Petition to allow white South Africans to move the the U.S...

Petition to allow white South Africans to move the the U.S. Doesn't explicitly state white so they can't pull the muh racism card. Anyone against this is literally pro-genocide. Anyone for it saves white people. Win/win.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-south-african-genocide-and-accept-south-african-refugees-united-states

bump
I signed, even though I am against all immigration. This is the on exception I will make. Fuck the rest.

It is appreciated. Have a pepe, friend.

bumped and signed for great justice

Thank you. Have a pepe.

Trips of Great Justice
Same

Thank you sir. Have a pepe.

Is there a petition for me to sign to keep these reject fucks out of my country?

>Doesn't explicitly state white so they can't pull the muh racism card.

You realize the reason why South Africa is bad is because they got flooded with refugees themselves, right?

You allow non-whites in, and it's over for us. It has to explicitly state white people.

Yes, it's called a do not resuscitate order. Sign away.

I didn't make the petition, it's from a thread from he day before yesterday, but I figured it was a worthy cause so I reposted the link. Had I made the petition I would've perhaps said "Boers" or something else that doesn't explicitly state white, because then (((they))) can reject it on racial grounds, and say
>oh so you won't have a problem letting in Muslim immigrants then right?
If you make it exclusively about genocide then there's now way to be against this without also being a piece of shit, no matter your political background. Besides, the blacks aren't theones being genocided anyway.

>the blacks aren't theones being genocided anyway.
They'll still claim it. Probably on the grounds of starvation or the RWDS reclaiming office buildings.

>The minority population has been specifically targeted for robberies, beatings, rapes and murders.
Blaccs aren't the minority though.

Bump, even though I doubt it will work. Worth the effort. More likely to die if you were an US soldier in Iraq then a white farmer in SA. Best place in Africa will again destroy any sense of civilization cause that's the only thing shit skins can do. Same with happened in Zimbabwe

So their Dutch aryan daughers can get fucked by niggers, spics, and 56% mulattos?

Nah. Better to die for another 20 years and find true redemption when Ethnostates become the norm than ti import them and face genetic-genocide at the hands of miscegenation.

We invited the Boers multiple times to Hungary.
But if they prefer the USA it's their problem

It might be because a lot of them already speak English and few speak Hungarian, but really any white country would be fine.

I know that, and you know that, but do the nogs or the libtards? I'm just calling it that if this should pass, nogs is gonna try to play victim/

Why doesnt this happen to whites that live in other parts of africa?

Is it simply because of jealousy that whites have made south africa better.

The white SA lads work hard here and follow the law >vouch

Pretty much this. Moving to a completely different country is a big change, and language is definitely one of the biggest factor.

spam it on r/t_d, get thousands of eyeballs on it

Karma's a bitch, fuck 'em.

fuck them.

america is full

South African brothers welcome
no niggers

SIGN NOOOOOOOOOW!

Fuck this shit. I'm not white, but if South African whites start a race war down there for their own ethnostate, I'm volunteering.

Let this be a warning to us all! This is what will happen when we finally become the minority in Europe.

Has the White House actually ever responded to any of these? I refuse to sign any more petitions until I see more of them actually do something.

Signed and bumped

I'll second that, Anglo-Pajeet volunteer force, we btfo'd our enemies together for the last 200 years and we'll do it again