Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

>RIP Bael

Gund/a/m thread.

So who's going to be pregnant by the end of the second season?

Atra? Kudelia? Julieta?

Who cares, I just want this to be over

>RIP Bael

At the moment it's more like

>RIP Vidar

It had almost 20 episodes to do something cool before being replaced and all it did was kill some rebel scrubs to shill the model kit and then it kicked Mika once and then ran away.

So Agnika is the lovechild of Char and Amuro.

I hope the Bael has no gimmick weapons besides the Hardpoint system on the Victory or the F91. Watch McGillis wreck shit or get possessed by Agni to wreck fleets.

McGillis is attaching holsters to its waist for his grimgerde blades. They weren't a part of it these last two episodes but they're on the model kits.

This had better end with Macky winning or Gjallarhorn being utterly destroyed as a result of his death and the infighting.

I'm betting Gjallarhorn Collapses and the Economic blocs are left to govern themselves with hints of an approaching conflict in the future.

Unfortunately that's the fate of every mobile suit not named Barbatos in this show

it just occurred to me that this gundam anime was very poorly made

>Unfortunately
but Barbatos is great

I hope this Kimaris isn't going to be hit and run like the old Kimarises.

Well it can do that, so long as it can still do Ein-kicks.

I think its going to be like vidar and be better balanced for close combat. I'm hoping it keeps the exploding rapier.

Choco, Lok, Gali, and Rustal all die, Tekkadan suffers heavy loses but ultimately wins Mars and are left to their own accord, civil war is on the horizon between earth, fragments of Gjallarhorn, and the colonies.

Season 3 begins with Kudelia's workers revolution

not even in my top 100 gundams

Man, Barbatos and Bael are the sexiest Gundams ever created

if only the animation could do justice for Barbatos' design.

>what is V2, Duel, Double X, or Epyon

I hope so. I miss the maiden of revolution stuff. I understand that she's supposed to be a juxtapostion to Orga for how they go about achieving their similar goals but it feels like she's achieving nothing now.

>What is V2
A pretty shit model kit.

So I heard there's a Gundam Dantallion.
What's that about?
Lupus>Rex
Rex ruined everything forms 1-6 and Lupus had.

mediocre toys?

The MGs for Duel and DX are great.
Epyon is alright, but its wings are rather oversized which can lead to some issues.

V2 is shit.

It isnt.

>V2 is shit.
newfag detected

So could the Alayshikibikidiki system beat a coordinator?

>So I heard there's a Gundam Dantallion.
>What's that about?

It's an original to the Gundam Try Age arcade game. It won't be turning up in the show and I don't really see it getting a model kit either.

I really do like Barbatos' design and weapons. I know it's supposed to get more demon-looking with each real upgrade but Rex just looks weird at times where Lupus and Vanilla Barbatos looked awesome.

>Season 3
There's more on the way is this is just speculation?

Have you actually built the MG V2 Ver.Ka?

It faithfully recreates the 3-piece transformation, but in doing so utterly fucks part stability and poseability.

>RIP Vidar weapons

I guess its time for Kimaris to be a knight again with a long lance + sword combo

Not him, but I would love it just see how butthurt all the people who hate would get if that happens

>Arcade only
>no kit
Why do you do this.
So that's like 8 Post Disaster gundam with official designs out of 26 remaining in universe.
Wonder what else will be in expanded materials or promotional shit.

Speculation, but I do think it will get a third season/Zeta successor series

Mainly because there are still quite a few plot points that haven't been resolved, mainly Kudelia's story since she's been on the backburner all season long.

Why would they even do that?
I mean I actually like IBO, but as far I know it isn't seed tier popular that they want a second series.

Reminder that best boy won the show the moment he got off the wild ride.

Not him but to sell more Gunpla. From what I've heard IBO's gunpla have been selling pretty well.

> S1
>Who cares about this Jew? Remove her!

>S2
>Wait, what about the Jew? This is important.

this

the series may not sell well compared to past series, but the Gunpla are selling like hotcakes.

I may be wrong here, but I got a feeling that season 3 will happen.

4th Form>Lupus>1st Form>Rex>Everything else

Superb taste

Kinda creepy lookin

Agreed, I feel like I would hate Rex if I didn't know it was gonna do some impressivley awesome things in the end of the series that will actually make me like it.

