Why are trumpanzees so fucking retarded. They're literally cucks for the elite shitting on them like pic related

Why are trumpanzees so fucking retarded. They're literally cucks for the elite shitting on them like pic related.

Holy shit they're even directly responsible for the the imminent death of the internet.

Fucking hell stop being retarded and stop ruining the country you dumb asses

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2016-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was no net neutrality before 2015 you moron fuck off back to twitter.

>being this much of a moron

arguing the terms exitence is pointless. the internet had freedom up until now

>There was no net neutrality before 2015 you moron fuck off back to twitter.

True.
Also true: it was in 2015 the public found out how ISPs were beginning to fuck with packets, so Obama and the Dems put in safeguards.
That Trump and the Repugs just dropped.

Boy you conservatives sure like bending over for the big boys, don't ya?

so im guessing this is a "the left cant meme thread?" opener

>verizon gets caught fucking their customers
>laws put in place to keep them from doing such
bad argument senpai

Who's responsible for Trump being elected if not for leftists being autists and conservatives being RINOs?
Those guys are such traitorous scum than almost half of the American population would rather vote for a reality tv show star than them.
Then again there's no use hoping they'll ever question themselves.

>left can't meme
>picture perfect hilarious representation of magafags

you're just butthurt its not your garden variety false echochamber mspaint

>i-it's your fault we act retarded and constantly shit on the citizens of this country

fucking lol. do you have an ounce of self-awareness

When does Soro's money run out nigger?

P.S. This will always no matter the amount of shilling be a Trump board. What are we supposed to support trannies who want a million Syrian suicide bombers here?

Don't forget, the republicans nominated him. They could have gone with a reasonable candidate like Cruz or Jeb (hell, even Rubio) but no, they had to go with that chimpanzee.

I'm a foreign observer here and I repeat: then again there's no use hoping they'll ever question themselves.

>edgy tourist newfags think they define Sup Forums

fucking lol this so fucking funny. go back to r/TD you fucking clueless stormblrina faggot

FUCK off, reddit. Not everyone worships kikes like y'all

I like that there hasn't even been an attempt to refute the comic yet.

Those guys look like middle class working men so their statements don't make any sense. Trump is lowering their taxes too, and they likely already had health insurance before Obamacare so why would they give a fuck about Trump repealing it?

Wasn't this attempt shoa'd earlier?

>I pay H&R Block to do my taxes so they're magical nonsense to me: the comic
Literally no one understands how the standard deduction works.

I bet the person behind this is one of those smart educated city folk

left can't meme, or grow food

>edgy butthurt losers thinking Sup Forums is their home, their culture

what a pathetic excuse for a life

>implying the republicans pushed Trump instead of trying to stop him as long as they could

What's to refute? It's retarded. Refute stats for me first

>tfw Trump still hasn't been able to repeal ACA

Looking at those numbers shitskin i think we do define the culture here now

you wanted government control, they cry when government does something you don't like.

sure like bending over for big brother don't ya?

So Trump or Her turn faggot? you know the correct pol choice

>1 post by this shill

Republican voters nominated Trump, despite the RNC's best efforts

You posted the same exact thing yesterday with a different memeflag.

>emboldened newfag cancer thinks he's hot shit just because he barely has a containment board

time to fuck off drumfy

Enjoy living in your fictional universe? The funny thing is - I know you don't. I know that you're seething with anger and frustration at how much fun the rest of us are having.

Net Neutrality didn't prevent ISPs from curating their service into several small packets user

>that absolutely new file name

If you've ever done your own taxes you already know the comic is just parroting the MSM/dem lines. There are even calculators for the retarded/lazy. The Trump tax plan saves me hundreds, and I'm poor as fuck. Even more so if the obongocare mandate gets tossed.

>Trump was the only choice besides Hillary
>what are primaries

This board jumped on Trump's orange cock right out of the gate, instead of choosing a more logical candidate like Cruz or Jeb. Now Goldman Sachs is in the cabinet and all of Trump's top advisors are kikes

>that absolutely new file name incredibly close to your others
Lmao

>Trump is lowering their taxes too

LMAO

the only people who have benefited so far are corporate lobbyists

>5 panels almost no change
>Shitty strawmen
So... It's true. The left really can't meme.

Yes, OP is a woman, they are too stupid to give up

>Obamacare didn't save me any money
Sounds like you live in a retarded state that rejected subsidies. Sucks to be you, maybe you should move.

So just shit memes? better get used to the taste of sperm and cheeto faggot your gonna be tasting it for awhile

>more logical candidate like Cruz or Jeb
Hahahahahaha at least you let us know you're trolling.

