What portion of Sup Forums has into'd cryptocurrency?

What portion of Sup Forums has into'd cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NeonaziWallets
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/exposed-real-creator-bitcoin-likely-nsa-one-world-currency
truthhawk.com/is-bitcoin-a-government-project/
technocracy.news/index.php/2017/04/17/wikileaks-warns-your-bitcoins-are-open-to-cia-and-criminals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

56%

made $50k on cryptos past 6 months

Not the mods. I can tell you that much.

none
lying faggot

Undel lated

I missed out.
Very unfortunate. Feels like it was made just for me too, hits all of my interests.
I probably understand it better than 99% of the people in it as well.

My last chance is if the market crashes hard and Bitcoin Cash goes back into the hundreds of dollars. If that happens then I will scoop up what I can because I believe that Bitcoin Cash will win in the long run.

But if the market doesn't crash then I'm truly fucked and I'll just continue being NEET for 20 years until another once in a lifetime opportunity comes along.
This time I'll be ready for it though.

I have

>lying faggot
I haven't made 50k because my initial was conservative but I started about 6 months ago too and have a 550% ROI now

can you not make bitcoin threads on Sup Forums

theres enough of you already shitting up my home board /biz/ thanks

I don't do speculation. I like sure bets.

DigiByte secret investment hint

Theres no way it will crash. Get in now, still time to make money.

Especially with the banks getting involved now.

>tfw neet until literally the week bitcoin started rising
>have job with actually good pay and not shit work, missed out on bitcoin too

I actually wanted to invest in ETH two years ago, fucking sucks man

post yfw the Day of the Rope if financed by crypto-currency

225% ROI!
(Only put $100 in. Poor bastard. :( )

>neo nazis
Top kek
Just another group of Jewish hoarders who will do nothing to benefit their race.

Some day you will run out of idiots to sell them BTC and it will crash. Good luck

I'm sure it will crash.
At least BTC will.

I'm not sure if the market is at the point yet where other coins such as BCH will rise in the face of an extreme bear market for BTC. It might be that things are still immature enough that a bear market for BTC will affect all coins.
That's what I am hoping for.

Like I said, this is my last chance to get on the train ride. I refuse to buy in now, when my fiat is so worthless in comparison.
I will wait. I am patient.
If the market leaves without me then fuck it. I'll figure something else out.

You're right, I did lie, I made $49,539.95

Put 100 into LTC today, gonna put 100 into BTC this coming payday
I waited way too fucking long but I'm gonna try this out - wish me luck, lads

You can watch most of the 'nazi' wallets here:
twitter.com/NeonaziWallets

Only weev seems to have gained from it - the rest seem to turn it into cash immediately.

Why is there 3 crypto threads running?

>ID: TOYOWSKY
wtf

This was my portfolio yesterday

>(((TOYOWSKY)))

>fiat value
>australian dollars

Post it in bitcoin value dumb cuck so we can guess what trades you made.

What the fuck, show real US dollars. Nobody gives a shit about prison island money.

Shut yer hole, seppo

what exchanges do you homos use anyway?

I’d get into it but I don’t understand how any of it works

Anyone want to share what apps/services to use to get started on

The time to make money off crypto passed, its all gambling now. Pure speculation. The price going up so fast, while there is very little adoption or practical use. Its just normies fearing they are going to miss out on FREE MONEY LMAO, so they buy at current price, causing it to go up, causing more normies to fear they are missing out, causing more buying, and more price hike, etc. The current price isn't justified, and will crash hard in a few months. Crypto needs to be adopted more to have value, and to get adopted it needs faster transactions and smaller transaction fees, not more normie speculators.

I think all the exchanges will ask you to upload pictures of yourself and your ID to confirm your bank account, and I am not sure you want to do that just to play with a few hundred bucks.
Also transfer times are such that if you register today, you won't be able to buy crypto until 2018.
And the fees are currently such that small transactions (and thus small gains) aren't worthwhile, your winnings get eaten up by the fees and bad exchange rates.

BUY THESE Sup Forums
THANK ME SOONER.
YOU'RE WELCOME. GOD BLESS YOU!

Just buy some now then.

If it goes down cost average your original purchase.

anyone should be able to see, that if (((they))) are making articles like this, (((they))) are afraid. very afraid of bitcoin.

I gotta find out how to get into this shit.
Fuck working; it's for cucks and masochistic losers.

> Neo-Nazi wealth...
What?

All of my fuarking savings...

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/exposed-real-creator-bitcoin-likely-nsa-one-world-currency

truthhawk.com/is-bitcoin-a-government-project/

technocracy.news/index.php/2017/04/17/wikileaks-warns-your-bitcoins-are-open-to-cia-and-criminals/

Figures they'd put a jewish person there to call him a white supremacist.

i'm a few thousand in but don't believe in any of the use cases and future applications. my shitcoins, i don't even know what they are good for, besides pumping and dumping and trading in and out of other coins

Put in $800 two weeks ago when BTC was $11K.

Made $400
Switched it a week later to ethereum and litecoin. Made another $400.

You guys should start putting some in. This meme isn't going to last but it should at least have a couple of months left. Get yer free money.

Bro Litecoin isn't Big 3 any more. You should have Rippled or gone for a sexier penny Alt for kwik gainz.
Bitcoin is always gold bcos normies love it.
But XRP will overtake Eth soon too.
Lite and most of the Alts are garbage.