What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889473486506385409

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5Ydigg-AHA
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/
breitbart.com/video/2017/12/01/ty-cobb-breitbarts-pollak-white-house-needs-dramatic-substitution-legal-staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just kidding. I know what he meant.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5Ydigg-AHA

((($chiff)))

I heard he might get fucked this week.

>shilling your jewtube

everyone knows its been schiff leaking shit, too bad Congress has no power to even discipline this fucking clown. he could have stolen documents, shoved them down his pants and in his socks, made copies of them at kinkos, uploaded them to a private server that the Ukranians hacked twice, then emailed copies to his illegal immigrant maid so she could print them out, then wiped his ass with them and sent them to the Inspector General and AG Sessions, and there isn't a single fucking thing that would happen to him.

rather, he would probably be given more taxpayer money, some more bribes, and some more classified intel to sell to the Chinese for being such a good jew.

nigger it's a fucking robot. I don't make this shit

Look at the 2nd and 3rd reply. It's Dr Cuck

Congress can't discipline him. It's gonna have to be treason. Death penalty.

tfw

bump

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/

TOM asked: The news is exploding that Trump shared intel with Russians from an “ally” in the middle east and the ally is very upset. This is in regards to an Isis plot regarding airplanes and laptops.

A: The “ally” not being named is Israel, and they are mad as hell at Trump. Israel is furious because they got caught with their pants down. Lets get to the point. Isis was created by Israel and the US to weaken Iran and topple Assad. Billions in profits at stake. Israel has developed the technology to remote control airlines via laptops. A false flag was being prepared. Trump discussed it with Russian officials,exposing the “plot” McMaster pitched, and now all hell has broken loose. Trump did a wonderful thing in my opinion. We do not need anymore Isis false flags.

If Isis is eradicated, it will decrease CIA and DOD budgets, limit the amount of “support” Israel receives, and cause disruptions in the grand scheme to build a massive pipeline through Syria and ultimately cause the downfall of Iran and Russia. This is why “Isis” is being kept alive by the NWO. This is why such “bold” and “frightening” plots must be continually fed to the people. To justify larger budgets, and bigger hegemony.

Russia is actually our only hope, along with Trump, that this diabolical system can be broken, shattered, as JFK once said, into a thousand pieces and scattered to the wind.

The technology to remotely control and crash commercial airliners was developed by Unit 8200, the Israeli cyber command. Does any thinking person actually believe rag tag militants would have the know how and resources to develop this technology? Give me a break. While we are at it, you may want to see how close the Russian MetroJet 9268 was to Unit 8200 when it went down. Tensions between Israel and Russia continue to grow by the day. Putin knows every trick in the Israeli arsenal and he just happens to be a much better chess player than Netanyahu

r Bump

He meant "Mueller is getting too close; I have to discredit him and everybody associated with the Russia Probe."

Ironic digits ma nig

bill-priestap

It means he watches too much TV

Literally Hitler

wew

I miss 2010 Rihanna.
Also miss 2010 bitcoin.

Adam Schiff is obviously using the Russia narrative to boost his political visibility, potentially for a Senate run

He lies his ass off all the time about hearings being "vague" and the Trump team "not telling the whole story"

fuck that faggot

Is this a robot talking or just a fucking retard? Jesus Christ

Watch 30 seconds of any Schiff statement and you'll know. There is plenty of people in DC who are full of shit, but Schiff turns it up to 11.

Who??

Why is this bad? He did it to MbS, of KSA.

Retarded fake news

Schiff's lower lip bothers my tism. Ugh. Where does it start, where does it start? Also looks too slimy. Eww.
Maxine Waters' upper lip is another trigger. So wide and so flat. Don't get me started on her nostrils. Oh god.
What is with Nancy Pelosi's eye sockets? Why are they so giant and sunken? I want to see an MRI.
Atlanta mayor Kasim Reed has nostrils big enough to park two Chevy Suburbans. He could donate nasal tissue to accident victims.
Going to go look at some cute puppy videos now :/

His Cali compatriot, Eric Swalwell comes in a very close second.

Gross

If you honestly believe Mueller is investigating Trump, you may just be retarded.
Pic related
(((1 of 2)))
It’s called purposeful leak to weed out the bad apples.

(((2)))
Pic related

Literally reads fake news as though their false reporting is true

Trump fucks with all the deep state assholes via Twitter. Mega has said his lawyer reads them, he tweets them and loves to watch them squirm.

Yup. What he means is he has (((Adam’s))) nut in a vice and he hasn’t even started to squeeze, yet.

How does he constantly come up with names that perfectly describe their look?

Interesting. I hope it’s true. They also claimed that the Moore race was going to end with voter fraud being exposed (and correctly predicted that Jones would be declared the winner on the 12th).

I want to believe, and i will if fraud comes out in the Moore election, but considering that no one ever follows through...

>chimps out against schiff
schiff must be on to something

He meant Schiff dies, too.

Mega is a LARPing faggot. Mueller is hellbent on forcing this coup; meanwhile, President Trump's attorneys are criminally incompetent.

>President Trump's attorneys are criminally incompetent.
Sureeee

It does seem that trump has inside knowledge. Alludes to them being what he knows to be true, then when the truth comes out he says i knew he was a sleaze and then Trump comes out looking like he is clairvoyant. Then it feeds into confirmation bias once any little thing comes out that might look sleazy.

Makes me think he is one of those congressman that will be accussed in the near future.

Each house of Congress has the power to expel a misbehaving goon. It requires a 2/3 vote though to do so.

The Dem party has already decided to have zero tolerance on sexual harassment to give them the moral high ground. Won't take too much for them to start embracing other behavior which is even worse.

Congress has a lot of criminals kinda like the NFL. They don't want the public to realize it.

With the exception of Sekulow, they are.
breitbart.com/video/2017/12/01/ty-cobb-breitbarts-pollak-white-house-needs-dramatic-substitution-legal-staff/
>inside knowledge
Simple deduction and logic dictates that Schiff is criminally culpable leaker. But he will face no consequence with Sessions at the helm.

Congress has the ability to throw McCabe in jail via House and/or Senate Sergeant at Arms. See:
>Article I.

Mad cause their deep state opp to start bombing the Russians even without Hillary was foiled by Trump
More evidence for their prosecution.
Thank you based Admiral Rogers.

pill briestap

take your meds
take your meds
take your meds