Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Cho Cho

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1487504073
youtube.com/watch?v=6DEbXornxGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, my! Just imagining the rage and salt of Dennisfags make me so excited!

Ah!

How cute they will look when the new Performage boss sucks and Dennis gets butchered like all other characters!

Would fuck.

This is a semen demon
Also what a trainwreck is happening

Why are breads so dead atm?

Dennis's new xyz in the preview is a rank 7 monster. Fucking dammit, a rank 7 light attribute monster. I guess he'll just use ancient gears fusions,then. I still don't know what the fuck they were thinking by giving him a fusion Performage. Too bad, none of his shit will ever be printed. 13 cards and counting. Woo boy

>Sawatari and Gongenzaka giving their all just to obviously end up jobbing
>meanwhile Yuya's ass must be a red pulp from all the Action Cards ass pulling and keeps winning

This is pissing me off to no end. He didn't even try to give them a respectful duel.
Arc-V is fucking shit and Yuya is by far the worst part of it.

sauce?

pose is amazing

he just doesn't care anymore

Today's episode was great. I dont get the memeing that it was bad. The constant action, the final reveal, it had everything. Why is it so hated?

>Yuya
>respecting his opponents
Especially the jobber opponents

you sound non compliant user

why would you ever want to be non compliant

Does anyone have the pastebin? The subs are pretty bad.

Standard
>Keep Standard how it is

Synchro
>Skip that whole cancerous Yuya VS Yoko duel and just have her give him Smile World and let him think about what to do with it instead of forcing it down his throat, so it gives him some uncertainty about bringing smiles in a warzone
>No hotels in Synchro
>Have the Lancers actually interact with one another and see the conflict between the Tops and Commons with their own eyes
>Only include Yuya, Serena, Shun, and Dennis in the Friendship Cup
>Yuya VS Shinji isn't a two parter
>Erase Sora
>Have Shun and Crow actually interact more than once
>Have Jack not sit on his ass for 47 episodes
>Obelisk Force actually attack the City and card some motherfuckers
>Have Zarc appear and defeat all of the Academia forces but during his rampage Sergey takes Yuzu
>Have Yuya and Yugo actually duel and Yuya absorb Yugo
>Only last 25-30 episodes

XYZ
>Have the first episode not be a recap
>Have Kaito not be Shun 2.0
>Erase Sayaka and Allen
>Have Yuya and Yuto switch places more than once
>Sora and Dennis come back as villains and become allies by the end
>The XYZ Dimensions' vendetta against Yusho actually be explored

Fusion
>Give Asuka some fucking spotlight
>Asuka VS Dennis instead of Kaito
>Erase Captain Solo
>Erase Sun and Moon Guardians
>Yugo VS Rin rematch
>BB arc only a two parter
>Yusho not being absolutely pointless
>Zarc and Ray actually appearing physically
>The United Dimension actually showing up
>Leo not being retarded
>Roger coming back instead of the Doktor and brainwashing Yuzu and the others

There you go, Arc-V is salvaged.

Well, you can't say egao isn't effective even if it's bullshit and only creates more bullshit

>Final duel of The Man was just Yuya chipping away his life with action cards like a little bitch

Zarc was a mistake

Reminder to let Arc-V die and start VRAINS hype.

but yusaku a shy

>Katsumi Ono is the director.

I wonder how Vrains will fare on nico. If the nips will stop memeing with their endless 5s to give a little mercy and sympathy to the new show, or if they will continue to do whatever they can to drag the franchise through online infamy

Because you touch yourself at night.

delete this

Nips got triggered from the new rules, I wouldn't be surprised

Pretty good. I'd add to synchro
>make Jack criticizing Yuya's shitty ENTAME actually go somewhere instead of copping out and having Yuya carry on the exact same way but with mildly less MUH TOU-SAN

Nobody is going to destroy Vrains on Nico. Arc-V is getting destroyed because it's garbage. Acting like it's a meme just makes you look salty.

Is he actually the director?

I think Arc-V mostly deserves its 5s though. At least 90%. It's just also funny as a meme

No staff details have been confirmed on either NAC or YgoOrg

Still bad

I know this is meme, but story wise this is actually a good way to make sure someone like zarc never happens again.
Wait no... Pend dragon can be summoned from the hand, so all he'd need is a link monster with 3 arrows pointing at his zones.

