Sup Forums constantly complains about western woman when men pull the same shit if not worse on the exact same basis

>Sup Forums constantly complains about western woman when men pull the same shit if not worse on the exact same basis

>pic related

but yeah keep blaming single mothers im sure this one was a cheating slut too

While that man should obviously face charges, I believe women are fully capable of finding success on their own.

Some people are pieces of shit, what's your point?

If you're trying to imply that men are as bad as women in this respect, you're about as bluepilled as they come.

Yeah pol is very hypocritical

Cheating men are the scum, too, I doubt many will disagree. That guy is a total fucking cunt, if the story is true.

Let's see their races.

im implying men and woman should be held to the same standards if they want to fix the issue of things like this happening

pol is full of homofascists who shill against women in a grand scheme to make everyone gay

Nigger, accusing men isn't going to help that. We all know men do this shit too. It's the fact that women do it at a much higher rate and over much pettier bullshit than men. Wanna equalize it? Help make light of those facts, don't put the spotlight on the smaller issue.

This.

Why are you here.

but its literally not true

It just seems like men and women aren't made for each other.

is he black?

you fucks

>still easy diveorce option is reason of this
>statistically it still favors women
>Op is shill or retard

The difference is that this guy is going to get raked over the coals for this in court, whereas if it was the other way around and she was the one pulling this, he'd STILL get raked over the coals

if he isn't black, he will be now

fair enough and this is an issue which had to be addressed there are many "no fault" states whereas some states will sort you out even if you are a dude if you got cheated on

"no fault" divorce law should be removed to begin with as you made a commitment to remain faithful and you broke it that shouldnt come without consequences

Youre European like u know monagomy

I suppose this is true too to some extent

...says the leaf.

well she can type, pretty much rules out nigger, plus he did stay for a few children, so hes not a nigger. deductive reasoning. i bet we can do more.

What all you fuckers need to understand is that, most of Sup Forums consists of lurkers and we're moderates, so fuck off okay?

Fuck cheaters, and fuck your narrow-minded viewpoints; we all laugh at you getting baited and making bait threads.

shekelberg, the 46% type we see on here with their disappointed 23 and me's. he has a 401k, credit cards, he cheats, only came forward when directly confronted with evidence. 4 children. im going with shekelberg and a shiksa.

>our relationship was bad before our first kid
>but we had one anyway

fucking retards

a minority of men are scum, but if the majority men pulled that, they'd be destroyed by the law. Women gave a shit ton of legal and welfare safety nets.
And it sounds like she married a bad boy sociopath, who she probably thought changed.. Her fault for choosing shitty men. The law is still on her side, and if she isn't a passive shit who let's her husband get what he wants at the expense of her family, she could get a divorce or a separation and get the house and half his wealth/wage.

If an older patriarch existed that oversees that safety of the family against predatory men, this shit wouldn't happen.

>"heteros"
>not using a turkey baster

You and reality must have a long-distance relationship then. Women are pretty useless around here at my uni.

I'm not sorry for women in general
if this particular woman has done nothing wrong™ , sthis is an injustice.
But there are so many damn women out there who do this to men and never get prosecuted it's unbelievable

I'd kill both males and females that are degenerate.
We need a morally pure society.

>we hadn't meant to get pregnant

Not taking sides, I'm just wondering if there is any statistical data on these issues

>I found out he gave me a STI
Fuck off, he is either black or gay.
Either disqualifies him from being a white man.

He acts like that, he will get bend over at the court and gets the big justice dick of divorce inserted. She acts like that and everybody will applaud. Thats the difference.

They had 3 fucking more
Bad decisions

> pic
Can you guess their colour of skin?

This. And its about values, no matter the patriarch. My grandmother removed her son (my uncle) from the heritage when he tried to pull the same shit OP is talking about after he had 2 kids. Told him that he's cut off from the rest of the family and it's attack-on-sight if he shows up.

Put him straight and his family is one to envy today.

Oy vey, we wuz queenz and shit.