One year from now, Trump is a lame duck president

You think it's bad now, just wait till election cycle roles around and after Congress, both the House and Senate, flip for Dems. Best part, this is a redistricting year, so all those Governorships and state legislatures will be under OUR control when redrawing comes up. You did this to yourselves.

Its just that if we lose you start to die.
Go ahead and say larp, doesnt make it any less true.

Democrats have 3x as many Senate seats up for re-election. Good fucking luck. 2016 was their chance to take over, and they fucked it up big time. Meanwhile they need to swing like 24 seats in the House. Again, good fucking luck.

It's like you have no idea what seats are up for grabs in 2018...

Sage and hide.

It's because republican voters are stupid contrarians. Now they think Obamacare is good, Net Neutrality is good, Tax Cuts are bad, just because some talk show host said it, despite having destroyed Obama for the same issues.

This. Trump isn't the last chance for right wing politics. Trump is the last chance for peace in America. Otherwise war is inevitable.

This country is overwhelmingly a center-left country that is persuaded by Democrat pathos. Problem for you is, you apathetic and outright lazy pieces of shit don't even take a free ride to fill in a bubble for more free shit. Very pathetic that you can't even properly run "democracy" into the dirt in a timely fashion.

Well? We're all waiting for you to actually do something other than shitpost about how you're gonna actually do something. Take to the streets, burn this motherfucker down, what's the holdup?

>Democrats have 3x as many Senate seats up for re-election.

Pre-Doug Jones victory, I would have agreed with this. We have voter turn out on our side.

>Trump is the last chance for peace in America. Otherwise war is inevitable.

LOL he's the one pushing for more wars faggots

And we have guns and combat knowledge as well as stuff like nerv gasses and gentic targeting viruses in development by science anons.
If this goes hot you will see what we can really do.

>And we have guns

Guns don't win you elections.

>And we have guns and combat knowledge as well as stuff like nerv gasses and gentic targeting viruses in development by science anons

lol what is this actual twelve year old larping

Did you know you can use .22 formula tannerite to set of the standard hyper-velocity stuff?
and any small blackpowder bomb will set off 22 mix.

being all proud of yourselves
you libtards really don't understand what you are doing to this country

i remember being interested in anarchist cookbook shit when i was literally 12 too

i feel for you kid, i'd tell you to leave but i know you won't. this place will distort your mind and ruin your ability to have significant relationships growing up. when you're 25 and alone and friendless remember this comment

Expedient grenade launcher=any t-shirt gun
simply load the projectile with your shell instead of the shirt. Co2 clusterbombs filled with peroxide based bombs work best, both for light weight and extended blast radius.
use as defensive grenade, i;e: from behind cover or into and enclosed space due to large shrapnel radius (280 meters)

Also im older than you being 26 today. Also im married.
Project moar virgin boy.

Exactly, that's why the Repubs pushed so hard and fast for Obamacare repeal and tax cuts. They know it's the last chance they'll get for a generation after what's going to happen in 2018 after Trump shitted all over America.

>Again, good fucking luck.
That's exactly what you would have said about a Dem taking an Alabama senate seat, lol. Tide has turned, my loser friend, and not in your way.

Thank fucking god I had the sense not to be married at 26. You'll learn your lesson the hard way.

>(((polls)))

>nonwhites voting nonwhite
>white normies falling for propaganda
WOAH NO WAY! WHO COULD'VE FORSEEN SUCH A TURN OF EVENTS? TRULY THE '''''AMERICAN'''''' PEOPLE ARE REJECTING DRUMPF

Nobody cares, big boy

>2017
>believing in the lie that is (((democracy)))

Good goys.

Tiranny of the masses, I'll agree. But what's the alternative, really?

maybe, maybe not, much can happen in a year, you never know

Next you'll say "they vote against their interests"

>inb4 military write-in vote is hard conservative (like always), forcing a re-count. all the confident libshits who dont want their austerity challenged destroyed their electric ballots. end result is Moore wins with 80% of the vote, 85% once all of the mississippi votes are tallied out.

>but wait! there's more! Ginsburg dies and Moore is made SCOTUS since he has most of his experience as a judge.
>Moore is used as a whipping prod for all libshits and traitors until he dies
>Another special election that's watched like a hawk. Doug loses bigger than shit vs literally anyone.

Pushing for more war on pedophiles and Globalists maybe.

#notallpedophiles

He seriously needs to start fighting more for the wall or hes fucked. Thats what the people wanted.

>All thirty Republicans are accused of being pedophiles two weeks before the election
Wouldn't even surprise me