Duterte in favor of gay marriage

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte/philippines-duterte-in-about-face-says-he-supports-same-sex-unions-idUSKBN1EB0EJ

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/reports/2012/03/09/11228/why-the-gay-and-transgender-population-experiences-higher-rates-of-substance-use/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/953326/duterte-favors-same-sex-marriage
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Thoughts?
I'm not clicking on your link but I think you are a full of shit.
If he really thinks that I will personally take him on a helicopter ride and push his faggot Philippina ass out of it.

Otherwise I like him very much for his killing of drug dealers.

durete yes

he would prob change his mind if someone called him a fag lover

BASED

He hates the Catholic church, so I'm not so surprised by this.

Philippines' Duterte, in about-face, says he supports same-sex unions
Reuters Staff

MANILA (Reuters) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Sunday expressed his support for same-sex unions, after previously declaring his opposition to gay marriage, in an about-face that may displease bishops in the mainly Roman Catholic country.
Speaking at a gathering of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in his hometown Davao City, Duterte vowed to protect the rights of homosexuals and invited them to nominate a representative to work in his government.“I said I am for (same) sex marriage if that is the trend of the modern times,” he said. “If that will add to your happiness, I am for it.”

Duterte previously was quoted by local media as saying he was opposed to gay unions because marriage in the Philippines is only between a man and a woman.

Duterte had brought up the gender issue in the past while attacking Western countries that allow it, especially those who criticize his brutal war on drugs.

Many countries, mostly in Western Europe and the Americas, have already recognized same-sex unions. Australia is the latest to legalize it.

Catholic bishops in the Philippines, who also oppose Duterte’s bloody anti-narcotics campaign, have voiced concern over legalizing same-sex marriage after his top ally in Congress vowed earlier this year to push for it.

“Why impose a morality that is no longer working and almost passed,” Duterte said, in an apparent reference to traditional church teaching on the issue. “So I am with you.”

He asked the LGBT community to nominate a representative whom he could appoint to a government post, saying he needed “the brightest” to replace those he has recently fired over allegations of corruption.

“You nominate somebody who is honest, hardworking. I give you until the second week of January to nominate,” he said.

oy vey

/ourguy/

He just wants them all to register for licences so he knows where they are.

based

Don't give a shit, honestly.
Much like an insecure schoolyard kid.

Thanks user.
I'm shocked and saddened by this development.
I was always thinking that he really likes to build strong country with values and quality of life.
But this is total garbage and sellout to the Devil himself.
Maybe somebody has his balls tightly squeezed with the story of his son being involved in drug dealing and they are threatening him somehow.
Why would he do that??
What a shame. I thought that he is so strong in his war on drugs and the killings were so nice to watch and read about, and now this filth.
Fuck.!!

>He just wants them all to register for licences so he knows where they are.
LOL. This is so funny. I hope you are right about it. LOL

I don't know how the Flips do it, but here in the states:

americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/reports/2012/03/09/11228/why-the-gay-and-transgender-population-experiences-higher-rates-of-substance-use/

>Although data on the rates of substance abuse in gay and transgender populations are sparse, it is estimated that between 20 percent to 30 percent of gay and transgender people abuse substances, compared to about 9 percent of the general population.

Gay people are more likely to use, therefore, legalized and recorded same-sex unions are basically a list of those in the population more likely to commit drug offenses.
Duterte knows what he's doing.

go back to the shitty cake threads

Shitty position to take, but I still think he's a good leader.

finally showing his power level

At least we can be happy that LGBTQ filth has the highest rates of suicides in any society. hurray
Natural elimination you garbage useless defective humans.

Who gives a shit about these ungrateful leeches? Let his little faggot island burn.

But this is so shocking.
From a guy who personally was pushing drug dealers from choppers and who personally was shooting them before he became Leader of Philippines
and now shocking everybody with this filth gay marriage crap.
Only speculation I have maybe he himself is a stinking faggot.

