5/8

6/7
6/9
Pls
OwO
3/8, Mob and Sakamoto were not nearly good enough
6/9, -Assassin octopus
4/8

I'm seriously considering replacing Ben-To with Keijo in the "ridiculous but awesome" category; not sure if it's the right choice.

I know the answer is lurk more, but why don't you guys just caption your images with the show titles?

...you know how the ranking works, right?

Plus it would kill the aesthetic.

I'm rating based on anime I think are good enough to be someones best. Not necessarily that I like.
I think it would look ugly. Plus I'm hoping someone will recognize my middle right but I doubt anybody will...

5.5/8
-DB & Katanagatari .5 for Mob Psycho
3/5
-Tomoko, Code Geass
2/4
-Mushishi and Katanagatari
3/4
-Mushishi

mixing films and series, disgusting

4/5, -1 K-On because reasons

every goddamn thread, shit/shit

see above

4/6, generic taste desu

a literal child

3/3, nice aesthetics

at least put some effort

The point of 3x3 is to make It aesthetically pleasing. Just listing your favorite shows is boring

what the fuck did you say about me you little bitch?

entry level trash, not even worth rating.
5/6
also entry level safe shit, but they're good I guess.
5/5 interesting picks

please ROAST me.

best aesthetics, but mixing series and films is retarded. go back and try again.

6/6

7/8 dat kon doe

2/7

2/8

3/4

6/7

3/3 can't see shit captain

4/4

Same people, same thread, that's exhaustingly boring. Not even gonna bother posting my super cool 3x3 this time.
Good night faggots
6/6
>but I doubt anybody will...
Blood Alone. Who doesn't love stories about vampires?

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Does anybody have the transparent PNG template? I like to drag it over images in photoshop.

I have been here for almost two years, nerd. Well, a year and a half. Night

>a year and a half
>implying you're not a newfag
C'mon now, user.

>implying you also don't have entry level trash

Can't really call everything that now can we?

middle left and top right?

A newfag is a year or less, everyone knows that. Maybe you're a newfag? We can only speculate. Night.

Newfriends are post-2005.
Post-2010 is cancer.
Post-2015(you) is super cancer, as I have come to call them.

>pretending to be me
Kys
Yeah. I'm a newfag so what? Like I care

I've never seen Blood Alone mentioned in Sup Forums which is a shame. It's a highly underrated series and I can't help but think that had it begun publication today it would've garnered far more attention then it had back when it was originally published. It was ahead of it's time.

How do the ratings work?

4/7
1/1
bait
3/8
5/8
3/3
4/5
1/1
8/8
3/3
3/3
6/6

number liked/number seen
it's pretty pointless if people don't also point out which they liked and disliked. Sup Forums figured this out early on and still does it. most people, instead of just going "3/4", go ~eva, +spice and wolf, +nhk,, -k-on indicating that they thought eva was okay, they liked spicy wolf and nhk, and disliked k-on

am I the only one that's creeped out by that Omoide Poroporo screenshot? It looks like they took the character and stuck googly eyes on her.

3/3
++Eve, ++Baccano, ++GitS
2.5/3
++Galaxy, 0.5 TTGL, ++Planetes
4.25/6
0.25 Mob, ++NHK, -DB, +Katanagatari, ++Bebop
3/5
++Baccano, ++S;G, ++PA, - Watamote, -CG
Top left?
4/5
++Trigun, 0.5 Hero, ++Konosuba, 0.5 TTGL, +Mushishi
4.5/5
++Bebop, ++FLCL, ++NHK, ++Lain, 0.5 Samurai maybe will rewatch it idk
+Mushishi, ++NHK, ++FLCL, ++Galaxy, ++Lain

Great taste in this thread.

Missed you
5.75/6
++Lain, +Eva, ++S;G, ++NHK?, +Haruhi, 0.75 Railgun?
Try using more obvious images maybe. I know its the cool thing to use really obscure images so only the cool kids "get it," but its been years since I've watch some of these shows.

3/3
6/6
5/5
3/3
3/4
2/3
3/3

Bask in my generic pleb taste.

>It looks like they took the character and stuck googly eyes on her.
welcome to anime

may I interest you in actual art?

no I mean the eyes are shaded around the edges so they pop out and look 3d on a 2d head

3.75/5
0.5 TTGL, ++Psycho, +BL, ++Bebop, 0.25 Mob
Seems fine to me user
>inb4 I'm also a pleb
2/4
+Trigun, -Fate, -InuYasha, +PM
Be sure to rate others in the future.
Animated Female Japanese Teenagers/10
Never change user. You are doing God's work.

