How many of thse girls are actually going to end up with MC?

How many of thse girls are actually going to end up with MC?

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjump.com/j/sp_poster
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2629823
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Salad x Bolt

Offu, Teruhashi-san.

emma is the mc, a useless one but still.

Teruhashi and Saiki, because god/fate ships it.

Exactky, she'll end up with herself, forever alone.

Salad, Yuuna, Tesshi, Noelle, Erina.

Erina and Teruhashi are definitely going to.

So what's up with that badly drawn samurai dude whose series always is constantly the last of the rankings but doesn't end? Why does he even appears here, there are no girls in his series?

Yuuna-san, Salad, Erina

Chika isn't Osamu's love interest.

Which series is that?

Nezuko's Tanjiro's sister.

Kagura looks adorable as always, they drawed her eating the choco, superb.

closest thing isobe has to a heroine is his mom. although there is a love interest for him, but she's not as important as his mom, and she doesn't have a name either. i guess tosh didn't want to draw a middle-aged lady.

Emma is the strongest out of them three you dumb sluts

Which girl is from isobe?

nor is she Yuma's

Last rank of WSJ as usual.

the doll on kagura's desk is isobe himself, tosh didn't draw any girl from isobe

I think it is the designated gag manga yo end the magazine on a fun note ala kochukame.
I am not sure how that guy got that deal though and what the specifics are.

>not including any girl from the "I can't study" series or it would reveal the winner
fuck

I'm glad sesuji wo pin lasted just long enough for tosh to draw watari.

Isobee isn't even in the rankings. It's always placed at the end of the magazine since they want the magazine to end on a light-hearted note.

Isobee got an announcement 2 years ago where Jump literally said Isobbe was going to be unranked from that point on and always placed at the end of the magazine. It's a tradition Jump sometimes does, to always end the magazine on a happy note with a gag manga. Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar was similarly an unranked series at the back of the magazine and it ran for 10 years.

So he's the replacement of Kochikame's slot? It's actually a slot that doesn't have to worry about the rankings?

Kochikame maybe wasn't ranked, but it was never placed at the very back, it just stuck in the bottom 5 mostly but never last.

Noelle, Erina, Teruhashi, Ochako, Yuuna, Sarada, Tesshi are obviously going to end up with the MC and if you disagree you're a delusional Megloomyfag.
Kyoko, Chika, Kagura and Nezuko aren't even love interests.
Emma is the MC.
Nami is only a love interest in deluded shipper minds.
I haven't read Spring Weapon.
Golazo, Amalgam and Demon's Plan are dead.

not kochikame replacement, but jaguar which ended in 2010, this is the first manga since 2010 which has got the unranked treatment. it's a special privilege given to manga that editorial really adores. isobee has gotten live shows, musicals, and 2 animes, its pretty successful.

How does any gag manga get a deal like that?
Isn't that guy a newcommer or does he have other stuff I haven't heard about.
Are isobe and jaguar some god-tier nip comedy or something?

> demon's plan

I can't seems to see that girl from it in the OP, or is she?

I think she is the grey haird girl way in the back.
With that ponytail over her shoulder ala dead mom.

The information seller/Ice Queen character is writing on the black board, next to Emma. Looking at the ending, she was clearly meant to be the heroine since she was going to travel around with MC.

>Kids in the final chapter Tier
Salad
Erina
Teruhashi
Tesshi

> Dating at the end tier
Dance midget
Uraraka
Yuuna

> If they're lucky Tier
Reina

> Highly unlikely Tier
Nami

>NEVER EVER Tier

Kagura
Haikyuu manager

> She is the MC Tier
Emma

>What the fuck is he doing here Tier
Isobee

> I haven't read the manga Tier

World trigger girl
Black Clover girl
Yaiba girl

> Will get cancelled before anything happens Tier

All the others

isobe is from a newcomer. i can't read it but it does really well in japan, it even has a spinoff running in a popular men's fashion magazine.

SOURCE ON ALL OF THESE
DO IT NOW

I had my doubts because that's the total opposite of how I imagined the color of her hair

Yaiba girl is mc's sister.