Lupus > 6th Form > 4th Form > Rex

>mika turns into autistic vegetable for overusing barbatos
>gali gali protects his imouto and kills chocochar
>tekkaden gets fuckin rekt except for a few characters in final battle
>mars getsno independence but earth vasal status
>rustal takes charge but learns to b less autisitic
>last shot is cookie and cracka setting up shop on different planet
make a better ending, you can't

There is no speculation. They literally said last month that the story ends in episode 50. They made a point to say that the WAY it is ending too, a continuation is going to be difficult. The story will be done.

she's not Jewish

The blocky yet skeletal design alongside that ugly face and ridge?

Reminder that McGillis' plan would have been the most solidly put together kekaku in Gundam if he weren't outed as a raving madman, which only happened because Gaelio is still alive thanks to the power of asspulls.

>TL:DR
Remove Gaelio.

This basically, tho if Gaelio was key to completely destroying his plans he probably should have made sure he was dead instead of just stabbing the cockpit and assuming he died.

This was even worse than the usual Okada end.

looks like iron mask f91

>can't even kill his target properly
>didn't just crush his cockpit
>or blow up the suit to maximise destruction

What's the next attempt at making a popular gundam after IBO?

>Gaelio is still alive thanks to the power of asspulls.

I really do hope they explain how the fuck he lived through his cockpit getting fucking stabbed.

Idols.

So, Macross?

Cybernetics and the power of revenge
Gladiator gundam.
Gundam X Paltabor
Gundam X Armored core

>Cybernetics and the power of revenge

I would *almost* accept that if he actually was like dead and like decapitated or and they revived and him like rebuilt his spine using cybernetics or some shit, and that's why he can link up th Ein's brain or whatever, then it doesn't make McGillis look like a complete retard

the only thing they can do now with kudelia is give her a R18 OVA featuring the old fat guy in the sauna.

Still waiting for an AMV from the battle of Macky vs Gaelio to the sound of Rules of Nature.

AGE 2: Kid Harder

They need to get that youngster audience they lost with IBO.

Rex with Lupus arms and legs>4th Form>1st Form>Lupus>Rex>6th Form

that and IBO's boycotts lost a bunch of kids

what did they boycott?

Possibly BF season 3. Sunrise is taking an awful log time with that second OVA and Derringer has been implying that there might be more BF material on the way.

Back in the first several episodes the Japanese PTA kicked up a fit over Mika shooting the CGS squad leader.

Why go with AGE? Kids literally gave no shits about AGE.

BF is what managed to grab the kid market.

What said and Dort arc pissed off Japan royally and financial success took a nose dive afterward, mainly because people don't like kids shows devolving into helping terrorists. Top that off with season 2 having Tekkadan as mobsters and many parents now see the iconic franchise in a negative light that will take a long time to recover. Sunrise fucked up, /m/ and Sup Forums know it, it won't hit you guys until after this is over.

Reskinned AC0 with Gundams from the perspective of !Pixy when not done in the reporter style

did anything happen this ep?

Nigga, Choco not only SPARED Gali he's setting him up to be what he knows on a fundamental level that he can never be.
The one person who can change that rotted organization from the ground up.
He's not a complete fucktard.
By becoming the embodiment of war and their slavish adherance to the old ways he can get them to cast down the seven stars and start over again.
The worst part?
He's making tekkadan and the war orphans into his accomplices. Manipulated dupes who are made into monsters at the hand at the man who is controlling the world.

Why is Japan full of pussies, and not the good kind? The MCs of Wing murdered a fuckload of innocents in the first couple episodes alone and it's one of the most popular and recognizeable Gundam series.

>drama
>drama
>Atra confesses

That entire thing was completely destroyed by Try. Who in gods name thought harem antics fujo pandering and those hideous or utterly bland armor designs were good.
Goddamn.

>Kekdelia will get forced back to relevance in the final episodes

Choco reveals that his plan was basically to take advantage of a loophole in Gjallarhorns law to get the remaining 7 stars to fall under him and add their forces to his to take on Arianrhod fleet. They told him to fuck off and talk to them after he won (They'll be sitting out this battle). PEople prep for the big battle, Alimira tries to kill herself but is stopped by Choco's swag, Vidar gets stripped down and has kimaris-like armor added back on, Tekkadan is freaking out over how lopsided the coming battle is against them, Orga punches McGillis for calling his friends upcoming deaths "Minor casualties", and Atra and Mika confess and possibly fugg.

