How did Ireland, a country which averaged 92 IQ...

How did Ireland, a country which averaged 92 IQ, go from one of the poorest in Europe to one of the richest on par with Scandinavia and Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/er/pme/populationandmigrationestimatesapril2016/
thejournal.ie/poverty-children-ireland-immigrant-non-irish-1599272-Aug2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=QkAUc-vuFoE
sida.se/English/where-we-work/Asia/palestine/Cooperation-in-figures/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

Because Ireland didn't let a bajillion refugees over to rape and plunder.

If girls were being raped left right and centre, police stations bombed and Muslim gangs hanging out on every Street in Ireland they would get the IRA to blow their knee caps off . Sweden gives them houses , free drivers license, tax free businesses and a living wage (which they don't tell us about) .

Also Ireland isn't spending 32billion kr on "gender equality and refugee introduction" to put that in perspective they only gave students 6billion kr

we are not fucking rich you mad cunt,
ya we have a lot of money but everything is crazy fuckung xpensive
and now merkel is sending her fucking refugees over here by the fucking planeload
fuck the eu
the only way to save us is if our econmy and power stations were to accidentaly crash
iykwim

This.

RoI is a poor backwater but they have tons of tax evading companies squatting there. It makes them look rich on paper but the average Irishman on either side of the border is very poor.

That not what he said moron Ireland is a paradise compared to the standard of living of lower and middle class people in the UK

Low taxes, let themselves become a tax haven for investors creating jobs. No niggers.

Well you can keep believing that. The middle class in England is something that 99% of Irish will never have.

Listen mo cara, Irelands average person has a way better life than the average swede. You live in houses the average swede lives in tower block apartments like north Dublin skanger breeding grounds and to rent a bedsit apartment in a town the likes of Dundalk would cost a minimum of 350 euro a month. In a town such as Lund (about the size of Letterkenny) you couldn't even rent a bedroom from some aul one for less than 500 euro a month. Plus the cheapest pint you'll find is about 6-8 euro , the off licence is state run to stop drinking so they are open 12-3 Saturday, not open Sunday, and only until 6-7 weekdays.
There are ZERO workers rights or laws and anything remotely like them is from a union that barely ever helps which you pay to be a part of.
The social welfare is about 300 euro a month..which is fucking insane because the food is also crazy expensive here.
If you are on sicjsk welfare you CANNOT live on your own unless you've been paying into a "incase I lose my job" fund called avkassa.
Not to mention you have to pay 33% tax that gets spent on the most retarded of things.
We give millions of euro to funding "governance" and "democracy" in Palestine and last time I checked their governing body was Hamas.

Even on the dole in Ireland I can have a 2 bedroom house and have money to drink and eat steak at the weekends no swede could ever do that

>go from one of the poorest in Europe to one of the richest on par with Scandinavia and Germany
wealthy on paper. its a tax haven with cooked books for corporate headquarters. tax burden shifted from corporation tax to citizenry declared/stealth taxes and huge levels of govt. borrowing. irelands borrowing is so bad its in the global top 5 for per capita debt. a lot of the country remains poor, under developed, and relying on tourism bux. places like cork and dublin, which have corporate jobs, woefully planned, over priced hellholes.

>Ireland didn't let a bajillion refugees
oh contraire, ireland has operated a very generous welfare state for years which has attracted plenty. its something like 1 in every 5 on the island wasn't born there. nigeria, poland, brasil are main senders.

Tax cuts for big companies

>It's another everybody thinks the IRA are good guys thread

Literal marxists, the green book says not to learn irish because thats to nationalistic and sein feinn just want brits out blacks in.

>Oh contraire

Bullshit, I'm from Ireland and Brazilians you're talking about Dublin and one town near Galway. Polish aren't even that many anymore since 2014 , we had way more before that and Ireland are still very skeptical about foreign people so we don't let a massive pile of them like Sweden when 2 years ago brought in 160,000 middle Eastern and north/central Africans and that was only documented. Last year those people brought all their families. Ireland has done nothing of the sort.