Me too, but she is the only one fits the bill

shonenjump.com/j/sp_poster

It's her. Here she is listed on the official site.

front to back

Noelle (Black Clover)
Nami (One Piece)
Kagura (Gintama)
Kiyoko (Haikyu)
Teruhashi (Saiki)
Nezuko (Kimetsu)
Chika (World Trigger)
Erina (Soma)
Tesshi (Samon)
Sarada (Boruto)
Yuna (Yuna)
Ochako (Hero Academia)
Reina (Hinomaru)
Watari (Sesuji)
Emma (Neverland)
Hanamori (Ole Golazo)
Salvia (Demon's Plan)
Yayoi (Amalgam)
Nanakura (No.01)

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2629823

Who's that slut in the green jacket

The guy was lucky to get her drawn even though his series was getting cancelled.

Zumo's girl.

reina from hinomaru zumo

ochako best girl

Theen she goes to the If they're lucky Tier

oh cool, you can get closeups of each girl's face there, so many cute doomed girls from doomed series

Ochako is actually the most boring girl in that picture tbhfampai

Teruhashi, Noelle, Tesshi, Yuuna and Erina definitely going to fuck the MC in the final chapter.

Poor Ochako.

She will probably win but at the cost of her relevance and characterization.

I feel like these posters should come with a warning to remember the girls depicted are not representative of the way they look in their actual series.

Tbqh I started reading zumou because of this ´poster, so I know how you feel.

>more boring than some stupid uchiha cunt or your run of the mill soumafags tsundere
nah

The primary rule for whether the heroine will end up with the MC in most shounen is "does she want to".

Ochako doesn't have a character or personality beyond Deku

;_;

Actually yes, she is.

She is so fucking cute.

she does you're just an autist

Same here, but I'm glad I did.

It's a solid fighting/sport manga that can get really hype at times, cliche as it is. It's not like Reina's not cute there either.

Has incest end ever happened in a SJ manga?

Tanjiro seems to have found his actual love interest anyway

Her lack of relevance has nothing to do with her crush on Deku. Hori just didn't give her much relevance to the story beyond her relationship with Deku. Noelle is in a similar situation but she actually has her own character arc, subplot, story relevance and has actually gotten better since her crush on Natsuruto got solidified.

It's your own fault if you think one of those series has artists as good at drawing hot girls as fucking Tosh.

I say at least 5 of them will end up with MC

fura fura
hmm hm hm hmmm ~

megumi will win da souma

I wonder if Rukia or Orihime would have been on this if Bleach was still running

Orihime was in Tosh's previous one so yeah

They used Orihime.

This

Norman's there for a reason.

Chika will probably end with this guy and he's not Osamu or Kuga .
Tanjiro found his love interest last chapter or so so Nezuko is out.

Also I find it funny how in the bikini cover they put Kitora but here they put Chika, apparently they're not allowed to lewd Chika, the anime staff once did a pool filler episode and they were fucking terrified of going to JUMP during the week after, also in Tosh's short colored manga where some heroines eats Erina's food the only one not to foodgasm is Chika.

Also offu, teruhashi-san

I haven't read WT but I know Kitora and Chika. Is Kitora the love interest of the dude with the glasses?

>erina is the main girl
>not megumi

disgusting

To die painfully

I laughed but we both know it's not gonna happen.

>Only two series here are still ongoing

Even Tosh knew who the best girl was

I think Haikyu's girl is there too.

Did the ice girl win MC in NnM?

Oh wait, I thought you were replying to the first Tosh poster, never mind, yeah only Nami and Kagura.

Erina and Ochako are almost definites

Has there ever been one of these heroine drawings that included Hunter×Hunter? Biscuit's probably the closest thing to a heroine that series ever had and the only logical choice.

Who's the glasses girl on the right again?

From Haikyu, Shimizu Kiyoko, a manager of the volleyball club.

megumi who?

One Piece
Haikyuu
Boku no Hero Academia
Black Clover

Is this the new big 4?

No. There is no new big for. BC has OK sales but they aren't even Toriko tier.

If you take both sales and rankings into account then it's gotta be OP, HQ and MHA.

I don't think that is drawn by tosh.
I think it is drawn by the guy who did ichigo 100%.

>guy

Not much of an MC to end up with. Stringing girls like them on and leaving them out to dry after a while, who does that?

THIS

Erina will for sure.
Kagura will never.
Salad probably will.