Shingeki no Kyojin

Armin was objectively the wrong choice and every military officer agrees.

Armin a cute.

EMA deserve death.

10/10 OP. Best in a while.

Shartmong and his whales deserve death.

I like how unimpressed Jean and Flocke look when Eren starts rambling on about muh outside world.

Endgame right here, brothers.

LM soon.

So Ymir and Historia will not reunite? This manga is shit

>Attack on nothing

They'll reunite after death.

FEELS
SO
FUCKING
GOOD

Where were you when AM became a thing?

Sitting right here because it still hasn't happened, and never will, and your ship will sing

Yeah, they will sing from happiness.

Flocke is the best around
Nothing's gonna ever keep him down

I hope they will.

Why does Armin look older in the first chapter than he does now?

Because his hair was shorter and Isayama's style has changed.

It's okay Eren will take good care of Historia.

Yes, and?

The decision was made entirely for emotional reasons and they would have better odds of success moving forward if Erwin was alive instead of Armin, no one disputes that.

None of that changes what happened, and as they lack a time machine nothing else is going to change it either.

Eren is awful. I wouldn't trust him to protect anything

And nothing changes that they're going to get BTFO now.

>heroes of the story are going to lose
lol k

>heroes

>most screentime
>not the heroes
most screentime is literally the definition of 'hero'

>What is protagonists.
Really, search for an nearby dictionary.

We have to keep in context that the characters of Snk are part of a military organization. The concept of orders, duty and chain of command are important. When a soldier performs well he is praised and rewarded, when he lacks discipline he is punished and demoted. This protocol is followed strictly to make sure that mistakes don't repeat themselves. The military doesn't just brush aside mistakes because people were being emotional and such.

The problem here is that titan shifters are both soldiers and crucial war assets. They are essentially immune to being demoted and discharged. Armin was the wrong choice and now it's the only choice they have. It's entirely possible that many people will die because of the loss of their commander and yet no action was taken to prevent it from happening again. The entire chain of command is compromised.

>The military doesn't just brush aside mistakes because people were being emotional and such.
They just did. Besides, they already whiped out most of the titans, they've been succesful in that sense. What is coming up agsainst them is something Erwin would know shit about because they have never faced a threat like this. Nobody has.

>It's entirely possible that many people will die because of the loss of their commander
What about no? Hange could surprise you.

>something Erwin would know shit about
>The Erwin don't know how to deal with humans meme.
Hell, the last arc was all about Erwin being the mastermind behind an coup.

Hanji isn't fit. She's being told around by manlet. She's letting emotions cload her mind.

That's what you think. She is a genius.

>Obvious tumblr art is obvious.

I don't care.

Of course, since you came from there.

It isn't the same you mongoloid.

Nope, I just find it on Google.

Hanji isn't fit? nigger, they just got rid of all the titans under her command.

>Using world's oldest excuse.
>Searching for tumblr art on google.

the commander of the unit made the decision, not Eren or Mikasa.

You find any shit on google and I am not telling lies, put the name of the two and you will find that pic. Now stop crying.

That's due to Eren more than anything. The guillotine was created with his hardening.

Yes, he provided the raw material, but guess whose idea it was and who actually designed it? Hanji.

t. The "guy" who keeps posting dumblr garbage and whines when called out on it.

For hating Armin, you guys sure do obsess over him a lot. Quite the group of tsunderes, you are.

Should I bother picking up SnK again? It's been like 2 years.

You'd be missing out on everything and nothing at once if you don't.

and what does that change?

Depend. Do you get annoyed by hack writing?

Not particularly. I remember enjoying the series for a while but keeping up with monthly releases gets tiring. I'll probably wait a couple years then.

We get it Armongfag, you say this nearly every thread.

>you say this nearly every thread.
>Implying

>Hack writing
Ishida Sui has anything to do with SNK.

It's cold today. Wrap up warmly.

Have the military officers been useful at any point?

The MP?