I wouldn't actually mind Jeb though desu

>This stock price has something to do with proving an argument about taxes
Okay

>only criticizes the art style
>no other arguments
Wow really jogs the noggin

Obamacare only saves money if you're a welfare nigger or a AIDSfag. Which one are you?

>look at this retard who likes Jeb
>I actually like Jeb

Nigger what are you smoking

Cruz the zodiac killer and tired jeb..................the state of the contrarian just to be different clowns on pol.............

How is me paying less taxes my expense? I dont want to pay for your healthcare, fucking die for all I care. Why is playing golf worse than playing basketball you fucking racist? I liked the internet better in 2014. I hope he does nuke NK and the whole middle east once he gets started. BUT NO WE ARE NOT HAPPY, WHERE IS THE FUCKING WALL???

Look mate you can kick and you can scream but everyone knows the left can't meme

What does that have to do with taxes? Have you even looked at the tax plan? I'm nowhere near the top brackets yet my taxes are still going down. As far as I can tell everyone's taxes are going down.

When your voting base does not follow you anymore, the first thing to do would be to ask yourself where you fucked up instead of clinging to a non viable paradigm.

>Shitty strawmen

Neither. I live in a blue state that allows federal subsidies to reduce my payments. Too bad you're in a shitty red state that blocked federal subsidies.

He said he was the logical candidate you fucking retard and he obviously wasn't.

Last time I checked, the top 1% account for around 21% of income, but pay 40% of all income tax. They're already paying far more than their share, but no one actually cares about fairness.

>Why are trumpanzees so fucking retarded. They're literally cucks for the elite shitting on them
Projection
>Holy shit they're even directly responsible for the the imminent death of the internet.
More projection
>Fucking hell stop being retarded and stop ruining the country you dumb asses
Lastly, projection

Screeching "MUH STRAWMAN" isn't an argument, aspie

>lol this is so funny guys muh board is going to shit
>no really this is so funny fuck off drumpkins
>no seriously fuck off this is funny
>guys this is so funny

Title I was the 1996 Do No Harm Approach to internet Regulation.
Nothing Obama has ever done has been Altruistic, Internet Regulations now default to

Title I "Information services"

This is a good thing, this was the Do no harm approach to internet regulation.
"let anyone enter any communications business -- to let any communications business compete in any market against any other."

Net neutrality made it a legal requirement to have a Broadcast license that could be revoked without legal recourse

Who was the logical choice, because it certainly wasn't Trump.

>Check'd

Blue states are tax pits, I lived in Jew York. You pay 10X the price to breathe so niggers and spics can go to college and cycle in and out of prison. Best of luck to you, I'll enjoy not paying for your healthcare and my tax break.

I couldn't even imagine how braindead someone would have to be to look at that and think they were "pwning" anyone.

It is when every single argument the comic makes is
> Hurr Republicans are baaaaaad

Sounds logical to pick a winner. Why does the left hate strength and success?

Why would someone try and argue against a logical fallacy? It's impossible and a waste of time to argue with anyone unable to follow basic logic

I will never understand this meme that plebbitors are stormfags. Is it one of those retard things like when Christians get called fedoras or people who don't cry when someone uses the "wrong" (((pronouns))) are called snowflakes? I think Bruce is right, the left can't meme.

Its unreal how legacy media has their fangs in the college crowds, I blame Viacom mostly.

Anyone with a 401K loves Trump. I've heard figures as high as +35% in value since Trump took office. The average Sup Forumstard doesn't actually own any assets, therefore they think Trump isn't doing anything for them.

>all blue states are tax pits
Not true, I live in Colorado and we have a huge budget surplus and fairly low taxes/cost of living (if you don't live on a ski resort)

>I'll enjoy not paying for your healthcare
Lol Trump will never repeal the ACA. He has given up.

> Hurr Republicans are baaaaaad
Nice strawman, faggot

Bitcoin in 2017, I predicted it would go up under Trump....

I thought the globalists were going to crash the economy with no survivors.

>winner
He lost the popular vote.

All of the arguments presented in the comic are sound. Try to refute a single frame, if you can.

mexican nationals don't count

1. Trumps not cutting his own taxes, in fact those in his bracket would pay more. Lowering taxes or corporations and the middle class will stimulate economic growth.

2. Obamacare has destroyed health insurance. Every year since its been in place, my premiums have skyrocketed with a higher and higher deductible. Reform is necessary.

3. Trump twetting is fucking hilarious. And didn't Obama spend half his time making March Madness brackets and chumming with Jay-Z?

4. Net Neutrality is a complex legislation that, either way, will not effect individual consumers but just shift the power in the negotiotions between giant corporations.