Bullshit again, the IRA speaks Irish themselves and encourages it's members to speak it or they aren't really republicans. I've met Gerry Adams on many occasions and he always talks as gaelige you lying sasanach amadan

potato farming what else

We speak english, gateway to europe for multinationals, highly educated, hard working, good place for companies to base besides the corporation tax rate.

Its very simple folks why we have gone from poor to rich.

IMF, Eurozone and British financial bailouts.

Any other questions?

the 92 IQ thing is a meme study

So many fkn swedes here. Guess they’re looking how to fix their own shit stain.

Sure.

Nailed it.

Keep being a poorfag Paddy. I make twice what I used to Ireland than when I lived in UK

cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/er/pme/populationandmigrationestimatesapril2016/
see Table 1 Components of the annual population change, 1987 - 2016 for spiking

key takeaways: Irish emigration still huge- as Irish leave, brasilians, polish and brits take their place. spiking of inward migrants still very strong. foreign national mothers
>from 2014 One in four children in Ireland are born to a non-Irish mother
thejournal.ie/poverty-children-ireland-immigrant-non-irish-1599272-Aug2014/

and it gets worse, as a result of corporatism the SJW lobby in Irelands establishment/media is as strong as in the USA, their government is headed by an unelected halfling from india for keks sake.

>meme flag
Imagine being this much of a faggot

TAX haven, next question

Ireland let in more refugees than the quota allocation said they should allow in. A lot of the ficki fucky problems are isolated to Dublin, much like most countries where the capital cities are giant steaming piles of shit that attract flies. The average Irishman and woman sees no benefit of the low corp tax, the little guys like in most countries are the ones that have to clean up the messes left by those that have benefited. Even now the EU seeks to impose fines on the Irish government for the low corp tax rate. Do you think the fine will be imposed on the businesses or do you think the little people will have to foot the bill?

Also you have to consider deprived areas that they've avoided, one example would be Northern Ireland, if unification was to occur then the Republic would see a massive drop in its average GDP because of the sheer volume of money that Northern Ireland sucks from the mainland. It's all a mess.

Good point dude.
What language is Gerry's sign in?

where are you getting that 92% statistic? seems a little low...

I wasn't the one arguing about the Irish language dude. Check the ID's and take it up with the other poster.

Tax dodging and eu cucksucking.
That said, it's a beautiful country.

To add, my point is about the IRA being Marxist migrant lovers (which they are) and you cannot deny that.

right which is why they are fleeing en masse to ireland or france, makes sense.

>A lot of the ficki fucky problems are isolated to Dublin

one of the major hubs of radical islam in ireland is in Tralee, Co.Kerry. quizzed on state responses to a Bataclan style attack the governments response was basically 'theres no actual response to something like that but we're hoping it won't happen but sure if it does things will be grand, we'll muddle through'

They haven't abandoned the one true religion and God is rewarding them for that. Obviously.

if u speak english the wtf is this guy saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=QkAUc-vuFoE

My bad I just see the flag and remember 400 years of oppression.

Gerrys obviously trying to get them in NI so the Ra won't have to even bother organising bombs anymore. It'll all be taken care of and then they'll stand up with the solution

Go eat a falafel, Ahmed

>My bad I just see the flag and remember 400 years of oppression.
Really? You're 400 years old? You actually experienced life back then? How many baby foreskins have you eaten to attain that longevity? Need I remind you that the Irish are not innocent of crimes against England, Scotland and Wales and England has come to the defense of Ireland on numerous occasions, balancing out oppression with niceness. What the fuck has Sweden or anyone else ever done to help out and get their feet in the muck and shit when times are tough? Oh yeah, you just comment about MUH OPPRESHUN. Shut the fuck up, you want oppression? Go live in Africa you stupid cunt.

Oh wait
>Swedish flag
My bad..

They imported immigrants from Syria to offset their declining birth rate.