Big battle starts next episode, Shino possibly dies based on one of the preview pics.

>The MCs of Wing murdered a fuckload of innocents in the first couple episodes alone
No he didn't, stop lying

Japan doesn't give a shit about "kids shows devolving into helping terrorists".

The reason the Dort arc pissed off Nip Parents was because of its anti-establishment themes. Same for Mika shooting the CGS guy.

Standing up against an abusive superior in the work force?
THAT IS NOT THE JAPANESE WAY.

Haven't looked into it, but I'm almost certain that Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is probably getting flack for the same reason. Though maybe its angle of secretly blackmailing your boss in order to quietly have them deposed is considered more appropriate.

>Who in gods name thought harem antics fujo pandering and those hideous or utterly bland armor designs were good.

The designs were mostly fine and only started getting bland towards the end. The rest is a result of the director change and fucked over rushed schedule.

Am I being memed?

>BF
>Grabbing the kid market

As much as I like BF S1 it is ironically the least "newcomer friendly" Gundam series since it is extremely heavy on references and Gunota fanservice, and lets be honest I doubt kids are the that spend $300 on the BD boxsets to get the SUPERSPECIALAWESOME limited edition Gunpla that comes with it

>Choco reveals that his plan was basically to take advantage of a loophole in Gjallarhorns law to get the remaining 7 stars to fall under him and add their forces to his to take on Arianrhod fleet.
That sounds very boring.

>Atra and Mika confess and possibly fugg.
>"Why's it so quiet in here today?"
>"Oh everyone went over to the other ship for a pre-battle party. Totally alone."
>"Huh. Go figure."
They totally fugged.

>Though maybe its angle of secretly blackmailing your boss in order to quietly have them deposed is considered more appropriate.
It is because it's all behind the scenes and done quietly.

>Japan doesn't give a shit about "kids shows devolving into helping terrorists".
Parents do.
>Same for Mika shooting the CGS guy.
No, that got outrage because it was straight up murder.

Crossbone Gundam was confirmed a while back.

>secretly blackmailing your boss

She never blackmailed him. She recorded him screaming at everyone and pushing his own work onto them and then turned the recording into the higher ups anonymously.

prove it

It was surprisingly good at getting kids and new people into the franchise during S1's airing. It also had explosively popular gundam sales. Even the shit gunpla like Qubeley Papillion and the Build MK II sold well despite the grossly outdated engineering.

That's kind of blackmail? Well, in so-far as secretly acquiring leverage against someone.

It was her? I thought it was someone else since it didn't show her setting up a webcam or anything of the sort.

In every single gundam, the protagonist fucking murders hundreds upon hundreds of people with their giant robots. What the fuck is wrong with people when they see that as fine, but the killing of Crank-nii and the CGS guys as "too far"

It won a popularity poll for what you would like to see made into an OVA next, not anything confirmed. Sunrise and Bandai don't really use those polls to pick what to make (Although it does give them an idea of what's popular). Usually they've already decided on what's next and are just using the poll to build hype and so that if it does rank high on the poll they can advertise it as such.

Crossbone has been ranking highly on similar polls for years and it still doesnt have an anime.

Who /Yamagay/ here?

>Mainly because there are still quite a few plot points that haven't been resolved, mainly Kudelia's story since she's been on the backburner all season long.
What the fuck is there even to resolve, most characters barely had a plot now.

They were all hideous or sub generic bland single color fuck ups.
Nothing was good about them at all.

Dude, Gundam is the least newcommer friendly series ever. GBF was able to weave it into a simple straight forward story, play up the strengths of gundam(the toys)and play down the bad stuff all while showing it in a way that is reminiscent of the way ash is with pokemon in the pokemon series and other series of the type.

Hell, DBZ started in the middle of DB and it became ridiculously popular.

By the way, their boner for the HIDEOUS seed shit mecha embarassed everyone. If anything they should have been outright abusing the amazing looking age stuff and trying to push the cheaper kid friendly versions of age toys along side the chibi gundams to that audience.

>the protagonist fucking murders hundreds upon hundreds of people with their giant robots
All zero times

Blackmailing is where you use information about someone that they don't want spread to make demands of them. Kobayashi didn't make any demands, she just gathered evidence of crap he wasn't even trying to really hide and turned it into the higher ups.

I'll give you credit for putting effort into typing that bait, user