When did you realize white males are the default enemy of humankind?

When did you realize white males are the default enemy of humankind?

White males are responsible for the worst racism, sexism, hate, colonization, rapes, spree murders and planet killing. Then they have the gall to turn around and accuse minorities to be guilty of the things they have been doing the most. White male deceit and autism seems to be inherent to the white male psyche.

No wonder white women want them extinct after seeing through their bullshit.

1% of the American population creates almost 1 third of the domestic terrorism "incidents", hmmm

>still glossing over that whites are still the most violent and the biggest threat

pol school of autism and false equivalence

you are a idiot

>unrelated screencaps thinking it means something

fucking lmao. fuck off with your autism

If there were that many right wing "incidents" then the media would be all over every single one.

The last one I could recall is the Charlottesville incident.

Still waiting for those terrorism incidents in Alabama :^)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEEEE SLIDE SLIPPITY SLIDE

>fox news didn't report on them so i-it didn't happen

LOL alt right mental gymnastics

>dogs are more dangerous than wolves
This is how retarded you sound

Probably best to segregate whites then so they can't hurt anyone else anymore.

Stop using the evil white-man internet then. Go back to smoke signals or etching on bone or whatever your people did before we colonized your pathetic ape brains

elephant in the room

society needs to crack down on autistic socioapthic violent white males and their inherent evil

Remember to sage replys to soros shill threads

>phone poster
>o-one employee is descended from a holocaust s-survivor
>g-gotcha

fucking lmao. this board is autistic. take your pills you tard.

>internet
>white

LOL. it stopped being a white thing after the 90s you delusional white male bitch.

>alt right fudged stats

now you're just desperate

>unrelated
The data in your bar graph is from the people in my screenshots you fucking Progressive useful idiot.

>White males are responsible for the worst racism

who is responsible for the best racism?

Mother Jones is alt right now huh?

>this is now a jew hatred thread

>Mother Jones is alt right
>too blind to see .gov links

"autistic sociopathic violent white males'

You say that like it's a bad thing. Fortunately we look just like all the other white males, so we're hard to spot.

>When did you realize white males are the default enemy of humankind?
It's ironic because I consider "white males" the most relevant part of humankind

Ok go back to before 2001 and show that graph of all groups. You cherry picking faggot.

t.mudhut aids nigger
without white males you'd be stuck in oogabooga town digging for manioc, stupid fucking nigger

Pic is op
sage

operation give whitey the "nigger" treatment is real people

How did all these funds get corrupted? They need to purge the SJWs out. Several of those did great work in the path. Now they just work to get NeoLib Dems elected. Pathetic.

I've seen this article, it's not really a study and it's completely biased. Almost anything a person on the right did is construed as a terrorist act while the Islamist attacks kill many people. Also, it's not per capita.

pure coincidence.

Just because small dicked groups that cannot be named have been caught targeting white people to be treated like shit specifically because they are white doesn't mean anything is going on.

>Almost anything a person on the right
I don't even think this was consistent.

Hahaha, i read pointless press. Your pic related.

You're right, white males are the worst. I agree 100%. I assume you'll be leaving our oppressive countries any day now.

Yes, I meant to put that in quotations. There was some racist guy that resisted arrest after a domestic disturbance and this was labeled are "right terrorism".

JUST

Yeah where are those stars from
Give me a body count

Throwing a tomato at a mosque is the same thing as running a truck into people, the picture.

how about you whites fuck off back were you belong to instead of breeding on an foreign soil like the pest that you are.
You whites have been the most powerful race due to your influence on worldwiede politics. Instead of engaging in the political processes when it was necessarily you bought Tamagochis, Babyboomed like rabbits, fucked up the envoriment while the leaders who you voted for fucked up the middle east, took africas water and provoced nearly every world leader.
There is a reason why you are the most disliked people in the world, youre very ignorance is your main trait. Whether it is displayed in the cognitive ignorance of antifamebers or the betanazi male who compensates his inability at life by being proud of some shit he had nothing to do with.
The modern white man is the most pathetic being in 2017.

He is right you know.
(sharing same ID becuse hes a refugee and lives with me,)

ad homenin instead of invalidating the arguments. It´s a clear sign that you whites have lost the debate.

I am his step sister and i agree

you are not really good at this;

SAGE

>terrorism
Since 9/11 any crime can be categorized as terrorism. I wonder why there's no black terrorists.
Dorner must have been classified as right-wing...
>domestic terrorism
This is straight nonsense bullshit.

How many times the refugee "enriched" you?

>the fallacy fallacy

We won the debate the moment you had to post in English because your own people never invented a worthwhile language. It's a shame we showed you wheels or we could have still been laughing as you tried out triangular ones in 2018. Die please Nigger. :)

They class calling someone a nigger or spraying a swastika as domestic terrorism. But you already know that otherwise you would have put terrorism by deaths instead.

get out