Goddamn Charles how's your butt coping with all that hurt?

wtf did ireland do to england? england raped the hell out of ireland and took their potatoes. nothing ireland has doen against could top that

hahahaha

Jesus christ. Sweden truly is a hell hole.

Is it hard for a non jew with a criminal record to move to israel for work? I am a software eng.

Launched an invasion with the Kingdom of Scotland, failed got beaten back. Conspired to steal the English throne and marry us back to Rome, got famine'd in response.

St Patrick was a slave, the Irish had a great slave trade going on, they'll blame the Vikings but it was the Irish that sailed over and pillaged the English and Welsh coastlines. I can list other Irish crimes if you want?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA yeah shut up.

Actually my name is Abdullah Rajil bin Haram al Halal bin Tariq al Shania Twain bin Aspirin al Farooq bin Jalul ibn Takbir al Islam bin Mohammed.

So learn it you little bitch.

Lmao

>How did Ireland, a country which averaged 92 IQ, go from one of the poorest in Europe to one of the richest on par with Scandinavia and Germany?

They've got a fuck load of debt! So, how are they 'rich'?

Get a job or seek mental health support.

The power of (((NEOLIBERALISM)))

You might be interested in checking this out

sida.se/English/where-we-work/Asia/palestine/Cooperation-in-figures/

You'll do just fine. Also, Israeli girls go nuts for burgers and bongs. Just say your british they'll eat it up, and you might get yourself a jewish waifu. Also, don't be a neckbeard or pajeet

This same fucking thread was made last night. FAGGOT.

Any work visas there for qualified engineers like myself? I heard your country is amazing from a friend. Must visit.

Such a shame. Tax payer money literally goes to trash

by being a tax haven for (((companies))) and taxing their middle class out the ass. They pay about half their incomes in tax over there. which puts the middle class in the lower class even though they have middle class income on paper

Quality over quantity.
Oh and in relation to having'tax havens' we needed to build the country up. Unlike most the rest of europe, a sizable chunk of our existence has been trying to avoid genocide.When a nations peoples are fighting for survival day to day, theres no room to build on a national treasury of any kind. Having these multinational corporations come in has allowed us to pretend were like the rest of modern europe economically.

Tax heaven

They tried being an autarky for the first 70 years of independence and it failed miserably. Then they became the offshore banking haven to Britan's offshore banking haven.

The weather is mostly great (summer is intense sometimes). Not sure about the visa but i guess software engineers are necessary everywhere

Why are you pimping your wimminz?

92 IQ is a Flynn meme, he has been proven to lower the averages for his political agenda.

>cherry picking a specific sect of lower class and then insinuating thats what represents the average
try again bud XD

stop lying on the internet you dumb fuck
anyone can easily google and fact check your BS, go back to r/t_d

Thanks! Sounds like a great place coming from dark dull hell here.

>DA MAN IS KEEPING US DOWN, WE DINDU NUFFIN DIS OPPRESSUHN
Truly the nigs of europe

>England has come to the defense of Ireland on numerous occasions, balancing out oppression with niceness
examples please

>They've got a fuck load of debt!
>implying debt in the EU matters if you arent france or germany
If they dont pay their debt our corrupt governments will just bail them out.
Its literally free money, which is why they actually refuse to pay it back

It's only fair since we mix everyone else everywhere

From central government budget 2017 figures in billions of Swedish krona

I hope you'll make it user

Irish wealth is imaginary. They have "favourable" tax laws for international corporations, which leads to companies doing accounting/law/finance magic in order to domicile themselves in Ireland on paper whilst maintaining their business operations (manufacturing etc.) in the original countries. This results in these huge multinationals' revenues/profits being counted into Irish GDP, while the "Irish office" is just a couple of clerks/lawyers who deal only with the legal bullshit that arises as result of the backwards merger.