I dunno about all the 5s. It's funny as a meme, but show quality wise it doesn't really feel fitting since I've seen shit shows that have gone much lower than this. It's still not good, but it's not so brilliantly shit that it deserves such an impressive record of failure. A constant stream of 4s would be much more accurate.

Be gentle with him.

Btw. New info. His hanna montana form supposedly is called Playmaker.

This.

I want to slip my hands under his suit and molest him

Very few shows in the history of anime have crashed and burned as hard as Arc-V. You have Seed Destiny and Geass R2. Those obviously aren't on Nico Nico. Then you have one of the anime Arc-V bumped from the top 10.

He looks so stupid

He's a cute.

daijobu zarc you are still Kingu of my heart

I'm pretty sure the Japanese fanbase will at least give it a chance. There may be some people who vote 5's just for the meme at first but that will eventually fade away if the show is actually good.

this is an entirely different fuccboi from Yuya, but still a fuccboi

Because it's the same as usual; the opponent becomes retarded to make Yuya look competent.
>Gongenzaka self-drops his LP to low last episode
>he ends up dropping his signature steadfast shit for his FINAL duel
>would have easily won if the writers didn't turn him retarded and have him destroy OEPD first with effect before attacking
Still mad.

>mfw zodiacs is kill
Shouldn't have spent that much money on em.

The nico ratings aren't a Quality Meter you ding dong, it's a Happiness Meter for the show's dedicated audience, and expecting otherwise is doubly retarded. Otherwise trashy ecchi shows wouldn't get high ratings. It's not the entire nico anime watcher audience voting in, it's only the small subset who were assed enough to tune in for the airing.

No they're not

In these kind of votes, people who vote between the highest and lowest votes are incredibly minor. At this point the Niconico viewers throw in a 1 if the episode was good, and a 5 if there is even one problem with it.

source?

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1487504073

He is a hacker!!!!!

Explain

What is that random piece of yellow under his belt? Why isn't his suit blue/black instead of a weird forest green, which is undeniably cooler? What is up with that retarded popped douche collar?

>small subset who were assed enough to tune in for the airing.

7000 people seems pretty big to me

Source? It's not on the twitter.

It's small compared to the entire anime audience who tune into nico. Arc-V's audience is probably peanuts compared to whatever the most popular seasonal anime is

google translator

The title of the 6th TV anime "Yu-Gi-Oh!" Series is "Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS"! It will start broadcasting from the spring of 2017. The visual and character setting picture of such TV anime "Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS" was released immediately! The main character of this time is a boy named Fujiki Yosaku. Apparently it seems to do Duel in VR space, but what kind of content will it become ...... Let's wait for the broadcast

In addition, we have already decided on the broadcast of "Yu-Gi-Oh King" special number ahead of the new series broadcasting.

>Fujiki Yusaku Cool and very sharp . Even a hacker possesses considerable ability. It is excellent in the ability to instantly judge the situations of the place and the thoughts of the talker.

Playmaker
When entering the VR space, playing becomes account name: Playmaker, transforming its appearance.

Mysterious creatures

«Anime 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' Series Broadcasting Information»
■ "Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V" Every Sunday evening at 5:30 on the TV Tokyo series ■ "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 20th Remaster" Every Saturday morning at 7 pm 30 From the minute broadcasting ■ "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 20 th Selection" Every Tuesday at TV Tokyo and other broadcasting from 2: 5 ■ During "Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Hour" BS Japan every Friday evening at 5: 00 "Yu-Gi-Oh King ZEXAL" from 5:00 in the evening ~ "Yu-Gi-Oh king ARC-V" Evening 5: 27 ~

>Pacing is already pretty terrible
>Better add more padding in the final fucking episodes
For fucks sake.

Most people are probably taking into account that this is the final part, the so called climax of the this long-ass series, and the constant shittyness of the episodes. Like we went through 3 years just for this shit.

For the previous series this is the time when Quasar and Beyond the Hope is summoned, Compared to that, Arc-V "climax" is just disgustingly lackluster.

Cute. We know something about the girl or rival?