5. Taking a strong stance against North Korea is a bad thing?

This cartoon is facile democrat talking points. And the art sucks.

Trump won the elextuon because its about 50 individual popular votes, that's the rules.

He won 35 out of 50 popular votes.

>it's totally not a bubble guys, the DOW is totally worth 24k and is definitely not overvalued. Believe me.

>hello where is the proofs :D:D:D:D

Lmao except the very first frame is wrong. I'll save 5k a year in taxes under trumps plan and I only make 60k. I also pay way more for health insurance now than pre ObamaCare. Fucking kill yourself retard.

taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2016-update/

You can find the data everywhere, and no matter what data you look at you'll find that the rich pay a bigger share of taxes than their income. Could also by why they try to keep as much of their money outside the country as possible to avoid taxes all-together. And even then they still pay more than everyone else combined. This is also why a flat tax will never happen, because no one actually wants a fair system. They just want the rich to pay for everything, and there are far more poor voters than rich voters.

thank you for your gratitude with this free salt you have given to us

people that had healthcare BEFORE it became mandatory saw huge increase in costs. Obama only helped people too stupid to have healthcare previously.

Everytime I see "Believe me" I think of Tim Kaine trying to mock Trump and debate Mike Pence but falling flat.

At this point I know That's what your trying to do.

What are you sliding? Because its apparent you don't want a debate.

>federal subsidies to reduce my payments
guess who funds those federal subsidies

Get dabbed on cuck, only cucks like you would support Title II common carrier regulations.

>how legacy media

I like how people have been trying to frame the media as legacy media. Trying to make it sound like a GED level ditch digger in the midwest is equal and now part of the new media being he has a random website he rebarfs up shit off facebook as facts. Nothing about citizen media is real media unless they are putting objective work towards news goals like a freelancer might do.
If they just an opinion site for one side or the other it's not really a media site, it's just a personal web page masquerading as a news site.

>He lost the popular vote.
who cares? He won the election.

1. The vast majority of people who actually pay taxes are getting a tax cut.
2. I get great healthcare through my employer because I work for it.
3. All presidents spend time on recreation.
4. He HAS been owning the Left since the election.

/thread

>get a tax break
>complain

Do you have any evidence to support the idea that we're in a bubble? Of course the market will see a correction in time, but I seriously doubt it will drop far enough to be considered a crash.

>Trumps not cutting his own taxes, in fact those in his bracket would pay more.
Lmao so stupid already. The top tax rate will be lowered, the capital gains tax is being lowered, corporate taxes are being lowered, and the estate tax is being lowered. Trump stands to make hundreds of millions if this bill is signed.

>Lowering taxes or corporations and the middle class will stimulate economic growth.
Muh trickle down
Regan lowered taxes in 1981. It worked so well, he had to raise taxes 11 times in 8 years. Fucking retards learn history.

>Obamacare has destroyed health insurance. Every year since its been in place, my premiums have skyrocketed with a higher and higher deductible.
Wow sounds like your state rejected federal subsidies designed to keep prices down. I pay very little for health insurance.

>Trump twetting (sic) is fucking hilarious.
Found the retard. Trump's tweets are asinine and petulant. He consistently shows how thin his skin is, yet you betacucks still worship him for whatever reason.

>And didn't Obama spend half his time making March Madness brackets and chumming with Jay-Z?
No, he didn't. What makes you think he did?

>Net Neutrality is a complex legislation that, either way, will not effect individual consumers but just shift the power in the negotiotions between giant corporations.
Verizon got caught fucking with its customers, so consumer protections were put into place. Now, Trump is removing these protections. Why is this so hard to understand?

>Taking a strong stance against North Korea is a bad thing?
Provoking a nuclear power to attack you is a bad thing, yes. If the US mainland gets nuked, it will reflect very poorly upon him.

See Also:
#1: Falsely implies Trump supporters want more taxes
#2: Falsely implies no Obamacare = no healthcare. Says that Republicans don't want healthcare (???)
#3: This one is actually true. Obama was a massive cuck who obsessed over his public appearance. Trump does all his work at night.
#4: Claims that service would be less for more which is completely baseless
#5: what fucking moron thinks that Kim will want to start a war over tweets?
Also >heh, we use words like cuck now, bet you didn't see that one coming

>market rises 30% in 8 months
>totally not a bubble
Learn economics.

>who cares?
Trump does. Being well-liked is very important to him.

>I voted for Donald Trump

Property taxes in high taxed states go up, because they can no longer deduct state tax rape.

AND SAGE

>half his time tweeting
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sending a tweet takes less than a minute. he'd have to send hundreds of tweets every day.