Tranny beats up a white guy for saying the word "faggot"

>Lol
youtu.be/4S6nvJHVyd8
Thank Allah I am a muslim

LOL GOOD

about time hateful autist white males should be terrified that their actions have consequences

Good, he was acting like a nigger in public, he needed a beating

Is this the leftpol LARP thread?

goodnight alt-right

if tranny is able to beat you, then you should revoke your man card and retire away from humans

lol, you guys need to remember that faggots are dudes and some of them are not fluttering flakes and will beat your ass.
now this dude gets to be known as the guy who got beat up by a faggot.

the best vid i ever saw on here was of like 10 black people on a subway. it looks like it's a woman fighting like 5 men. her tits pop out. she's starting to win. its dick pop outs. he finishes them off

>Tranny beats up a white guy for saying faggot
>2 trannies try to jump guy who doesn't square up and tries to run away for saying the word faggot
>2 trannies kinda fight a guy who doesn't punch back but not really
>2 trannies commit assault because their feelzies got huwted
>Trannies are mean-spirited insecure cowards who can be spurred to group violence based off of remarks brought on them after they try and play word police
dumb

lol.
good luck with that.

>video is niggers spouting nigga
Where's the news?

tfw no tranny gf to beat me up

Meanwhile in brazil a tranny just got bashed to death with a metal rod in são paulo north zone
Really makes u think huh

Stop gassing it up, you clickbaiting faggot.

What the title should be is: "Drunk dudebro gets surprise ambushed by a nigger-tranny's sister after pissing off said tranny in a fast food restaurant"
with the sideline, of course, being: "the tranny jumps in by awkwardly placing his weight on dudebro, thus pretending as if he actually did anything to hurt the guy. Other party-niggers look on, record, and "interview" drunk dumbass in amusement."

Post it

trannys are always and forever be men

So that applies to communists too then?

tranny beats up alt right soy boy..oh well..act like a monkey in public you deserve a beating

>say he is a woman
>makes no effort to pass as one
>doesn't even make an effort to be fit

I now understand why people think traps aren't gay

post it ffs you retard

Was that Nick Swardson?