So that lil alien is a hacker?

I would rather not have icky girls fagging up my pure sweet yusaku

>Yugioh MC
>not a tiny manlet
Holy shit

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DEbXornxGg

How will future series crossovers like video games even work if the decks of everyone from post-DM YGO are fucked without Link monsters?

So, this isn't his ace, right? It only has 2300 ATK.

This is nothing new, user. Yuya is by far the most disrespectful protag. His entame just comes across as rubbing his victory in his opponent's face.

More like
>Yugioh MC who's still in school and and isn't tiny and short

Seems Yuusaku is and he got that little thingy as his Atem/Astral/Megaman/Omega-Xis
Mayl 2.0

>2017
>base atk points

BREAKING CONVENTIONS.
THE DECONSTRUCTION OF THE YUGIOH ANIME SERIES

Atem, Judai and Yusei weren't manlets.

Probably. Let's hope that it won't up like Flame Wing Man.

It's all over nips twitter.

Nothing about girl.

Yusaku is the hacker, the thing is still a mysterious nothing.

He's pure, girls need to stay away.

Thats his Junk Warrior

The same way you can use any summoning method in DM era from Tag Force Special.
You ass rape the poor NPCs that at best can summon Summoned Skull or wast 5000 LP on Ultimate Blue Eyes.

Yugi was little, though. I thought they would continue the short trend into VRAINS after 6 years of it

Are you an idiot? YGO protags barely ever have more than one ED monster in the field to begin with. 5D's with exception of Stardust evolutions, Yusei barely had more than Stardust dragon in the field, Jade had only 1 fusion most of times, Yuma was mostly playing Bujins like everyone in Zexal and with Yuya pendulums may as well go to any monster zone

Lewd.

At least he is something cool to begin with. Yuya being an entertainer would have worked if he was more like his manga counterpart (an illusionist), Dennis (a magician) or Sawatari (an actor), instead he was a clown. AND NOT EVEN A GOOD CLOWN AT THAT!

I guess Yusaku will be similar to Yusei in terms of personality, and the little guy/thing will act as the overconfident and cheerful sidekick.

>Older protagonist
>2300 ATK ace monster
>Next duels will be similar to riding duels
Post your reaction when they announce Ono directing VRAINS.

At the end of DM Atem and Yugi were the same height.

inb4 he also becomes a mechanical engineering and physics phd like Yusei, with no schooling

Seems more like he would be similar to the protag of Iris Zero that ''doesn't want to draw attention'' but is very insightful.

According to the info, he starts playing yugioh after the series begin, so he may be a bit of a Yuma (everything so far in Vrains has a bit of Zexal in it) so he may be inexperienced, or grows up quickly. Probably will learn the other summonings later.

Then again, Yuya had a bunch of information of him being like a pierrot clown that disguised his disappointment/angst teenager thingy and he was completely different from what was lead. He was more like a normal kid going through puberty.

It has gimmick duels, I think it's pretty much confirmed it's Ono.

I would be sad. But NAS are a bunch of dumbasses so it wouldn't be that out of left field

I'd be cool with it. Ono gives a year of good times guaranteed.

If that's the case, I'm staying for only 64 episodes.

Maybe the whole protagonist being a newbie thing is there so the viewers can understand the new summoning methods easily.
I'm curious if the new show will feature all summoning methods like Arc-V or just focus on Link monsters, in a similar fashion to 5D's and Zexal.

>Gon drifts on a fucking train
>Duel still somehow shit

The main thing that fucked up 5Ds was the sex cult thing right? As long as something like that doesn't happen it might not be as bad.

You can come back by 130 to know what the plot was actually about

That was pretty fucking cool. Honestly, I've been enjoying these eps a fair bit since zarc died.

And it'll be explained in really dry storytelling by some also lame antagonist

>5D's 64 ends the Dark Signers arc
>ARC-V 64 ends with Yuya in a should be fatal if so riding duel accident

They kind of have to feature other summonings considering Links are a big deal to use them now.

The rebuilding of pendulum thingies to spell/trap zones also indicate it will have some role AND Konami even with these monkeys as designers, must have noticed the audience likes ED diversity.

>Everything after ep 64 is a fever dream Yuya's having while in a coma