towards the 3 seas initiative and the balkan group(Romania, serbia, bulgaria, greece).

translation please?

>meme flags at the protest
>/ourguy/

>Saakashvili
>Russian tool
>Poroshenko
>our man
Just kys, you dumb cigan.

>Poroshenko is a true diplomat
No he's a greedy kike, who will be hanged. Some fake patriotism/nationalism doesn't change anything. He doesn't even speak Ukrainian in his private life.

Seriously, r*manians are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen.

>Poroshenko is supported by most of the population (talking about western Ukraine here) it is a good thing.
You fucking gypsy. You are seriously retarded. Poroshenko doesn't even have 10% support, especially Western Ukraine. Western Ukraine is for Saakashvili, not for kike oligarch.
God, you are such dumb piece of shit.

Leader Yuri Lutsenko
Party Petro Poroshenko Bloc
Last election New
Seats won 132
Seat change New
Percentage 21.8%
Swing New

Don`t lie just because he`s stupid. just sage

>this entire fucking thread

I am here to help.

Learn to post and speak english you dumb DNR provocateur.

>Mikheil Saakashvili, the former Georgian leader who is now an ardent opponent of Ukraine's president, said corruption had inflicted far greater damage on Ukraine than Russia had.

He is pro Russian in a sly manner, he can't be straightforward because he would stir outrage.

you dont need to make a new post for every reply, you know...

>replying to the russian provocateur with a piece of russian propaganda

It's very surprising to read that from an Ukrainian, at last you're starting to realise the truth.

But he is right. Both the yanukhovici and porosenko sides are corupt kremlin kikes. Even if porosenko pretends to be pro-european, he doesn`t wants to work with the neighbouring EU countries, leading ukraine to colapse.

$5 on sakaschwilli

Good, he only taps into EU and discards their crooked propaganda as soon as it isn't helpful for him anymore. He only uses EU in his struggle against Russia, otherwise he still honours a military faction which literally committed genocide. Yanukovich is a literal Kremlin puppet, Poroshenko isn't.

Nothing's gonna happen, save your $5.
Our politicians will just split the money and go their ways. As usual.

>Hopefully our man Poroshenko can pull through it.
with snout like his, no, not a chance
that Ukrainian swine is done. this is just the beginning. winter is coming. people in Ukraine will freeze in cold weather.
People in Ukraine will die from luck of food.
People in Ukraine will take to the streets,again.
People in Western Ukraine will finally have civil war.
Ukraine is fucked and bleeding like a rabid bitch.

>Poroshenko
>Ukrainian
lmao
>People in Ukraine will die from luck of food.
ahahahahahahahahahahahah holy fuck nice one
>People in Ukraine will take to the streets,again.
No, not gonna happen
>People in Western Ukraine will finally have civil war.
definitely not. people here peacefully
>Ukraine is fucked and bleeding like a rabid bitch.
The only truth. Go home man, you're drunk

>Go hoe man, you're drunk

This is 9fag tier reply, holy fuck, the actual state of 4cuck in 2017.

>Learn to post and speak english
you too!
your English is not that much better.

I don't like 9gag

He's right gyppo. Corruption has fucked Ukraine, it seems like Saakashvili is the only one who actually gives a damn about improving the country

A fucking Romanian has something to say about Sup Forums quality? Really, you oilfield?

LOL

Damn, Ukrainians must be a bunch of low IQ niggers.
How the hell do they go from being ruled and murdered by jews to fight for having some foreigner who's ruined his own country being their new ruler?
They absolutely deserve their misery. Hope they'll start a total war with Russia and get massacred to rid Europe of these low quality genes.

Okay, explain the moon runes.

>like Saakashvili is the only one who actually gives a damn about improving the country
Fucking Americans, I swear to God...

LOL.

>Damn, Ukrainians must be a bunch of low IQ niggers
>They absolutely deserve their misery
>and get massacred
>low quality genes
Wow you're son E D G Y son. Don't cut yourself boy

Only thing funnier than watching your politics is watching Americans try and comprehend the whole mess.

Kek Ukrainians signed up for this when the got in bed with Western intelligence
>He was also the governor of Odesa, which is a mainly Russian speaking and leaning city.
Kel. Saakashvili is the ex president of Gerogia and literally the most anti-Russian and government destabilizing CIA asset.

