A
B
A
S
E

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n8725k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It saddens me that there are no good doujins of her.

BURG

With a body like that in the OP it's no wonder. She has no appealing traits that would make you want to draw her

More like Datassbase

who is the real sucker now, you ask? it's me for watching something that will never get a conclusion.

Akatsuki is a top tier girl

>weird body
>shit hair style

A child of incest rape.

Worst anime tied with Mosnter Musume that I have ever seen

I really enjoyed the first season of Log Horizon when it aired all those years ago. And then season two was garbage with terrible writing and now Mamare is in some shit, and the poorly-written novels will never be finished.

You. Me. Square go.

What's the matter, just read the LN
fuck

Akatsuki a cute

stop it
stop hurting me

Japs got all pissy when he didnt pay his taxes, and his imouto still doesnt believe he writes novels for a living.

Season 2 getting totally butchered didnt help at all.

Isuzu best

Why did the opening got so meme'd?

Best I say

>and his imouto still doesnt believe he writes novels for a living.
Didn't we tell him to fuck her?

All them FERTILE girls

It's pretty catchy. I never skipped it or the EDs.

She looks like yamada with none of the personality

It hasn't officially been cancelled yet

There really should be more loli ninja characters. It makes perfect sense, ninjas are supposed to be stealthy and agile and lolis are small, also as infiltrators and saboteurs who would ever suspect a loli? lastly they are effective in seducing older male military and political targets for information.

Marielle is best DATABASE

>you will never send your pocket ninja out to gather info on your enemies
>you will never drink tea with your pocket ninja as she gets jealous of a middle schooler

Who is this cum kunoichi

This would be so much better if the author didn't try to force all these bland and almost identical girls and just focused on the world building and and characters.

Literally what is the difference between the ninja Loli, the glasses cake, and the Loli who likes cats and three princess?

Besides their physical appearances and which character they like how are they any different? Their entire character and development is based around which dick they want. Do they even have goals or anything that they like or want to do besides some guy? It just seems so empty and shallow.

>those expressions

I wish there was an anime about playing video games, be it SoL or a competitive story, but with the characters ACTUALLY playing games and showing some neat stuff without the "you die in the videogame, you die irl" shit.

Akatsuki made me like womanlets.

It's cancelled. Japan with their fucked up honor and public image won't dare publish more after the author had that little tiff about not paying taxes, which was quickly and peacefully taken care of immediately.

>Japan with their fucked up honor and public image won't dare publish more after the author had that little tiff about not paying taxes
He'll be back, the NGNL author got caught stealing art and he's still writing, mamare will probably be back once the publics cooled off

>cute
>narrow waist
>nice hips
>nice butt
my weakness

The web novel was updated with a new chapter 5 days ago
ncode.syosetu.com/n8725k/

Nah, you can come back from tax issues. It's drugs that really kills the career.

>Smal breasts
>Big ass, hips
Perferct.

Here

>she will never get the cat dick

Why live?

>you will never be a buxom elf molesting a little almost-loli ninja
Why even live?

thank you friend

The series is never going to get a proper ending because the author went full retard and tried to commit tax fraud.

I did it for Akatsuki.

I will fight you in the parking lot of any Applebees.

S2 was a little worse but I still liked it.

>still receiving regular updates
>guise it's cancelled!

Best girl.

I though that sleeping with the bass player was what kills you career in Japan.

I love kids now.

wow wow wow wow

>Nao gets dem elf titties all to himself
Damn son.

Wasn't it sleeping with everyone BUT the bass player or am I thinking of someone else?

That's what I heard. Then again it could all just be bassless accusations.

Is there more?

Go to your room, user
You're grounded

If we ever get an S3, odds of them just using Database as the OP again?

Also just an excuse to post this, I just had to choose to be MNK/NIN for Creator and now this happens.

>tfw middle school miko never had a chance to win the shirobowl

Damn shame.

>Also just an excuse to post this, I just had to choose to be MNK/NIN for Creator and now this happens.
Samurai will almost certainly be slashing so just slot it in instead of ninja if you want to play it so badly. Plus it's not like any gear you have now matters.

My group's probably 100% dead but after watching Log Horizon FFXIV looks like shit anyway. Elder Tale forever.

Correct

Is there enough LN content for another season, or are we stuck in the same flying boat as horizon?

SEASON 3 WHEN

Not yet. The anime went past the LN released at the time. They used the web novel.
This is why the ending of S2 felt somewhat rushed.

They might have skipped most of the china adventures LN, but there's still not enough for another season I believe.

>but there's still not enough for another season I believe.
but, it's been two....almost 3 years...

if chaos head can get a sequel after so long, any show can

Why did so many people hate Scrub Horizon again? It was nice to see a group of lower leveled characters growing up while the main cast was at the pre-patch level cap, and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUNDELHAUSU CODO was amazing.

My nigga Rudy was best boy. And Isuzu best girl. OTP right there

There's a good yuri femdom one with her and Henrietta.

Rare Equipment in an MMO Means Erotic Equipment, Right!

I loved the EDs way more for a while, it took a few months for the OP to grow on me. Now it's a tune I have to pull open every few weeks just to listen to it.

I loved the ED but the awful

LA LA LA LA at the end reminded me of spongebob.

I'm sorry for spoiling the end for you

W O W
O
W

I want to FUCK that 22 year old.

What are the chances of season 3?

>Shiroe chose not to breed this
What a nerd.

Not enough content, I think? I mean, so caught up w/ the LN after it ended for a good year

I've gotten too old for that kind of music.

By the way is there a final glasses push count for the show?

oh my god

Anyone have any fuck clue as to what is going on in the LN? Haven't heard anything about the plot for years.

Best girl from best season

It's been a year and five months now, what's taking Mamare so long to get out novel 11?

It's hard to write novels after you've been executed for stealing money from the imperial family. Fuck him.

I imagine he's super depressed.

He's still got his imouto that spoils him.

I imagine she ignores him and is embarrassed to be related to him.

She's just a bit tsun