There was no about-face. Even in his campaign, he talked about it. Marriage, according to our family code is between a man and woman. That is why when asked about same-sex marriage earlier, he law stipulates that a "marriage" is between a man and woman. However, there is no law barring civil union between same sexes.

It is all technicality and legal terms. That is the lawyer part of him in play.

>commander in chief

Why's that uniform label in english?

In that picture he looks like he's directly contemplating his favour of gay marriage.

probably because for him 2 faggots railing each other is a bigger and easier target to aim at, plus with the arses being destroyed they wont be as fast running away, and he can always track them by the blood and feces trail they leave behind

NIGGER IN CHIEF

Most fags do drugs so I think he's got this covered

good for them

this is fucking pathetic and gay

absolutely disappointing

EXACTLY

kek

You niggers are no different then mudslimes. Why do christcucks chomp out so hard over gay people?

because theyre miserable and dont understand their religion nor gender
>stinking faggot
>all men stink
>women dont
>but they do
>in "other" ways
>too
>REEEEEEEEE

Because we are directed to fight all forms of EVIL and LGBTQ is EVIL.
Satan is your leader. LGBTQ is possesed by demons.

Theres literally nothing wrong with gay marriage.

Why is me and my bf minding our own business together evil? Why dont you focus on more important things like the rampant addiction to gambling here with crypto. Or maybe the disgusting ammount of muslims destroying the world.
We arent your enemy, but go ahead and do so if it makes you feel more manly, big boy.

Hello Melbourne

Lmao, christcucks.

>We arent your enemy,
YOU USELESS HUMANS ARE ENEMY OF MY GOD THEREFORE YOU ARE MY ENEMY AS WELL.

Worthless shitposting neets who are angry at the world are more useless than two fags plooking all day.

So Happy to know that very soon our Almighty God, Lord Jesus Christ will remove all forms of evil from this Earth including evil LGBTQ crap.

He supports unions, not marriages. They won't be married in the same way a man and a woman is. I really don't see the issue.

Evil act is evil act.
No excuses.

>Duterte flip-flopped
PHILIPPINES YES!

LET'S JOIN THE LOVE PARADE

>using reuters as a source HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Not gonna happen believe me, the influence of catholic church will stand against duterte. In fact i also tend to hate gay marriage as well. DEUS VULT

Being gay isn't illegal. What's wrong with giving them basic rights?

>Duterte
>listening to the church
>ever

Not my fault you guys don't believe me.

do you seriously expect me to believe this girl was a cocaine manufacturer and distributor ?

Is he seriously a commie?

Talk to God about it.He sets the rules.This is His show.
He told us to fight all forms of evil. You leader Satan will use all tricks to twist everything that is Holy.
see this again,

Yes.

Where in the bible does it say that lesbians are bad?

Bible strangely silent about the "if a woman lay with a woman" issue.

Probably don't give a shit, just as men don't.

Women are naturally bisexual, so that they can partner up with other women like themselves when they get old and ugly and men no longer want them.

Unions =/= marriage you divide and conquer fucking heeb.

It's only logic. If every gay person marries, the death squads can go to one house and kill two people. So they save time.

LOL, I like your thinking.

>they're miserable therefore I hate them and i don't understand why they're miserable

Stop asking stupid questions, and acting stupid.

“I want gay marriage. The problem is we have to change the law, but we can change the law,” Mr. Duterte said in his speech.

He said the Family Code limited marriage between a man and a woman.

He said he did not have a problem with a man marrying a man “or whatever is the predilection of the human being.”

“I am for (same-)sex marriage if that is the trend of the modern times. If that will add to your happiness, I am for it … who am I … you know, whatever makes the person happy, I will give it. Why should I hold it back?” he said.

“Why impose a morality that is no longer working and almost passé. It’s leftover rice,” he said.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/953326/duterte-favors-same-sex-marriage

Doing homo sex is probably one of the most evil shit on this earth.
Fear God and marry WOMEN for fuck sake.

discord gg/drJTBB

add a .

>Doing homo sex is probably one of the most evil shit on this earth.
>Fear God and marry WOMEN for fuck sake.
^^^THIS^^^

He took the money