You're almost correct Ivan. However, going to rt and reading comments there is pure gold. Americans are stupid by default. Vatniks on other hand are really funny

>Saakashvili is the only one who actually gives a damn about improving the country

Those pigface looking Ukrainian mothafuckaz can't find their own ass in the darkness. claiming Saakashvili is a Russian tool....fucking morons.

Censor net is funnier, though.

literally nobody here believes that, you cunt. saak is as bad as porosh

This was yesterday... I've read Saakashvili's Op-Ed in The New York Times anyhow, they're behind him or sort of express sympathy.

>Those pigface looking Ukrainian mothafuckaz
like this

eh, it's really sad to see ukraine being constantly fucked up

wish you luck hohols, whoever wins

>russia cant decide who the better tool is
just pick one already family the cockholes are getting confused

>they are backed by Saakashvili, a former Georgian president who is now a Russian tool,
Calling that tie eating moron a tool of the Russians...
KYS OP.

It would be better and more fitting if Ukrainians fought for having Mugabe as their new president.
It's like the perfect match made in heaven.

>oIt's ain't that important if any of ya'll niggaz think opposite. fact is undisputable....just look at the shithole called Ukraine. Bunch of hobos and a small percent of gold coated kikes who fuck you up your ass day by day and you like it...disagree?

Ukraine is russian clay.

Fuck no, we took few things of value, rest can rot.

I am not at a native level, obviously, but at least I know to spell, to use the a/an particles and to use the definite article whenever needed.

t. 56%

Right on, bro!

>eh, it's really sad to see ukraine being constantly fucked up
>wish you luck hohols, whoever wins
Really?
Even when they joined Hitlers Nazi side and till today support that ideology.
Fuck Western Ukraine.

burn the bitches to sinders by nuclear storm?

My inner imperialist wants to expand the borders, but honestly...
We tried for three centuries to make this land into something of value and the locals managed to est through seventy years of buildup in just twenty.
It is sad to see this. However, sentimentalities shouldn’t get in way of logic.
We got no money to feed all of them.

They did. I do not condone these actions, merely wish they weren't constantly ravaged by whatever the fuck currently happens.

For real... A bunch of sneaky white niggers on welfare...shit, scares me to death )))

>we got no money to feed all of them
>all of them

StalinHolodomor.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=uSmNTZgs-QM

For the hungry hohols...

>I am not at a native level, obviously, but at least I know to spell,
>but at least I know to spell,
try
>but at least I know how to spell

BTW,
anons who use perfect English command as some sign of superiority are doing that because they get frustrated losing an argument.

>by nuclear storm?
YES!

cuz there are no other arguments left

I'd rather avoided such waste. We could use them to produce methane in our bio reactors....fuel and shit, you know

Shut the fuck up jewboi

LOL

there we go...a fascist pig

there we go.. a kike faggot

Poroshenko is a facist tier nigger without a soul that indiscriminately gives orders to murder civilians.Ukraine would be better under a Russian puppet that that kike

you should never say such things. cuz there is no better deal then fucking a good tight jewish ass!

better dead than a commie

Betrayal-Victory-Shame
ShamyBetrayal-Betrayaly Victory-Shamy Victory
Fighting continues.

Diagram was created in 2013-2014 with this most common used words during Euromaidan.

Go to your muslim lover you albino freak.

I don't even know what shitty east European country that flag is its so irrelevant.

>imlying you're not the bolshevik rape baby getting fucked by a jew cock

pls faggot

I ain't no fag, bitch!

triggered flag hiding kike?

allright, gypsy....*cocks the TT*

Wtf is wrong with Ukraine. Huge ass county has fertile land had experience in aerospace and armaments, it's russia annexing Crimea neutered them.

Wtf does Trump do or do we stay the fuck out of this?

It will be fun
Valtsman-Poroshenko vs Saak the mad, slaveboy of soros
They will blame each other for being Putin's agent lol

Allah deprived them of wisdom. Stupid fucks.

Thanks.

Betrayed victory is probably the most common them in Ukrainian revolutions and elections since they became independent.

I told you to shut your ugly albino face and go to suck your muslim boyfriend's cock you albino bitch

t.flag hiding kike faggot

>Hopefully our man Poroshenko can pull through it.
Kys romanians are just as bad as hohols.

>Wtf does Trump do or do we stay the fuck out of this?
Stay da fuck out of it.
You messed up enough countries in your short history.
Pay attention to your own shit. Your society is collapsing togheter with your petro dollar.

>misha is russian tool

this board gets more and more dumber by the day