Tawawa on Monday

I want to fuck those Tawawas.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4899874831
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paizuri from short stacks is a miracle.

Sweater puppies divided by sling bag.

UMU spotted.

I can see Nero and Sakura from typemoon.

Ai chan on front page made me try the anime but it suked

5 KanColle figs spotted

super sonico on the bottom left

Sonico on left. Nero, Sakura and Mashu(?) in middle. Atago and Takao on right.

>Ai-chan nendoroid and scale figure
>Kouhai-chan scale figure

Rejoice, Tawawa friends.

Yamato and Kaga next to Takao

I think mid is Hamakaze.

Reposting for anyone who is still blaming Chinese New Year for the recap.

Interview with Director of Hitori no Shita a CN-JP collaboration series

tieba.baidu.com/p/4899874831

>Many Japanese anime have been airing in China, and recently there has been multiple Chinese-Japanese collaborations. Has the Japanese studios changed in any ways to adapt to the Chinese broadcasting pacing?

>Wang: The Japanese side wants to change, but how much they can change is limited. That's why these collaborations have had so many problems. In essence, we are in a fine-tuning phase. Who ever can first get past this phase will have a big advantage [in the Chinese market].

>Japan has a very strict work flow that is completely different from the Chinese industry. Due to historical reasons, Chinese animation companies are mainly influenced by the western production process which is simpler.

>In contrast, the Japanese process is very complicated. They push the limits on every single detail and everyone in the process. If any one stage is stuck, the entire process halts. This is a weakness within their process. When the flow is very smooth and everyone delivers on time and on quality, it is a fantastic process. But they lack flexibility. Not at all. Everything must first go through step one before step two.

>The Chinese production cycle is more parallel. Many things can be worked on at the same time. Somethings start getting passed to the next person once it's 20% done. But in Japan, everything must be completely done before it can be handed down the line, so they waste a lot of time waiting.

>For example, in the animation process, say there's 300 cuts. We would make 10 cuts of key frames, have it approved by the director, and it goes to the in-between people. They don't do that. They must wait until all 300 cuts are finished before they move to animation [in-between]. This way, the in-between people are just waiting for two months for the key frames to finish.
(contd)

>In theory, this can work if they just keep moving from episode to episode, but they ignore the fact that it takes three months to make one episode of key frames and the in-between is done in three days. So another cycle of waiting begins.

>--In what ways does this problem affect the series produced?

>Wang: Right now, the biggest problem in Japanese animation is that the first two episodes of a new series will be great, but then the quality starts dropping from episode three, all the way til the end. Most Japanese TV series are like this. The first two episodes they have plenty of time, so they take their time and everything is very detailed. Once the time tightens up by episode three, their quality starts to slide.

>--So usually the beginning and the end have higher quality?

>Wang: Nowadays even the end isn't always well done. They are all rushed. For us, ten to fifteen days is a good buffer, but for them it's thirty days. [this last part isn't really clear in the interview and they moved on to the next topic].

>The rest of the interview is Wang Xin talking about all the things that happened (mostly blaming the Japanese studio, Namu) during production that made the Hitori no Shita anime a dumpster fire.

Is he making her buy him figures?

Neat.

What?

Nips are fucking losers unable to adapt, that is why they lost at Midway.

I don't understand how that's related to Tawawa.

wrong thread, frienddo

>"But you're a million times sexier!"
Don't mess up the opportunity, Salaryman.

>(1/2)
Holy shit! So this is a culture thing?! I used to work as a data entry guy for an offshore japanese insurance agency and they will not let me pass finished papers and want me to send them in bulk! Even when I have triple-checked them for approval, another jap rep would do triple-checks on her part! The whole process could've been done and shipped in 1 day. But with all this bullshitty-Mcgee process they've teethbreakingly done, the bulks gets sent 3 days after entry!

I tried suggesting going paperless to my jap supervisor but she insist that we stick at hard copies. I went over protocol to suggest this to the owner but he laughed and said no. Whatever the reason on the next day my supervisor got disappointed/bit-angry about me for jumping over protocol just for having that tiny conversation about the improvement. Little did I know that the owner berated my manager over the suggestion a said. I DIDNT EVEN PUSHED THE SUGGESTION TO HIS FACE! I WENT IN LIKE "hey boss, I think paperless would do us great, right?... hehe...". Then he just laughed and said no. WTF is that? If he does not approve of it, he could just said his reasons to me instead, and why go rough on my supervisor!? I mean, she's one of the most sweetest person I've worked with. After that, everything went shit. Supervisor is now really distant to me, and rarely talks now, a bunch of my buddies were given beef and said I was to blame... when clearly I see no reason why Im related. To the point where I was bullied everyday forcing me to resigning.

>(2/2)

Sad part is while I was there is everyday is Overtime. Sooo many patients and soo many papers to look and triple-check at with my expense without compensation(pay) or even a little snack(fuck, not even coffee), but as cheesy as it sounds... due to my sweet manager I never bother about the overtime, simply just having her there to keep me company with weird and curious conversation had me get through basically everything! Too bad, I never end up getting regular there. The stress from deadlines, alienation from friends from being bullied, and ultimately even my closest ally, my supervisor, is now really distant, only gave me the reason to resign and keep my sanity rather than going zombie-insane from all the stress coming from all sides.

The company is still on going good, but what's left are the shittiest people inside. I still know a handful left, and most of the good one's left the company for better job.

> due to my sweet manager I never bother about the overtime
Supervisor* not manager, sorry

Wonfes is just yesterday, so I guess Himura drew this for the occasion.

How is this related to Tawawa?

Maybe it's a salaryman thing.

user's supervisor had a huge rack, obviously.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Wondering is he wants her to dress like that in bed.

>a bikini in bed
Well, there are more extreme things he could ask her to wear.

Himura's busy drawing that open-back sweater, is my guess.

obviously meant to quote

possessiveness of her man, but the cute kind

Damn.. All those hanging orbs, reserve only for salary-man.

I can almost give you Kaga, but that "Yamato" is a super-huge stretch. For one, Yamato would never make that pose.

I know what I'm blowing my next paycheck on

>I can get a little smug Ai-chan on my desk

And then you'll have what you're blowing your next load on.

"Do you like under-endowed girls? Mine are way bigger than that."

Do not hotglue nendos.

I'll give them some "hot glue" alright.