NoBully Thread

In this thread, bullying is not allowed.
When someone bullys, we(me) point collectivly(alone) our(my) finger at him and say: "bad bully".

Let's share nice Anime in this thread.

I start: Wolf Children.

Howl's Moving Castle

Great Teacher Onizuka

Because he is a really nice person.

My Neighbors the Yamadas

Really sweet movie. 10/10

Why are you talking to yourself?

Nice initiative!

Because I knew you would eventually step by.

I need to rewatch this. It's been a long time.

Thank you.

80s Animes also welcome.

Plastic Little

Wolf Children a shit

Record of Lodoss War.

Classic Fantasy.

Interesting Fact: The story is actually a recorded session from playing a traditional table RPG.

>Replays are not novels, but transcripts of RPG sessions, meant to both hold the interest of readers and convey the events that took place. They have proven to be popular, even to those who do not play role-playing games but are fans of fiction (including fantasy fiction). Similar to light novels, many characters and parties in replays have become popular as characters of anime. An example of such a character is the female elf Deedlit in Record of Lodoss War, who was played by science fiction novelist Hiroshi Yamamoto during the RPG sessions.

Wow, that's rude.

Why don't you explain what you didn't like so we can understand you better.

They are abominations and the entire struggle to not give into their urges was just meh. I mean don't get me wrong an excellent slap at all races are equal fellows, but overall lacks any real substance and boils down to nothing of consequence as 1 chooses to be a wolf the other chooses to be a human.

Yes, but isn't this strength? He chose to be a wolf, even if that's abnormal for everyone else. He chose nature above social comfort.
I think the story was nicely told. But it also could work without the supernatural part. I think it's not so important but just makes the message stronger.
He goes after his inner call, even so his mother, his sister and probably most of the human society doesn't like it.
He is half human and half wolf, and he chose one side.

And even when the mother didn't understand his the decision, in the end she accepted it.

Message of the story:
Your kids are not you, and you are not your kids.
If you don't let them go, in the end they may hate you for not allowing them to live their life.
If they live YOUR life and are unhappy they will blame YOU.
But if they make there own decisions then everything is fine.
They may struggle sometimes, but at least it's his own life he is living based on what he believes in his heart is right.

>Message of the story:
Niggers gunna Nig can't breed that shit out

I just started reading shonan junai gumi today, reminds me why I love onizuka's character.

>furry shit

dumb shit is going to get hit by a truck and die covered in dirt and shit, just like his useless cunt of a father

this movie makes me mad

Whoa whoa whoa hold on
Is this a recommendation thread?

I feel like the main focus was the single mother and her trying to take care of the "abominations"

Yes, a no bully recommendation thread.
The focus was on "no bully" so you can discuss what you want. But also recommend anime.