So Paul Ryan is going to push the GOP to cut Welfare, Medicaid and Medicare in 2018

Tell me how cutting welfare to the least fortunate is a good thing, Drumpf supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/High-Cost-Good-Intentions-Entitlement/dp/1503603547
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up u gayass

>Saving $1.1 trillion a year
Balanced budget. Get a job.

next year I expect you to show me that 1 trillion was in fact saved. Im willing to bet that there will be 1 trillion added each year not saved...

Paul Ryan is going to prison.

based future american face

>antitrump liberal postet
>catalan flag

Fucking kys Jordi. Go to work, you have to pay taxes for lazy andalusians

Pushing the political losing strategies for 2018. Entitlement reform in an election year. Not happening.

Maybe it just ends with a clean Obamacare repeal.

DACA shit will probably consume the year. Red meat for left and right.

2018 will be about immigration.

Maybe niggers will get a job and stop fuckig without a condom and getting pregnant/abortions every year while livkng off government cheese while they trade their foodstamps for crack. Once niggers get a job theyll be too busy at work to run to the polls tp vote for a marginal handout from child swx trafficking dems.

because i have to pay 50% of my check to it you nigger

get a fucking job

Welfare pays for crime. I want it all cut, especially Section 8. Do not let these people into hard working neighborhoods where they always sell drugs to the impressionable kids.

Because america is broke. They're going to have to get jobs.

Well if they chop Medicare and Medicaid that will directly cut $1.1T in payments

If GOP wants to win, they need to stop cucks like McConnell.

McConnell happily gave away Alabama. He should have been punished by the party for his bullshit with Strange, cockblocking Mo Brooks, and cutting off Moore's money.

Winning formular for 2018... illegals vs Americans. DACA must die.

Oh look an article supports someone. It must be legit

>1 post by this ID
>.jpg and 1 remedial sentence

Easy to know what to do here.

Wow, I'm ecstatic about the thought of all that money flowing back into the economy.

if Trump does this (after promising not to) and doesnt do immigration before a potential blue wave, he's a one-term president.

Trump campaigned on not cutting that stuff retard. That's what made him populist compared to all the rest of the GOP

whats wrong with black lives matter?

because those"least fortunate" are also the least able to earn their money, they are non functional individuals, and they will increase in numbers if you make em survive and strive without work..
also the money they life of comes not from the fortunate but from the hard working ones so it is inherently immoral to force the hard working ones money to those either unwilling to work or unable through attitude, so their numbers even increases
MARKT MACHT FREI

they dont

Medicare and Medicaid suck but they shouldn't be cut, Section 8 should be. Do not shove niggers into my towns and cities, we all work hard to afford to live here. The reason the place is good is because only disciplined people who worked hard can get here.

Cutting welfare for those incapable of providing for themselves is a good thing because it starves those parasites.

The communist left uses social programs to encourage the stupid and genetically damaged to produce more stupid and genetically damaged morons who will have to vote for communists like Bernie Sanders for a living.

If you have tape worms, you take medication to kill the parasites.

What are we to do with the tape worms feeding on the guts of the productive?

fuck meals on wheels. jewvanka needs to become jewish. live and work near epstein. be grabbed by and degraded by her dad president. and run away with five billion in tax cuts for herself

I agree, it must be done.

and what do you think the cost will be when all those people start dying, or when they can no longer live on their own and have to move in with family. you need to think of this as throwing a rock into a pond. the rich get 1 trillion in tax cuts... while you will pay more than that. Your expenses will not go down, that I can assure you of. The government will collect that trillion... i assure you.

All social programs are unconstitutional.

Lol

^good constitution

like fiat money? oops. nope. that is nothing but an interest payment to the fake jew owners of the private central monopoly money banks and is wholly rightist so that doesnt count

nice, social cohesion will get restored you say?

>trust me guys im not one of them
if ufcking paul ryan supports you youre one of them. lol hahah

Only, Ryan is full of fuckin shit.
He talks a good game of liberty, small government, etc..
This guy literally has no principles.
All smoke and mirrors.

He's actually going to get rid of boomerbux! Is Paul Ryan /ourguy/?

>what will the costs be when all the niggers start dying
Idk what’s $150 for a cremation vs $10,000 a year for healthcare? A dead nigger can’t rob me or rape white women.

>whats wrong with BLM?

They fuck up traffic and actively do everything they can to make sure all other races hate black people.

because I hate niggers

This OP, the idea that the U.S. is able to sustain anything with our deficit is basically mentally retarded.

>Medicare and Medicaid suck but they shouldn't be cut, Section 8 should be.
Section 8 is an insignificant part of the budget compared to medicare/aid. We aren't getting our debt under control until those are fundamentally reformed.

Disabledfag here. Hereditary illness. Anyway, the disability system is full of fraud with virtue signallers standing on the sidelines collecting tons of cash off of genuine human misery. Phychlogists/Psychiatrists have turned the system into a welfare program for sjw whiners and victims. It needs serious reform. People need to go to jail - especially a certain class of physicians who are nothing but arrogant salespeople for big pharma.

Uhhhh
Welfare going to illegals should be stopped.

Read this book
amazon.com/High-Cost-Good-Intentions-Entitlement/dp/1503603547

they came here for a better life user. don't you want to be taxed so they can get a free paycheck?

they cut welfare and medicare while never touching military budget lots of moderate people are never going to vote republican ever again

More section 8 would solve all of the expensive housing problems.

Welfare, Medicaid and Medicare are all going to collapse at some point.

Because we are at a point where there is no excuse to not have a job. We are close to "full employment" where we are moving into a labor shortage. Ergo, there is no excuse to not have a job.
Social security is for the old and the crippled

You can only get in debt by spending too much fuck nugget, what % of the budget you think those 3 entities take up. hue hue hue do math

ameritards think that cutting welfare is good because they think its only minorities that get welfare, little do they know that most of trump supporters are poor trailer park rednecks living with welfare

Because they deserve the ultimatum of getting a job or starving. Not the right to live off of those who do work.

about 60% of the budget is those programs

Evolution requires selection. Even variation requires selection for mere stasis.

Can't keep feeding them it isn't good for us and it isn't good for them.

>"least fortunate"
cause they will end the suffering and kill themselves. What is wrong with you OP? It is the humane thing to do.

They are self funded and separately managed. None of the budget goes to them.

you might as well say your mortgage makes up 90% of your utility bill.

They are still taxes to be paid by someone. Imagine what we could do without paying to keep useless people alive.