>no I mean in the specific way it looks like shit
so? does that change anything?

I feel like I'm talking to a child. why the fuck do I bother. Jesus.

>Animated Female Japanese Teenagers/10
>Shigofumi
>Sola
You made a mistake here, user.

He was right though, don't get so butthurt.

shut up faggot

Don't get me wrong there is pretty good variety in theme and tone in there. Its just hard not to see the trend, which is exaggerated by the chosen images.

Do you only put 10/10 anime in your 3x3 or do you just put you favorite anime?

Both. 3x3s usually follow some kind of theme to their selection. I tend to select my most enjoyed from each genre I can fit on there.

Yes.

your favorites

but it's not really a 10/10 to you if it's not also one of your favorites, is it

>10/10 anime
The only 10/10 anime are the anime that you think are 10/10. Making a distinction between your personal favorites and ''actual'' 10/10s is retarded since It's all your opinion in the end.

it's the only non-retarded thing to do

Putting series and films together is a good filter. It shows that the poster is a newfag who probably didn't even finished his first 200 series.

as opposed to making two mosaics because you're too pussy to decide on 9 things

please use your brain

I see, thanks. My favorites I have chosen are plain and simple -- modern, youthful, and inspirational shows that talk about life in general.

Do you think that's a good idea to put live action tv series along with movies in Sup Forums 3x3s? Or to put individual songs along with albums on /muh/ 3x3s?

Hang yourself if you can't see the clear difference between films and tv series.

>Sup Forums
same thing as here

>Sup Forums
if it's LPs yes, if it's songs taken out of albums no because that's not its own product, not at all comparable to something like movies/tv

by your own logic, you shouldn't mix feature films and short films either. or you shouldn't do what most retards here do, which is mixing ova and film together. you shouldn't mix short tv shows with normal tv shows, nor 12ep shows with 52+ ep shows. they're all too different hurrr

being different is completely irrelevant, please think about it for more than 5 seconds

should i go and edit mine and take the movies out, i wasn't aware that that was taboo.

it's not taboo, i'm just arguing with a newfag who is not very good at anime

ovas should be okay though since they're comparable to eps on Sup Forums

gotta make sure we lay down all the ground rules

You can if you want, but the taboo of mixing movies and series is horseshit imo. I had a film on my 3x3 that was ultimately removed, but that was because I watched something that replaced it not because of a bunch of autists on an anonymous Taiwanese claymation board.

I put my favorites

>same thing as here
God, you're such a retard.

>you shouldn't mix feature films and short films either
You shouldn't. That's exactly why there's a specific category for short films when it comes to awards and recognition.

>being different is completely irrelevant
It isn't. You might as well mix western cartoons, live action movies and anime if ''being different is irrelevant''.

Someone who watched enough anime would see no problem, or better saying, would actually like the idea of making separate mosaics for films and series, as that would give him a chance to show off more of what he likes, which is the point of these threads. However, a newfag like yourself would want to mix the two, as he doesn't have a large pool of things he really likes in the medium and as such, he tries to justify his newfaggotry to other anons by engaging in circular logic, pretty cute actually.

>You might as well mix western cartoons, live action movies and anime
you could, except this thread is specifically for Sup Forums related mosaics.

>Someone who watched enough anime would see no problem
except the whole point is to fucking choose. if it's all about showing "more" you should make 5x5 mosaics, or 6x6 mosaics, or just fucking list them.

>you could, except this thread is specifically for Sup Forums related mosaics.
You're yet again missing the point that's stupid to put films and series together because they are nothing alike. So you think that making a single 3x3 with manga, movies and series is okay? Since it's all Sup Forums related.

>except the whole point is to fucking choose
Separating movies, manga and series was always fine and standard in these threads and for good reason. Anyone who thinks that he should mix the three is most likely a casual and just does that because he doesn't have enough stuff to choose from.

>So you think that making a single 3x3 with manga, movies and series is okay?
of course it is, only an autist would disagree. people tend to separate manga and anime because they have different userbases in the board, and even then anime is a much stronger category than format distinctions like tv or film

>for good reason
nope

without the movies

manime/9

>of course it is, only an autist would disagree.
Anyone with common sense would disagree. Putting manga and anime in the same 3x3 is practically like putting books and live action films in the same 3x3, both actions would label you as a mentally handicapped person who can't even make basic distinctions.

>nope
I'm sorry that you have the understanding of an Ape.

i have no idea what you are talking about

learn to use something other then paint

An hero ur self

Middle left is Oniisama E and top right is Cat soup.

4/4 anime
4/4
3/5
5/6
4/5
6/6
4/4
5/6
5/5
4/4

4/5

7/7