How else could a country, and a relatively developed one at that, have 26% GDP growth? Answer is, they don't-it's just on paper and backed with no real economic activity.

because of immigration you fucking retard. sage

As an irishman myself, I'd say the reason Ireland is rich is because of good long term strategy, good education, good relations across the world especially with USA

"another thing to you joyce
when i gave you that rat-poison, that was rat poison i gave you
you thought it was coke
rat poison i gave ya, i tried to kill you
you ended up in tullamore hospital the next day with a heart attack,
when my uncle anthony is finished with you this time your going to get a heart attack
we're going to give you a worse beating than 88888 88888888's sons gave you,
we're going to show you
we're going to give you a worse beating
see them"

alright go trade your few hundred years of peace & stability oh and your oil, replace that with the danes killing you for 800 years. Then come back to me & call me a nigger. You dont know what your talking about boy.

They found gold at the end of the EU gibs rainbow.

Norway is actually a nigger country though. Your no better than Qatar. Your oil fund was even set up by an Iraqi. You owe everything to a sand nigger haha.

P

Because they have more potato than Latvia

Jeez nice of you. Is it fairly liberal over there compared to say western europe?

that & their only history of note is being niggers nogging up continental europe and the british isles. Oh well, every person is entitled to their opinion, for better or worse.

Lots of debt and a property bubble.

At least WE IQ enough to not only farm fucking potato in the same field year after and starve to death as a result.

and norway have been under foreign rule for most if it's life.

Stop being nigs and make lazy excuses for your shitty selves

>bitch about no assimilation
>bitch about assimilation programs
pick one user

Tel Aviv has lots of sjw types, but they're a minority. Most people here are right/right leaning

Irish people had no other option but grow potatoes. Other vegetables were grown but we're taken and transported often under armed guard. Potatoes were depended upon because a lot could be grown in a small space and provided good nutrition.

Norway on the other hand, is a fat degenerate country, rich from her oil reserves with a people who think they're somehow special because of it. If it wasn't for an Iraqi coming along and setting up your oil fund for you, you'd be an irrelevant wasteland, forever looked down upon by your nordic cousins. You should be ashamed.

this.

Israel is probably the most diversified country on earth. In North Tel aviv, it's full of leftists. Drive 40 minutes to Jerusalem and it's more religious and conservative. You can drive 10 minutes from Tel Aviv and enter an ultra-orthodox city that looks like 17th century poland. And there are many more communities. Each is different.

Without the Arabs acting as a common enemy glue to everyone here, the country would have disintegrated into oblivion with internal conflicts.

Sweden refused to do the rape prevention assimilation programs like Norway did.
They already had Swedish for immigrants (SFI) programs for literally decades in Arabic prior to this "crisis"
What I want to know is why a cost, that is half the entire health and social services budget, is being spent on gender equality in Sweden which btw hasn't worked as there are rape cases on a weekly basis now all involving middle Eastern/ north African people. Just 3 days ago a 17 year old had lighter fluid poured into her vagina then set alight after she was gang raped so you tell me how the fuck this budget has helped gender equality in Sweden

because priorities

Interesting. Sounds like a fun place for interesting conversations.

you obviously dont know the details of the irish potato famine..it was alot more severe than the norge famine. Go fuck your ugly manish women while fantasizing about irish beautys you wish you could try to steal again. I'm done talking to you olsson

Don't speak when the adults are talking kiddo.

>I make twice what I used to Ireland

Struggling with your own language mohammed?

move to some crazy right-wing shithole like Poland and stop crying (it's just embarrassing)

>muh uppresshuns.
Maybe if you could lay off on the potato suicide and learn something useful, like braving the seas for fish maybe, there would be some hope yet.

Your history is as dull as a donkey's ass, the irish managed to accomplish NOTHING during their entire history. You should rename the emerald isle to lazy town. And i bet you that reality was that you tried to get away with the least amount of work and just started plopping down potatos, because less work and more calories. too bad you were dumb also

Why are you so mad? haha Did an irish priest touch you as a child ?

Yep because that's what you do when the country you're in is fucked up. You move somewhere else instead of trying to fix the problems. That thinking is what actually is ruining the west.