People who go childfree generally live longer, contribute more to society through their careers, travel more...

People who go childfree generally live longer, contribute more to society through their careers, travel more, have more sex with their partners, participate in youthful activities, and finally, aren't miserable.

Why have children?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16510865
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats a damn beautiful chicken swinger

I have followers instead of children.

most studies ive read show that having children actually increases life expectancy

Not for women.

remember everything online is clickbait. let us take sources of only reputable places such as the public medical library

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16510865

"RESULTS:
Life span of fathers increased in linear fashion with increasing number of children (0.23 years per additional child; p =.01), while life span of mothers increased linearly up to 14 children (0.32 years per additional child; p =.004) but decreased with each additional child beyond 14 (p =.0004). Among women, but not men, a later age at last birth was associated with longer life span (p =.001). Adjusting for age at last birth obliterated the correlation between maternal life span and number of children, except among mothers with ultrahigh (>14 children) parity."

it makes sense really you stay active for longer with offspring to keep an eye out for, even when they are adults

no, time or dailymail is not a good source to back your claim mr braadwurst

>contribute more to society through their careers

As individuals maybe, but children are force multipliers. Having just one child more than makes up for the slight reduction in career focus.

I don't think that there any studies that show any trend between health risks and life expectancy between parents and childless couples. I only purport that individuals without children live longer due to the less strain in both finances and emotional stress that comes from raising a child. The science for women and health risks (death) from delivering a child to the health risks (hypertension, diabetes, neuropathy, metabolic changes, obesity) after the birth are noted and indisputable.

For males, I think that there are studies that show testosterone significantly drops by the mere prescence of a baby due to the oxytocin it produces.

That's only if the child is healthy, career-driven, and a male.

I mean on average faggot.

The average of what? Let's account for the number of health risks or birth defects that occur per year in the U.S. There are around 4 million births happening in the U.S., only 2 million of those births are successful. 40% of those births are from unmarried couples, that already projects a loss in the child's prospects. Births happening in the U.S. are female than male, soon the 50.8 to 49.2 percent difference will favor females in the not so distant future.

The average? The average is that they will be female, likely die in child birth, and unhealthy due to environmental reasons as the planet continues to become more corrosive, uninhabitable, and hotter as the years go by.

And perfectly executed

>he actually believes muh AGW

Unironically kill yourself kike dick sucker

>reaction image
>flat earther
blocked. don't reply to my posts sweetie.

>flat earther

Explain how you would come to that conclusion, because a flat Earther I am not.

they also have a 100℅ increased chance to be beta race traitors

>not furthering your race through the work you leave behind
>needing to leave your seed behind as your legacy to your race

fuck off schlomo, go be anti white somewhere else

My son is literally one of the only things that give me pleasure in this world.
I worry greatly about his future though.

Not having children to raise as new soldiers in the coming social upheaval? Way to screw up, Sup Forums.

oh right letting your race disappear is the best way to help

FUCK OFF FUCKING KIKE I HATE YOU FUCK YOU FUCK OFF

Bruh there is plenty of my race, if white people die out because I didn't have a kid that's pretty lame of them.